What's new

One more Indian soldier complains against poor treatment in military

Well after independence we came out as a poor nation with billion plus population to feed..British sucked & stole all resources & we were left with nothing but poverty,malnutrition..Same goes for Pakistan..We both needed aid..

History is history..After 70 years now you still are still comes in top 5 aid receiver although having 1/7th of Indian population number...Pathetic sham or may be gimmick if appropriate for you..
Pyaray Indian..After 70 years you are still at the top ..You are still poor means..You still need money..That is what i was saying don't bring money/ aid in this discussion..Further we didn't receive any aid from US for free..We had agreements with them and everything is being paid back in some other form..No body throw money for free..Simple

Pyaray Indian..After 70 years you are still at the top ..You are still poor means..You still need money..That is what i was saying don't bring money/ aid in this discussion..Further we didn't receive any aid from US for free..We had agreements with them and everything is being paid back in some other form..No body throw money for free..Simple

Go through by sole year since last 10 years..Now India is not even come under top 10 receiver.Upar se India is providing aid to smaller countries..Lol

Yes by whole we are in the top.We received huge aids in past from US & utilized it..What's your excuse?

The unnamed Indian army personnel is seen in the video complaining about a state of unrest in the military ranks due to the negative behaviour of officers with the lower cadre.

The soldier, believed to be a serving personnel, also urged the authorities concerned to take action against such officers. Soldiers, he said, are being treated as personal servants.
Epic Fail.
The person in the video has been identified as a member of Territorial Army Reserves which employs civilians as part time reservists and not an active duty soldier.
His civilian Proffesion is in Gurgaon Municipal Corporation and his video was directed against BJP politician GD Bakshi.

It's funny when a country which survives on aid from US brags about helping other country and that's a typical Pakistani mindset :enjoy:

It's true that India has a bigger GDP than Pakistan. But India is not feeding its troops.

I'm from Taiwan. Just because I suggest that Pakistan can feed Indian troops doesn't make me Pakistani. It just make me someone with a heart.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:Some things never change, long may this indiscipline continue:dance3::dance3::yahoo::yahoo:

It's true that India has a bigger GDP than Pakistan. But India is not feeding its troops.

I'm from Taiwan. Just because I suggest that Pakistan can feed Indian troops doesn't make me Pakistani. It just make me someone with a heart.

Having a heart is ok I would expect u to use some brain too . If India can allocate $40B to defence do u think India is incapable of feeding the same men? The issue is mainly due to corruption at the higher officer level as its highlighted now it will be addressed . So apart from having a heart its time to prove that u have brain too :D

Having a heart is ok I would expect u to use some brain too . If India can allocate $40B to defence do u think India is incapable of feeding the same men? The issue is mainly due to corruption at the higher officer level as its highlighted now it will be addressed . So apart from having a heart its time to prove that u have brain too :D

If India has a brain, it would have dissolve itself by now. India has a government meant for a middium size country like Britain. But since India is a British creation, it only know how to copy the British. Continue below....

If India has a brain, it would have dissolve itself by now. India has a government meant for a middium size country like Britain. But since India is a British creation, it only know how to copy the British. Continue below....
Ok you proved me now :lol:

Ok you proved me now :lol:
The common Taiwanese are suppose to be obsessed about China or ranting against China.He is one of a kind.Don't know how he got Indian obsession..Very rare to witness.:lol:
Just hops in with those periodic one liners..

Another Indian army soldier has complained of ill treatment by the high-ups, less than a month after two personnel levelled similar allegations against the military and police force.

This abuse of authority is common in India's work culture, whether it is civilian or military. In other countries, such abusers are considered as 'few rotten apples'. Here, good leaders and seniors are considered 'few golden apples'.

It is good more and more soldiers are coming out and expressing their anguish through social media.

If the generals ignore the pleas through formal channels, this is the only way.

But then why are you copying Soviet Union?

You were originally a Kingdom, who copied USSR and became Communist.

Then when Communism collapsed, you decided to be nowhere by choosing a capitalistic structure under a communist machinery.

The bottomline is, people choose what is practical for them, regardless of what some others say.

Although I would like more decisive transparency in our system and more accountability, this governance is mostly suited for India.

BTW China is also a WW2 creation of the Allied States. Before that you were a Japanese colony and prior to that, just a bunch of warring kingdoms or unstable empires with brutal killings.

Not very different.

This abuse of authority is common in India's work culture, whether it is civilian or military. In other countries, such abusers are considered as 'few rotten apples'. Here, good leaders and seniors are considered 'few golden apples'.

It is good more and more soldiers are coming out and expressing their anguish through social media.

If the generals ignore the pleas through formal channels, this is the only way.

But then why are you copying Soviet Union?

You were originally a Kingdom, who copied USSR and became Communist.

Then when Communism collapsed, you decided to be nowhere by choosing a capitalistic structure under a communist machinery.

The bottomline is, people choose what is practical for them, regardless of what some others say.

Although I would like more decisive transparency in our system and more accountability, this governance is mostly suited for India.

BTW China is also a WW2 creation of the Allied States. Before that you were a Japanese colony and prior to that, just a bunch of warring kingdoms or unstable empires with brutal killings.

Not very different.

Taiwan was a Japanese colony. China was as much a Japanese colony as Soviet Union was a nazi colony.

As for Indian political system, you guys should realize that it's failing. Just because it's always a fail system doesn't mean that India cannot change it. However, Indians are too prideful to change its failed system. It's like an alcoholic never admit the problem. As a result, India will be perpetually be backward and poor.

Taiwan was a Japanese colony. China was as much a Japanese colony as Soviet Union was a nazi colony.

As for Indian political system, you guys should realize that it's failing. Just because it's always a fail system doesn't mean that India cannot change it. However, Indians are too prideful to change its failed system. It's like an alcoholic never admit the problem. As a result, India will be perpetually be backward and poor.

Not really.

It takes time to change things in a democracy.

For 10 years, the government machinery was weakened due to a corrupt and weak central government. After a lot of struggle a strong, decisive central government has come. It takes time to mend the damage done by inept regimes.

And just for your reference, large swathes of mainland China were also under Japanese occupation until the WW2 intensified between 1942-1945.

Not really.

For 10 years, the government machinery was weakened due to a corrupt and weak central government. After a lot of struggle a strong, decisive central government has come. It takes time to mend the damage done by inept regimes.

And just for your reference, large swathes of mainland China were also under Japanese occupation until the WW2 intensified between 1942-1945.

Japan invaded new china in 1931 and the east China in 1937 until 1945. Its was continuous warfare at various intensity. But never once did any country recognized Japanese occupation.

On the other hand, the whole world accepted India as a British colony for hundreds of years. Read below...

Not really.

That's what you have been conditioned to believe, just like you were conditioned to believe you have more freedom than Chinese.

Simple question, if you have to blame democracy on every faults of your society, why you have to have "democracy" to begin with? Because Brits told you to do so?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom