What's new

One man 'Putin': One 'Russian Force' against 30 EU-NATO States, US, Ukraine & Rest of World Allies| One aim: Fight Hybrid-Covert-Direct War alone|Hero

Russia did not even land rovers on mars.

And when did USA land the first rover on Mars ? Much before the dissolution of USSR or after ?

As for engines, back then there were much more moving parts. That makes it more possible to break. Having 5 super powerful engines was less risky in those times than 28 less powerful. You know what i mean?

As I said before the MPK project would have become much more simplified by the time it was realized. It is possible that if the USSR had lived on MPK would have come about, with many simplifications and modernizations including lesser number of moving parts. And I must mention again the electrical pump now in the Rutherford engine and that is a recent simplification. It's not like Boeing's engine for the NASA SLS rocket has an electric pump. But if you want to have something to use to hate USSR / Russia then there is another thing.

I think it's an immitation of Stalinism,but hey,who can argue with the Dear Leader? If he says jump,they have to ask how high.

Yet I am certain that Kim Jong Un would be more willing to listen to bringing about true Communism than the American establishment would be.

And when did USA land the first rover on Mars ? Much before the dissolution of USSR or after ?

As I said before the MPK project would have become much more simplified by the time it was realized. It is possible that if the USSR had lived on MPK would have come about, with many simplifications and modernizations including lesser number of moving parts. And I must mention again the electrical pump now in the Rutherford engine and that is a recent simplification. It's not like Boeing's engine for the NASA SLS rocket has an electric pump. But if you want to have something to use to hate USSR / Russia then there is another thing.

Yet I am certain that Kim Jong Un would be more willing to listen to bringing about true Communism than the American establishment would be.
Bro check your wall,I sent you a message.

Many a time space travelers from the above-standard Europe use the machinery built by the same below-standard Russia and go stay in the International Space Station largely built by below-standard Russia.
Yeah the country that kid is representing is failed to develop any aviation industry , space tech as compared to Russia. Didn't invent anything close to Russia and yet he think he is superior :lol:

Yeah the country that kid is representing is failed to develop any aviation industry , space tech as compared to Russia. Didn't invent anything close to Russia and yet he think he is superior :lol:

Well, if you are talking about Greece then I respect its philosophies which contributed to humanity one of which I know ( Demokratia ) and others being legends to me but if you are talking about the European Space Agency, including Germany, then it will be ironical that @Apollon hates Russia but ESA and Russia together had a Mars rover project called ExoMars that got cancelled because of the war. It was the USSR which first had a lander on Mars in 1971.

Well, if you are talking about Greece then I respect its philosophies which contributed to humanity one of which I know ( Demokratia ) and others being legends to me but if you are talking about the European Space Agency, including Germany, then it will be ironical that @Apollon hates Russia but ESA and Russia together had a Mars rover project called ExoMars that got cancelled because of the war. It was the USSR which first had a lander on Mars in 1971.

Mars lander of russia failed

Greece gave the science behind it.

And you seriously say Germany has no space and aviation Business?

Germany developed that stuff .

All of them. To date no russian rover sucessfully landed on Mars

You said lander so the USSR's Mars 3 lander was the first lander to do a successful soft landing on Mars in 1971. That part of the lander worked and it transmitted a gray image without details according to this wiki and then failed 110 seconds after the landing. From it :
The lander began transmitting to the Mars 3 orbiter 90 seconds after landing.[5] After 20 seconds, transmission stopped for unknown reasons.[5] It is not known whether the fault originated with the lander or the communications relay on the orbiter. The cause of the failure may have been related to the extremely powerful Martian dust storm taking place at the time which may have induced a coronal discharge, damaging the communications system. The dust storm would also explain the poor image lighting.[3]
Such an event may also be danger to the upcoming SpaceX Mars landing mission.

The American Mars lander, Viking 1, which operated more successfully landed five years after Mars 3. The first American Mars rover, Pathfinder, came 21 years later, not immediately after Viking.

You said lander so the USSR's Mars 3 lander was the first lander to do a successful soft landing on Mars in 1971. That part of the lander worked and it transmitted a gray image without details according to this wiki and then failed 110 seconds after the landing. From it :

Such an event may also be danger to the upcoming SpaceX Mars landing mission.

The American Mars lander, Viking 1, which operated more successfully landed five years after Mars 3. The first American Mars rover, Pathfinder, came 21 years later, not immediately after Viking.

As i said, it was a failure. Mars in general seems to dislike Russia, since it always blocked them

Now Russia has no space capacity above LEO anymore.

As i said, it was a failure. Mars in general seems to dislike Russia, since it always blocked them

Israels very first lander to the Moon failed - the spacecraft crashed on the Moon - so does that mean the Moon dislikes Israel ?

Now Russia has no space capacity above LEO anymore.

Umm, the ExoMars mission that I mentioned earlier would have used a Russian rocket and a Mars lander with Russian components majorly in addition to components in the rover.

Israels very first lander to the Moon failed - the spacecraft crashed on the Moon - so does that mean the Moon dislikes Israel ?

Umm, the ExoMars mission that I mentioned earlier would have used a Russian rocket and a Mars lander with Russian components majorly in addition to components in the rover.

ExoMars was cancelled. So for russia its just scifi. Russia has no space mission outside earth orbit since 40 years now

Mars lander of russia failed

Greece gave the science behind it.

And you seriously say Germany has no space and aviation Business?

Germany developed that stuff .
I greatly admire German engineering and inventions.
Talk about Greece and yourself you are not even close to Germany and Russia.

ExoMars was cancelled. So for russia its just scifi. Russia has no space mission outside earth orbit since 40 years now

What illogic is that ? If ExoMars hadn't been cancelled - by ESA because it was arm-twisted by NATO / EU - then the mission would have launched in September this year. It wouldn't have been sci-fi. And this is Russia's response, and ESA's :

Russians pledge to go alone​

Russia responded to ESA’s decision by saying it would go to Mars independently.

“Roscosmos will be able to carry out a Martian expedition on its own,” said the agency’s head Dmitry Rogozin in a statement.

“Yes, we’ll lose several years, but we’ll copy our landing module, provide it with an Angara launch vehicle, and we will carry out this research expedition from the new launch site of the Vostochny Cosmodrome independently,” Rogozin said.

Aschbacher said ESA would look into collaborating with NASA, which he says has expressed “very strong willingness” to work together on the mission.

ESA and NASA were the original ExoMars collaborators, but NASA dropped out in 2012 due to budgeting problems. Russia took NASA’s place in the project in 2013.

Dependent on Russia​

The mission uses a number of Russian-made components — including the rockets. The 2016 launch used a Russian-made Proton-M rocket, the same type planned for the launch in September.

Many components of the mission’s rover are also Russian-made. That includes radioisotope heaters that are used to keep the rover warm at night on the surface of Mars.

David Parker, ESA’s Director of Human and Robotic Exploration, suggested future cooperation with Russia was not off the table.

Parker said that if cooperation with Russia was resumed, a mission could potentially launch in 2024.

If Europe continues without Russia, it will have to reconfigure the mission.

“Radical reconfigurations” of the mission that wouldn’t involve cooperation with Russia could potentially allow for a launch in 2026 or 2028, said Parker.

Mars will wait for us​

“It’s been an agonizing decision for our council,” he said. “Literally hundreds of scientists and engineers across Europe, the United States and, yes, Russia, have worked tirelessly to overcome the technical challenges, the programmatic challenges and different cultures to get to the point where we have a spacecraft that would be ready to launch.”

But even if the mission takes longer to realize, he said, Mars will still be there.

“Mars is four and a half billion years old, so we’ll just have to wait a few more years for it to reveal all of its secrets and maybe answer this fundamental question: ‘Was there ever life on Mars?'” said Parker. “It’s a tough, bittersweet time.”

I greatly admire German engineering and inventions.
Talk about Greece and yourself you are not even close to Germany and Russia.

My father is German and i have both nationalities.

That said here read about Greece

Greece realizes its endeavours in space primarily through its European Space Agency (ESA) membership, dating from 2005. The country's space sector is relatively new, yet rapidly developing.

On a sidenote its because Greece, that you even know there is space. It were greek scientists who realized how the solar system works. How orbits work ect.

What illogic is that ? If ExoMars hadn't been cancelled - by ESA because it was arm-twisted by NATO / EU - then the mission would have launched in September this year. It wouldn't have been sci-fi. And this is Russia's response, and ESA's :

Not forced, simply adjusted to new political reality. You think we do a mars mission with a facist regime that uses mobile ovens to burn civilians bodies that they murdered?

Not forced, simply adjusted to new political reality. You think we do a mars mission with a facist regime that uses mobile ovens to burn civilians bodies that they murdered?

*sigh* What new lie is this ? In fact there was a vid yesterday about Russian soldiers in a city they took over they were waiting for the Zelensky regime to take the bodies of Ukrainian soldiers that the Russians had collected from various parts of the city. Zelensky regime wasn't collecting the bodies. And I think there was a new cemetery established by the Russians for those dead Ukrainian soldiers. And the Russians have been delivering food and other supplies to the civilians. Watch this vid posted in the mega thread from about 7:30 PM about Kharkov city.

And your original point was that Russia didn't have the capability for beyond-LEO operations and that I proved wasn't true.

Back
Top Bottom