What's new

One liners :)

But honesty is the best policy

it depends on your school of thoughts and how you look at the world

no rangbaaz i completely agree with Chankya.

Honesty is good but too much honesty that makes you "Bali ka Bakrah" :disagree: no good

I worship not that which you worship, Nor will you worship that which I worship, And I shall not worship that which you are worshipping, Nor will you worship that which I worship To you be your way, and to me my way.

Honesty is not always the best policy.

may be you look at world that way - which is ok, no problem with that

everybody has his/her own perspective and also we have big influence of our school of thoughts

A friend is one who has the same enemies as you have - Abraham Lincoln

I like his books

and i like his policies......... along with Maharaj Ashoka (Ashoka The Great)

big fan of him (both Chanakya and Ashoka)

Really? :O
No offense I cant believe Pakistanis saying this.

In each show of his, some celebrity of Pak really spits venom on him, though he calls him Chankiyan :D

I am a big big fan of chanakya, he is the father of political science. Cant imagine some guy could think like that in those days

I worship not that which you worship, Nor will you worship that which I worship, And I shall not worship that which you are worshipping, Nor will you worship that which I worship To you be your way, and to me my way.

Subhan'Allah............. thats the quote of Allah Subhanwat'Allah :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Best of all

hey guys we all have been fighting since long over one or other issue.

Lets post some good oneliners here :) just for fun i am sure we find some pearls of wisdom in such one liners

I start it here

"when everything comes in your way, You'r in the wrong lane"

Good thread, i was expecting something like this from you as most of your post are one liners.

Back
Top Bottom