What's new

One injured from Indian firing in Rawalakot after Pak-India talks: reports

Must be the reason why they hoist Pakistani flags.......

I can post pictures of people burning the Pakistani flag in Baloucistan let me know if u wish to see it, do you think every Kashmiri is on the side of the militants and Pakistan?

6000+ Kashmiri youth have joined the Indian army and the head of the armed forces in Kashmir is a Kashmiri

The civilians in Kashmir have had enough of the militants they are giving us tip offs that is why we are able to kill so many

Why don't you go ask the Kashmiri civilans who they are and why would we shoot civilians who are linked with the Congress party lol only a stupid Pakistani would believe that

A stupid Indian has shown his stupidity and obsessive nature and posting four years old crap that he finds fit to throw around in a discussion. Did you save the recent one, too? Post it five years down the line. Pathetic.

Faces of the waning war in Kashmir - Features - Al Jazeera English

These militants have even had enough now and wish to come back and lead normal lives

Former Kashmiri fighters face difficult challenges as they try to start new lives in Pakistani refugee camps.

A stupid Indian has shown his stupidity and obsessive nature and posting four years old crap that he finds fit to throw around in a discussion. Did you save the recent one, too? Post it five years down the line. Pathetic.

Are you blind? the news is from this week where 2 civilians been shot by militants

China daily is not quoting any journalist , it is quoting an indian Army Officer , and you expect me to believe that ? really now ?

Show me something concrete , something like , BBC , CNN , WSJ , NYT .

Ha Ha usually pakistanis blatantly reject BBC/CNN reports calling them US propaganda machines..Now you want BBC/CNN reports instead of state media of all weather friend..

btw please quote any international source reporting todays incident..It could well be the handiwork of pak army whose videos of publicly massacring and torturing civilians are all over the internet.

I can post pictures of people burning the Pakistani flag in Baloucistan let me know if u wish to see it, do you think every Kashmiri is on the side of the militants and Pakistan?

6000+ Kashmiri youth have joined the Indian army and the head of the armed forces in Kashmir is a Kashmiri

The civilians in Kashmir have had enough of the militants they are giving us tip offs that is why we are able to kill so many

Yeah they're joining your army to learn your methods, so they can kill you from inside, better watch out. It's no secret they hate you, man. They burn your flags, they observe your Independence Day as the black day. I don't wanna divulge too much but be careful about letting those people join your army whom you have murdered and raped and dumped tens of bodies in one grave

But its hard to ignore a person's opinion when its so biased on a discussion board especially for arguments.

i don't know what you saw as biased in my opinion. I clearly said injuries on either side were not worth reporting and discussing as they are too common and frequent.

Yeah they're joining your armh to learn your methods, so they can kill you from inside, better watch out. It's no secret they hate you, man. They burn your flags, they observe your Independence Day as the black day.

Right and by your stupid logic the Pakistani flag being burnt in Baloucistan means they hate you lol

Anyway we will continue shooting dead the militants and getting tip offs from the locals after we will throw them in unmarked graves & there is nothing you can do about it.

Ha Ha usually pakistanis blatantly reject BBC/CNN reports calling them US propaganda machines..Now you want BBC/CNN reports instead of state media of all weather friend..

btw please quote any international source reporting todays incident..It could well be the handiwork of pak army whose videos of publicly massacring and torturing civilians are all over the internet.

If China Daily said , our SOurces Reorted this , then sure i would have believed that , but they said Blah Blah Spokes man of Indian Army said this , so looking at indian credibility i choose not to believe that .

i don't know what you saw as biased in my opinion. I clearly said injuries on either side were not worth reporting and discussing as they are too common and frequent.

New events leading to possible further escalation are indeed worth reporting/ discussing. Hence this current 8 page discussion.

And as far as biased goes, you don't feel it important since the victim is Pakistani, usually Indians start jumping even on rumors their victims.

We are beating around the bush.Bottom line here is.

You don't want to believe an Indian source, just because it is 'Indian'..so why are expecting us to believe a Pakistani source(Dawn news on todays incident) ..which claims Indian soldiers opened fire on a Pakistani civilian. Because as far we seen, you haven't proved today's incident by giving an 'authentic international source' either.So as far we should be concerned it never happened!!

My Question , if you dont believe Pakistani media then why are you in this Thread ? why half the Anti Pakistani posts by your members quote from our press , why anything negetive reported by your members here against Pakistan has a Pakistani News link ?

If you dont believe Pakistani source sure it is your privilege , but you cant just choose whatever interests your fancy & ignore others , either you accept everything , or not.

It is quite simple as that. you dont believe this news, then dont post in here .

Back
Top Bottom