What's new

One injured from Indian firing in Rawalakot after Pak-India talks: reports

We Already Know that , but it is not dada giri , it is more like Gunda Gardi .

:)

oh We Will , and you will come back Crying .... Again !

Sirji with deu respect take a look at the end result aswell lolzz whether you call it gunda gardee or cry me a river or whtever fancy name you can come up with bottom line is we always owtsmart land of the pure diplomatically and miltarilly aswell and you cant do any thing even in your own country while your easter while best Friend nows kills your own people and your Divine ARMED Forces cant do anything lolzzzz.......bottomline is ......By Hook Or BY Crook We always Get job Done In Owr Favour and all you could do is trying to black mail whole world by pointing a Gun towards your own head go figure :azn:

Sirji with deu respect take a look at the end result aswell lolzz whether you call it gunda gardee or cry me a river or whtever fancy name you can come up with bottom line is we always owtsmart land of the pure diplomatically and miltarilly aswell and you cant do any thing even in your own country while your easter while best Friend nows kills your own people and your Divine ARMED Forces cant do anything lolzzzz.......bottomline is ......By Hook Or BY Crook We always Get job Done In Owr Favour and all you could do is trying to bleack mail who;e world by pointing a Gun towards your own head go figure :azn:
Honestly .... very bad post .

It has no connection whatsoever with the subject matter , it is just pure ranting & a poor attempt to derail the discussion .

if you want to rant about the victories of yoru Armed forces , open a new Thread with something that hasn't been discussed before , i will see you there .

for someone who has around 2000 posts , i expected better . Ohh Well , Life is Full of Disappointments .

Sirji with deu respect take a look at the end result aswell lolzz whether you call it gunda gardee or cry me a river or whtever fancy name you can come up with bottom line is we always owtsmart land of the pure diplomatically and miltarilly aswell and you cant do any thing even in your own country while your easter while best Friend nows kills your own people and your Divine ARMED Forces cant do anything lolzzzz.......bottomline is ......By Hook Or BY Crook We always Get job Done In Owr Favour and all you could do is trying to black mail whole world by pointing a Gun towards your own head go figure :azn:

we cant do anything ? lolz still you guys looking for head of a solder for burn it :rofl:

ok be ready for next beheading we have guns too not lollypops son . its same pak army which fighting you guys on LOC since 40 years

okay then let's see who gets whose balls. Because you people are forcing us to move towards one more limited war.

ok be ready for next beheading we have guns too not lollypops son . its same pak army which fighting you guys on LOC since 40 years

hello sirji slaam kaise ho jaanee khuda kahir kare bare gusse me lag rahe ho khair jane do sirji :cheers:

on the serous note sirji we also dint buy all that milltarry hardware for duck shooting in the summer :azn:

okay then let's see who gets whose balls. Because you people are forcing us to move towards one more limited war.

limited with ghuris and shaheens on bombay delhi ? we are tired these days will be so happy to take india with us in grave :rofl: heey dont worry we made 60km nuke missile to 2500km for you guys :smokin:

You guys should be also ready for 2003 where we killed 9 of yours and beheaded 4 of them or for 2011 where ur SF's killed several of yours and beheaded atleast 2 of them.

hello sirji slaam kaise ho jaanee khuda kahir kare bare gusse me lag rahe ho khair jane do sirji :cheers:

on the serous note sirji we also dint buy all that milltarry hardware for duck shooting in the summer :azn:

humy majy main choo batwa :P

so what you think our firepower is made with stones? we don't have forces to defend?

naach baliye dance india dance & big boss! ALL DRAMAS combined into one by indian army chief! he should get award this year!

limited with ghuris and shaheens on bombay delhi ? we are tired these days will be so happy to take india with us in grave :rofl: heey dont worry we made 60km nuke missile to 2500km for you guys :smokin:

If you really want to die why don't you jump from a ten story building, it will cost less?

We Already Know that , but it is not dada giri , it is more like Gunda Gardi .

oh We Will , and you will come back Crying .... Again !

You r mistaken do the same barbaric act and then wait for the wrath ur army
,politicians, intellegence agencies will be running around the world begging to save ur a$$ as always..

Back
Top Bottom