What's new

One in five Milky Way may have Earth-like planets: Study

If they send suicide bombers here ? What we will do ?

Lol....all it takes them is to fire one nuke from their mothership and blow up this planet.So why would they send "suicide bombers"???

Faisal
I am sure there are many earth like planets which were formed before earth.
Lets say an earth like planet was formed just 10000years ahead of us.And if that planet had conditions similar to us,then they must be atleast 10000yrs ahead of us technology wise|(assuming they developed like us).
But then my extrapolation is based on assumptions.

If they are 10,000 years ahead than by now they have already nuked each other and are living in stone age again.

If they are 10,000 years ahead than by now they have already nuked each other and are living in stone age again.
rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif

Hmmm....
right...very right.
Then its time that we stop aiming nukes at each other.Other wise we would soon be playing" flintstones" with each other on earth.

Btw Tumhari mujhe nahi mundwayin???:omghaha:

Faisal
I am sure there are many earth like planets which were formed before earth.
Lets say an earth like planet was formed just 10000years ahead of us.And if that planet had conditions similar to us,then they must be atleast 10000yrs ahead of us technology wise|(assuming they developed like us).
But then my extrapolation is based on assumptions.
Yes you can be right. If you see the surface of Mars, then you will know that there was water on Mars at some time. There is still ice on south pole of Mars. Yes they can exists. There may be many planets which were formed before earth and already destroyed. We don't have that technology yet. But we can say that they exists like us.

rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif

Hmmm....
right...very right.
Then its time that we stop aiming nukes at each other.Other wise we would soon be playing" flintstones" with each other on earth.

Btw Tumhari mujhe nahi mundwayin???:omghaha:

Ghughoo Ghoadia, aaloo diya pakoria - i told you never dare to utter a word against my mustache :big_boss:

Yes you can be right. If you see the surface of Mars, then you will know that there was water on Mars at some time. There is still ice on south pole of Mars. Yes they can exists. There may be many planets which were formed before earth and already destroyed. We don't have that technology yet. But we can say that they exists like us.

Yes you are right and some of those Marsians might have migrated to earth.
Nope i am not kidding.There's a phase in human evolution where our civilizations under went a sudden spurt in growth.And our scientists have not been able to explain it.
So they avoid the topic completely.

may be they will. Who knows, they want to convert all of us.

Dont worry they wont convert you.....you already look like an alien.:p: 
Ghughoo Ghoadia, aaloo diya pakoria - i told you never dare to utter a word against my mustache :big_boss:

Mustache ka kya hai ji....aaj gayi toh kal phir ugg jayengi.
But i hate those paper FLOWERS on them. 

Yes you are right and some of those Marsians might have migrated to earth.
Nope i am not kidding.There's a phase in human evolution where our civilizations under went a sudden spurt in growth.And our scientists have not been able to explain it.
So they avoid the topic completely.
Yes it can be true but we still don't understand it. We have already discovered many planets like earth. Maybe one day we will find life form on any planet. it would be great discovery of the century.
By the way if they were the cause of sudden spurt in evolution of human, then we can say that they gifted us the capability of nukes.
Now all the mullahs can freely say that YE SAB MARSIAN KI SAZISH HA!.. :dance3:

Mustache ka kya hai ji....aaj gayi toh kal phir ugg jayengi.
But i hate those paper FLOWERS on them.

oh ji tuhaday hate karan nal kujh farak nai painda, apa kaira tuhada rishta mangna ay. :sarcastic: 
Where is in-house expert of the topic @isro2222 these days?

Back
Top Bottom