What's new

One chart that shows India is actually on pretty good terms with almost everyone in the Middle East

I still remember one of the movie from india of Jacky sharoof called Teri mehrbania was epic .........
tune to emo.jpg

Yup as if you are respected all over the world ...... you are famous for your rape cases in india ?? you are famous for attack on Muslims and Christians ??? you are famous for Ghar wapsi , love jihad ?? and also listen to words of obama when he left india ?? You are famous for you Gujarat Riots ....?? inside job or RAW killing its own people ?? samjotha express , ?? at least we dont make terrorist to be our PM .

And who you are to question our countries matter.. Don't bring yourself in between
.. You are the no authority.. We, decide our pm by voting.. We will decide who is terrorists or not.. We will decide what will Raw to do.. We know about our country.. And we really performing well not the best.. You look forward to country where u vote.. And sort out your problems. If I count them there will be no space on PDF.. Lolz.. And some one has got a post on PDF.. Lolz

Yup as if you are respected all over the world ...... you are famous for your rape cases in india ?? you are famous for attack on Muslims and Christians ??? you are famous for Ghar wapsi , love jihad ?? and also listen to words of obama when he left india ?? You are famous for you Gujarat Riots ....?? inside job or RAW killing its own people ?? samjotha express , ?? at least we dont make terrorist to be our PM .

BS. Modi has been cleared by the courts. Case closed.

Besides, every society or nation has its share of big mouth fundamentalists and other idiots. Should I start looking at your nation? At least India is not falling into civil war and tops failed state rankings because those morons took over the government, military or other departments.

And concerning India`s diplomatic stand: Its no secret that we have managed to stay on good relations with almost every major player in the world. The billions and billions of dollars which flow between us and them are the best proof for that.

And who you are to question our countries matter.. Don't bring yourself in between
.. You are the no authority.. We, decide our pm by voting.. We will decide who is terrorists or not.. We will decide what will Raw to do.. We know about our country.. And we really performing well not the best.. You look forward to country where u vote.. And sort out your problems. If I count them there will be no space on PDF.. Lolz.. And some one has got a post on PDF.. Lolz
i know it hurts but dont show your pain

We love Israel.
cautious.png

We love India's Interest.

And Who says this a pakistani....!!!!!! ...FO

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.It would be much better to look under your hood before bashing someone else.
Just take a look..From last 60+ year what you did and where you are....???...This answer is enough for you type of people.

We love India's Interest.

And Who says this a pakistani....!!!!!! ...FO

Just take a look..From last 60+ year what you did and where you are....???...This answer is enough for you type of people.
ranting2-smiley-face.gif

I consider all bullshit to arise from Indian media :p:.People can be wrong at times.Still what the hell is this?

How was this data collected?

Scroll.in is a useless media site. Although, it is simply conveying the message which was taken from other sources.

So calling the basis of all this Indian is a bit unfair.

Do you really want me to start on poverty or toilet jokes.Soryy Supa powa Inothing r the inconvenience .You are the one living in denial.
Indian have nothing but to critize Pakistani its useless to argue with them they have nothing still and what they have is nothing all they do is compare themselves with Pakistanies..
Its shows their perorities let's just not waste time on answering them ..:)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom