What's new

Once again. Chinese phone maker Xiaomi robbed $676 million by Indian government

Leijun is too stupid and falls into Indians' bait.

Hindu is thinking of stealing the supply chain all the while. Every single companies got confiscated when going into India.

Leijun is too stupid and falls into Indians' bait.

Hindu is thinking of stealing the supply chain all the while. Every single companies got confiscated when going into India.
Look at this CCP tax cheat crying. That Xitler has drove away many international business away from China so rest of world raises slogan long live Xitler.

Indians Brahmin and Jews are totally align in nazi-ism, racism, slavery and extermination of neighbours. This is reason Indians get promoted to the top in Anglo world.

Don't confuse Slaves and Slave masters.

Indians will always be the slaves of the West

Indians - once a slave, always a slave of the West

1698681972464.png

How British colonialism increased diabetes in south Asians | It's Complicated

geopoliticaleconomy.com

British empire killed 165 million Indians in 40 years: How colonialism inspired fascism - Geopolitical Economy Report

British colonialism caused over 100 million deaths in India from 1880-1920, stealing $45 trillion wealth. The capitalist system was founded on European imperial genocides, inspiring fascism.
geopoliticaleconomy.com
geopoliticaleconomy.com

You know. India has nothing to do with the word 'R&D'. The only thing India excels at is stealing and robbing low-end technology from Xiaomi.

Indians talk about 'R&D'. Just like a beggar talking about a private plane.😂
thus you once again prove how lowly your faculties and mindset are. Hence such topics are beyond you

Didn't a Chinese member here say that Xiaomi was not a Chinese company??

yes. In fact. When India robs xiaomi. Many people in China are laughing at xiaomi.

I will upload the relevant information to another thread.

Didn't a Chinese member here say that Xiaomi was not a Chinese company??

Xiaomi is a Chinese company. It registered a branch company in Cayman Islands. Many US comanies like Intel, Coca Cola, Oracle also registered branch comanies in Cayman Islands.

I like Xiaomi. They make good products. Registering your company in Cayman Islands sounds more like for tax evasion purposes than selling yourself outright to the Jews. The Caymans is one of the loop holes US elites use to pay less taxes too!

Xiaomi is trash, fortunately.

I'm always an OPPO man.

I like Xiaomi. They make good products. Registering your company in Cayman Islands sounds more like for tax evasion purposes than selling yourself outright to the Jews. The Caymans is one of the loop holes US elites use to pay less taxes too!
Xiaomi was only good for like the first 3 years of their company.
Literally all of their products afterwards are buggy or easy to break.

Hell, most of Xiaomi products (outside of phones) are literally rebranded stuff from someone else (particular their robot cleaners).

LOL. Viet clown PDF monkey joker. Xiaomi is an internationally recognized brand. Vivo Oppo only found in China...

I stand corrected. Vivo, oppo, realme, iqoo are found in China [and poor backward developing countries...]
Was that supposed to be a jab lol?
I don't think I care about these brands anyways, they make some good models here and there but the software is not my cup of tea. I prefer Samsung's One Ui + Dex + Goodluck.

LOL. Viet clown PDF monkey joker. Xiaomi is an internationally recognized brand. Vivo Oppo only found in China...
LOL dumbo, because what countries they sell to determine their quality.

You know the US banned Huawei, right? Meanwhile they allow Xiaomi to be sold there.
Would say you Huawei is trash and Xiaomi is good?

Back
Top Bottom