What's new

Once a pride today a ditch. IAF only oversea base and gem of R&AWs effort.

BHarwana

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The story of Pride and embarrassment. Yes a story of Pride but pride only in papers and logs. In reality it is a ditch a ditch of embarrassment and failure and fear.

Once it was one of the most prized national achievement where Indian intelligence agency R&AW did a lot of effort to achieve. Using its all connections to get the deal done for Farkhor Air Base in Tajikistan. The deal was celebrated all over India.

So i decided to take a look at the images of the Air Base and using google earth I was unable to find the Air Base. But no I actually found the Air Base. But someone has been digging a ditch in the Air Base and some one was growing tomatoes there.

Farkhor Air Base.jpg

Farkhor Air Base is at the Tajikistan Afghan border. So I understood who is responsible for this Ditch in Indian Pride.

Seems like they are making a nuke bunker or a bomb shelter of some kind.

Seems like they are making a nuke bunker or a bomb shelter of some kind.

nope this is a ditch locals excavated it to make their owm fields leveled for agriculture. Every time India hire a contractor the contractor ran away with money.

Plus India will never develop this Air Base. it is 1.7 kilometers away from Afghanistan border. Taliban area.

It was once part of Raws plan to have air bases in Tajikistan and northern Afghanistan and attack Pakistan from 2 flanks but that plan became a dream thanks to you know who.

nope this is a ditch locals excavated it to make their owm fields leveled for agriculture. Every time India hire a contractor the contractor ran away with money.

Plus India will never develop this Air Base. it is 1.7 kilometers away from Afghanistan border. Taliban area.

It was once part of Raws plan to have air bases in Tajikistan and northern Afghanistan and attack Pakistan from 2 flanks but that plan became a dream thanks to you know who.
Bit deep just to level a field isn't it? I am not a farmer but wouldn't it suffice just to replace the top 2 feet of soil , why dig down 20-30 feet?

Perhaps this is the reason?

China’s base is a strategic setback for India’s Eurasian aspirations

"India has unsuccessfully sought for more than 15 years to establish its own military base in Tajikistan. The PLA base in Tajikistan constitutes a severe setback for New Delhi’s ambition to increase its strategic footprint in Central Asia.

Washington Post investigators saw one of the military compounds and interacted with uniformed Chinese troops in Murghab, the closest market and some 137 km. from the base. The soldiers reportedly wore the insignia of the Xinjiang units of the PLA. In 2016, Chinese mine-resistant armored vehicles bearing the logo of China’s paramilitary forces were photographed patrolling Baza’i Gonbad in the Wakhan Corridor itself."

https://www.jpost.com/opinion/china...etback-for-indias-eurasian-aspirations-582007

Bit deep just to level a field isn't it? I am not a farmer but wouldn't it suffice just to replace the top 2 feet of soil , why dig down 20-30 feet?

lol that is a ditch in 2013 India wanted to exchange this facility with another which was further away from afghan border. Tajiks refused on Modis face. 1.7 km from the area under control of Taliban is a certain death. India is not developing any thing related to their military near Afghan border out of fear. Going into Afghanistan is to much for them.

mine google must have broken down again it came back from mistry shop only yesterday after some repairs but lookee here it shows the base someplace else

upload_2020-4-25_7-47-49.png

however it is not an injun base never was but is on bharati wishlist

Last edited:
mine google must have broken down again it came back from mistry shop only yesterday after some repairs but lookee here it shows the base someplace else

View attachment 627090
however it is not an injun base never was but is on bharati wishlist
You are using Google maps sat view instead use Google earth it gives latest images and historic images which will help you understand how the ditch was dug. Wish list or not. trust me we would love to have Indian Air base near Afghan border. A Mig a day keeps the Modi at bay.

Farkhor was never major base. It was used for logistics support to Northern Alliance in 1999-01.
It was closed down in 2003 after our NA allies came to power in Kabul.
As it was no longer needed.

Farkhor was never major base. It was used for logistics support to Northern Alliance in 1999-01.
It was closed down in 2003 after our NA allies came to power in Kabul.
As it was no longer needed.
So India was supplying weapons to the NA in 1999-2001? Didn't the US have a base in the Tajikistan too?

lol that is a ditch in 2013 India wanted to exchange this facility with another which was further away from afghan border. Tajiks refused on Modis face.

You have any proof of this claim? Why would tajiks in 2013 go to a CM of an Indian state of Gujarat to refuse the request of a new base rather than going to then Indian PM Manmohan Singh?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom