What's new

On The Front 26 April 2016

At least complete your 2k posts :p :agree:

Meri Pehle he niyat theek nahi Thi. I have to stay now and get my senior member title. Lol

I miss the good old days where exams were really all that one had to worry about... do not quit, just take time away. It is not difficult and one gets good advice from here... Addiction to anything is wrong, and that is all in the head
which year are you in, I thought u r just doing chem and all right now?? when will the harder subjects come

Roger. :)

I changed my major from criminal justice to chem. So it's my 2nd year basically and the real hard stuff is gonna come in next semester. The organic chemistry. I heard it's not easy at all.

I changed my major from criminal justice to chem. So it's my 2nd year basically and the real hard stuff is gonna come in next semester. The organic chemistry.
If I am not mistaken you will be studying drug interactions with the human body and doses also soon. Tell me how easy that is :coffee:
criminal justice... i wanted to be a lawyer but involves too much lying and well, ended up in the medical side

If I am not mistaken you will be studying drug interactions with the human body and doses also soon. Tell me how easy that is :coffee:

Yes. It's all about medicines. I want the license for it and which requires more time and one huge test at the end.

criminal justice... i wanted to be a lawyer but involves too much lying and well, ended up in the medical side

Like an A student in criminal justice. Yes one of the reason I change my major too. I always wanted to be a lawyer and thinking of lying like all the time, made me to change my major. Also my Maa wanted me to go into this field. So for her khushi too.

@Gufi @Moonlight I hope you both realize that you've derailed two topics :D

I figured.
Buri Tarah Wo bhi. :p

Yes. It's all about medicines. I want the license for it and which requires more time and one huge test at the end.
so you have to make a choice in life when it comes time... if you want to stay in the US you will prepare for that test and licence and if not you will come back to Pakistan.
till then your only aim should be to study hard and try and
@Gufi @Moonlight I hope you both realize that you've derailed two topics :D
hey I do that all the time, blame my vacation. I derailed two topics in 6 months ... not bad as an average
Like an A student in criminal justice. Yes one of the reason I change my major too. I always wanted to be a lawyer and thinking of lying like all the time, made me to change my major. Also my Maa wanted me to go into this field. So for her khushi too.
what is with mom's and no my son can not be a lawyer.. oh daughter in your case
didnt your mom say doctor... I thought it would have been that

so you have to make a choice in life when it comes time... if you want to stay in the US you will prepare for that test and licence and if not you will come back to Pakistan.
till then your only aim should be to study hard and try and

This license is for my brother. He sacrificed so much for me. He wanted me to get the license. So now it's my time to do something for me. My moving back to Pakistan is final for now. :)

what is with mom's and no my son can not be a lawyer.. oh daughter in your case
didnt your mom say doctor... I thought it would have been that

Haha no. I was totally free to choose my field. They had a sitting with me and told me all the pros and cons of both fields and convinced me rather pressurizing me. I chose it on my own. Hey my parents even told me if you don't want to continue your studies, then don't. We are fine with it. :D

Yehi haal N-league ka hai :disagree:

Why not MK? he is an honest politician imo
He maybe but his party has become an asylum for the criminals who once worked for MQM....involved in all sorts of crime done by the party

Yehi haal N-league ka hai :disagree:

Why not MK? he is an honest politician imo
I think he has been involved in MQM politics way too long, and it will be only a matter of time when the MQM bring out old skeletons.kudos

Why not? His record is pretty good.
Anyone who has been involved with the MQM for so long and so intimately surely merits some reservations.kudos

I still wonder how he managed to pay for cost of his recent political gathering in Karachi. That stage, lighting and related fixtures would require a lot of money I think.
Exactly.

They are 0.1 percent of Pakistani people they are insane people they are traitors

Altaf Hussain did nothing these people saying we support altaf over Pakistan what Pakistan have given them answeris when ur asses been kicked by India and u were only beharis bokha nanga with no shelter who took u yes Pakistan do not have us also nothing but it don't mean we go support enemy of state

These people all of them are stupid asking from proof even all courts of world declare altaf a traitor they keep supporting him because they themselves are terrorists

Dump these *** holes into sea

Back
Top Bottom