What's new

On The Front 26 April 2016

I always thought that these party's gets vote because of lack of education in our country but now i think that even education is not gonna help these people you're right they're indeed brainless zombies. These people think only about their leaders and not about Pakistan.
When I was in Malaysia I met some MQM followers... students who were smart and well educated. But their Altaf love was such that I could not sit with them discussing politics without them professing their love for their leader -.-
According to their logic, the credit doesn't go to rangers in Karachi but PML(N). Because the water shortage and electricity shortage made all those terrorists come out of their holes. Anddddd this helped in operation. :rofl::rofl:
:help::suicide:
I hope you were joking... You do know many believe this logic... seems funny but tells you how much work is left

Naaa' it entertains you so much. :D
till you realise they run your nation... well maybe Trump comes as the next POTUS and we can compare idiotic statements then

Maybe but who cares about that (except MQM obv) as long as he is doing something for people ;)

I care and I have no love for MQM.

We talk a lot about changing the mindset but we are willing to accept anyone new without even questioning. These unconditional supports and loyalties is the main reason for our failures to elect someone who is a genuine servant of Pakistan.

I hope you were joking... You do know many believe this logic... seems funny but tells you how much work is left

One of the video was on this logic. Yes for sure some exaggeration is there to entertain. But baboon noons are illogical to this level.

I care and I have no love for MQM.
When i said that i didn't meant that you're an MQM supporter. You're right actually yes a lot of people will ask this and should ask this but the real question is who will ask them?
We talk a lot about changing the mindset but we are willing to accept anyone new without even questioning.
Sadly that's how this country has been working for the past 60 years... and i don't think much will change in the next few years...

till you realise they run your nation... well maybe Trump comes as the next POTUS and we can compare idiotic statements then

I wish they run it. Yehi to masla hai they don't.

Allah Na kare Ke Wo aye liken

امریکن بہت بےوقوف ہیں۔ کچھ نہیں پتا ہوتا انہیں کے ہو کیا رہا مُلک میں۔ سیاست تو پھر کمپلیکیٹیڈ ہوتی۔

Electoral college votes Ka bhi nahi Pata Hoya kafi ko.

It would be tough competition though. :p

امریکن بہت بےوقوف ہیں۔ کچھ نہیں پتا ہوتا انہیں کے ہو کیا رہا مُلک میں۔ سیاست تو پھر کمپلیکیٹیڈ ہوتی۔ کافی کو تو electoral college کا بھی نہیں پتا۔
:rofl::rofl::enjoy:

I wish they run it. Yehi to masla hai they don't.

Allah Na kare Ke Wo aye liken

امریکن بہت بےوقوف ہیں۔ کچھ نہیں پتا ہوتا انہیں کے ہو کیا رہا مُلک میں۔ سیاست تو پھر کمپلیکیٹیڈ ہوتی۔ کافی کو تو electoral college کا بھی نہیں پتا۔

Yea they run it as a business short term.... You know the concept when you strip an old business/plane/ ship of anything valuable before you throw the rest in the trash... that is what our leaders do
Well I agree with you, US has very uninformed people. That is not a debate, oh and also they have no real say in elections because the delegates are not bound to follow what the common man votes. Basically the founders of the US knew that the common man is an idiot and some people should be in between them and the real decisions. Maybe if we had that we would not end up with the leaders we have gotten so far
One of the video was on this logic. Yes for sure some exaggeration is there to entertain. But baboon noons are illogical to this level.
Sigh, who makes these videos and how much are they paid... and who writes them
I think the policy i mentioned before of the N and PPP government policy of getting remittance as the main source of income instead of increased exports is true. and they can claim success by telling people we did not give u jobs so u could enjoy travelling around the world :)

naaa i trust the talent in our country to win :P

Basically the founders of the US knew that the common man is an idiot and some people should be in between them and the real decisions. Maybe if we had that we would not end up with the leaders we have gotten so far

I even I asked my prof, what is the point of spending millions of dollars on elections. When our votes don't even matter. Even delegates are not as straight as it seems.

Naaa' we don't have many educated in parliament as well. So even delegates and electoral college system won't work for us.

Sigh, who makes these videos and how much are they paid... and who writes them

Some PTI supporters. :p

I think the policy i mentioned before of the N and PPP government policy of getting remittance as the main source of income instead of increased exports is true. and they can claim success by telling people we did not give u jobs so u could enjoy travelling around the world :)

*deep breath*

naaa i trust the talent in our country to win :P

David Cameron haven't give his resignation yet. And I was thinking maybe he is inspired by our pm and thinking to become deedth like them. :D

Naaa' we don't have many educated in parliament as well. So even delegates and electoral college system won't work for us.
We have enough educated people to send all over the world and still manage to have an excess in Pakistan looking at the employment numbers
Our people are much more diverse, whatever their field they have a rounded knowledge base and honestly if we had good leaders we have a terrific work force
*deep breath*
can I write for the video makers now :P I think I would do well (A)
David Cameron haven't give his resignation yet. And I was thinking maybe he is inspired by our pm and thinking to become deedth like them. :D
well do not really care about them. But the amount in question there is taxes skipped by finding loopholes, amounting in total to around 100000 pounds...
Here the matter goes to hundreds of millions of dollars of theft from the country
considering the difference in cases it is important to note that our PM should go and we should try him and hang him and take all his assets and use his body for medical research....

honestly if we had good leaders we have a terrific work force

If we have good leadership, we can be in the top 10 counties of the world. What doesn't Pakistan have, except honest leaders?

can I write for the video makers now :P I think I would do well (A

Do that. :p

the country
considering the difference in cases it is important to note that our PM should go and we should try him and hang him and take all his assets and use his body for medical research....

I would first offer 2 rakh of salat ul shkur. Lol
That day would change the history of Pakistan.

If we have good leadership, we can be in the top 10 counties of the world. What doesn't Pakistan have, except honest leaders?
honest populace and good candy
good candy is the basis of happiness
Do that. :p
I have one week before I go back to work... then this site shall remain unvisited for some time.. attending Uc level meetings is all I really have time for
I would first offer 2 rakh of salat ul shkur. Lol
That day would change the history of Pakistan.
Well we can always hope....

I have one week before I go back to work... then this site shall remain unvisited for some time.. attending Uc level meetings is all I really have time for

Good luck with everything. By the way I have one week of spring break left and then the finals will be right at corner, I will quit using PDF too. Kind of addicted. :p

Well we can always hope....

Hope is too mainstream for me. I believe in having faith. :)

Good luck with everything. By the way I have one week of spring break left and then the finals will be right at corner, I will quit using PDF too. Kind of addicted. :p

Hope is too mainstream for me. I believe in having faith. :)
At least complete your 2k posts :p :agree:

I miss the good old days where exams were really all that one had to worry about... do not quit, just take time away. It is not difficult and one gets good advice from here... Addiction to anything is wrong, and that is all in the head
which year are you in, I thought u r just doing chem and all right now?? when will the harder subjects come

Back
Top Bottom