What's new

On second thought: Javed Hashmi retreats his statement about Nawaz

Yes we are here.Those in favour of his statement find no fault and those who opposed his statement find a fault . Party opposed it, because it was a matter of discipline to them.

As if , isn't these things happens in democracy? for and against and majority prevails.... ?

not in democracy but only in DAMOCRAZY???:rolleyes::rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

come to topic,
or i may bring more of nawaz ,s ihhsanaat on javeed & why he still thinks nawaz is his leader?
ask them they hve done that, but i am still unstopable?
what you think PDF is a pti fourm?
just come to real world, 11th may hve been passed, no sunami around?

Sunami tu ay gayi ha .. PML N k leaders ko protocal kaam karna parey ha ..wahan UK mei Pakistanion ne Altaf ( topi drama ) bhie ko fake heart problem kara di ha .... now that is sunami.. u r just to blind to see it ... people stoof for the right to vote and against the rigging ...

not in democracy but only in DAMOCRAZY???

Allah ka lakh lakh shukar kai a short sentence written very well

Yes it's damocrazy and that's what Quaid e Azam envisioned. Although too many interruptions in democratic system didn't give enough time to throw out bad eggs or weed out buray people and bring good people in system which gradually occurs in such systems

Sunami tu ay gayi ha .. PML N k leaders ko protocal kaam karna parey ha ..wahan UK mei Pakistanion ne Altaf ( topi drama ) bhie ko fake heart problem kara di ha .... now that is sunami.. u r just to blind to see it ... people stoof for the right to vote and against the rigging ...

you need to buy new pair of eyes from SKMH if, they are reafy to donate it?
its your time to wakeup!
not only PTI lost misseribly on 11th may but i didnt even get the official slot as the main opposition in national assembly?:lol:

still not enough its huge waves are changing the heart of its most senior experinced laeder javeed hashmi who get caught , praising NAWAZ on the floor of NA?:lol:
if its the sunami , then may we can expect imran joining PMLn on few days time?
cause if its sunami , then its about to hit non other thn PTI itself?:lol:

Pakistan's only problems these days are; the statement of Hashmi Sb and the resignation of FK from PTI. What can I say about such BC media outlets.

Allah ka lakh lakh shukar kai a short sentence written very well

Yes it's damocrazy and that's what Quaid e Azam envisioned. Although too many interruptions in democratic system didn't give enough time to throw out bad eggs or weed out buray people and bring good people in system which gradually occurs in such systems

stop using quaid e azam as the symbol of PTI,s losted cause, instead try to save its sinking ship, from its own sunami of change, which are about to take its entire senior leadership? javeed + fuzia?:lol:
quaid e azam, wouldbe feeling shame if been alive by now , that how can moraly croupted leadership using his name just to become wazir e azam even before elections?:lol:
but look what allhaa has given to them, a fall from peak just before elections & a misserible losss after elections?:rofl:
javee hashmi was right, his leader was & is nawaz sharif, how can be imran his leader, but just to save PTI,s sinking ship he has to change his wordings?
if it was a real democratic system in pakistan, he shouldnt been askedfor any explinaton at all?
hopefully desi gora chip wouldnt be given ny errors?
keep tracking my errors, while PTI,s broken ship kept sinking in its own dam sunami?:woot:

you need to buy new pair of eyes from SKMH if, they are reafy to donate it?
its your time to wakeup!
not only PTI lost misseribly on 11th may but i didnt even get the official slot as the main opposition in national assembly?:lol:

still not enough its huge waves are changing the heart of its most senior experinced laeder javeed hashmi who get caught , praising NAWAZ on the floor of NA?:lol:
if its the sunami , then may we can expect imran joining PMLn on few days time?
cause if its sunami , then its about to hit non other thn PTI itself?:lol:

so what ? ur party is terrorist party ...its much better to loose then the way u guys win .... karachi ko tabha kar k rakh daya ha ...leader UK mei Mi^ ka gulaam ha aur ajeeb nashay mei batain kartay ha ... esi jeet ap ko mubarik hoo ...

BTW hum mqm nhie hain jo seats aur ministers k leya kisi ko b join kar lay ..kuch din imaan baki ha ...

Pakistan's only problems these days are; the statement of Hashmi Sb and the resignation of FK from PTI. What can I say about such BC media outlets.

its just your feelings because you are a PTì supporter?
but for common men in pakistan its the fun ?
those who were telling the nation that there will be a new pakistan after 11 may , hve just started to find it on the shining head of nawaz?
dont be, dejected things like these often happens in pakistan?

so what ? ur party is terrorist party ...its much better to loose then the way u guys win .... karachi ko tabha kar k rakh daya ha ...leader UK mei Mi^ ka gulaam ha aur ajeeb nashay mei batain kartay ha ... esi jeet ap ko mubarik hoo ...

BTW hum mqm nhie hain jo seats aur ministers k leya kisi ko b join kar lay ..kuch din imaan baki ha ...

BTW who told you i am from MQM?:rofl:
woh KpK ki govt sey kaab istifaa dey rahey hoo? woh hukumaat nahi hai tu aur kiya hai?:rolleyes::lol:

its just your feelings because you are a PTì supporter?
but for common men in pakistan its the fun ?
those who were telling the nation that there will be a new pakistan after 11 may , hve just started to find it on the shining head of nawaz?
dont be, dejected things like these often happens in pakistan?

BTW who told you i am from MQM?:rofl:
woh KpK ki govt sey kaab istifaa dey rahey hoo? woh hukumaat nahi hai tu aur kiya hai?:rolleyes::lol:

u seem irritating and u distort facsts so either u r from MQM or Pakistan munafiq league nawaz

u seem irritating and u distort facsts so either u r from MQM or Pakistan munafiq league nawaz

still offtopic, reported!
no i am not from both of them, but whats wrong been criticle of pTI?
facts are there? you couldnt find them in PTI,s favour so you think , i am wrong, just because you couldnt argue?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

kitni bar PPP ka thooka howa chaata hai MQM nai ? :)

sorry to say this

MQM wale tu ppp ki ulti b chatnay ko tiyar hotay hayn bas un ko government mayn rakh layn wo bas:lol:

YUKH YUKH YUKH

sorry to say this

MQM wale tu ppp ki ulti b chatnay ko tiyar hotay hayn bas un ko government mayn rakh layn wo bas:lol:

YUKH YUKH YUKH

aur abb PTI bhi tu tind chat rahi hai?:lol:
bakool javeed hashmi key mera laeder pehley bhi nawaz thaa aur ajjj bhi hai?:rofl::rofl::rofl:
yukh yukh yukh kiysaa aghi hai yeh?

I have fact distortions from PTI supporters as well. Distorted facts is another name for something you dont agree with.
The PML skews "facts" in its favor, APML did so.. MQM does so, ANP does so, PTI does so, a Lawyer does so...and ARY news does so.

Moreover, Facts are sometimes not even constant..
It was a long standing fact that the Atom could not be divided into smaller parts.. but it is no longer a fact.
Western "researchers", and those of their kith and kin here have tried their best to make it a fact that Islam is not a religion of peace through selective distortion and misrepresentation of facts. They have succeed to a certain extend and convert those of weak faith easily.

So your claim of distortion of facts.. is in essence your distortion of the fact that you disagree with him and using the statement distorted facts to blanket push it.

aur abb PTI bhi tu tind chat rahi hai?:lol:
bakool javeed hashmi key mera laeder pehley bhi nawaz thaa aur ajjj bhi hai?:rofl::rofl::rofl:
yukh yukh yukh kiysaa aghi hai yeh?

ab musharaf ko papiyan karnay wala aur ab nawaz ki tind chomnay wala bataey ga pti ko

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

hush hush

Back
Top Bottom