What's new

On May 21, the world will end! --- Finally!!!

This dude needs serious mental attention lolz hahahaha.

The guy forecasting the end of time on Saturday is a nut case pure and simple.

As a Christian our Holy Bible quotes Jesus Himself saying regarding the end time: "No man knoweth the day nor the hour, not even I, but only my Father who is in Heaven."

So this proclaimer of end times in terms of our Holy Bible is flatly a nut case.

Hi, I think he's been spending too much time with Mr. G

Last edited by a moderator:
I first heard this when I saw a billboard outside a fave beer joint. My how we laughed.

The guy forecasting the end of time on Saturday is a nut case pure and simple.

As a Christian our Holy Bible quotes Jesus Himself saying regarding the end time: "No man knoweth the day nor the hour, not even I, but only my Father who is in Heaven."

So this proclaimer of end times in terms of our Holy Bible is flatly a nut case.

similar verse is also in the Holy Qur'an

YUSUFALI: Men ask thee concerning the Hour: Say, "The knowledge thereof is with Allah (alone)": and what will make thee understand?- perchance the Hour is nigh!

But if they turn back, Say: "I have proclaimed the Message to you all alike and in truth; but I know not whether that which ye are promised is near or far.

Tomorrow.. Seriously?

I think I'll find another way
There's so much more to know
I guess I'll die another day
It's not my time to go

Last edited by a moderator:
If I die that day, remember me like John Lennon
Buried in Louis, I'm talking all brown linen

I wanted to marry before I die :cry:

anyone female member free tomorrow? :D :D :D

I'm not sure what the background of these people who claim this is. But I sure hope there aren't any Jim Jones type cults which are part of this doomsday hysteria. I read once that in 1997 there was a comet that came and in this one cult, men cut off their balls, because they believed the comet was a space ship or somethings.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom