What's new

On May 21, the world will end! --- Finally!!!

iioal malik

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Updated at: 1209 PST, Thursday, May 19, 2011
NEW YORK: It's raining in New York, and everyone tries to get out of the rain. Not Manny. The 56-year old Dominican, unflappable, stands on a corner with his umbrella, warning people that on Saturday, May 21, the world will end.

All over New York, preachers armed with T-shirts, brochures, books and posters are preaching the end of the world. Using a complex numerical calculation from the Bible, there are even advertisements on the New York city subway warning of the "great earthquake" that accompanies the advent of Judgement Day.

"According to the Bible, in the Book of Revelations there will be a worldwide earthquake," Manny told said. "We're not sure if it will happen at the same time everywhere, because times are different. But it is supposed to happen simultaneously around the world," he said.

The date of May 21, 2011 may seem random, but it is based on a numerical analysis by the American, Harold Camping, the president of Family Radio, a religious broadcaster based in California.

"According to Genesis, when the flood occurred in the year 4990, God told Noah that in seven days he would destroy the earth," Manny explained. "And he destroyed it in seven days.

"But Peter said: 'I know that one day for me is like a thousand years.' So 4990 plus 7001 years (the equivalent of seven days) equals 2011," he explained.

Not only that, May 21 coincides with the 17th day of the second month of the calendar used during the Biblical flood, according to Camping.

Nearby the corner where Manny is prophesying, Borce, 43, is handing out leaflets and explaining to anyone who will listen that they have a few hours left to find salvation.
On May 21, the world will end! - GEO.tv

Noah's avatar hasn't called me yet to board his ship or maybe submarine or UFO! :azn:

Anyways it's raining here in Bangalore too.

Lol- world should end in 2012- thats when my trademark expires :D-

i will have a nice lunch in restaurant on that day and watch the world end......

Hell No ,
My Mamu is Getting Married on May 21.WTF

I think i should call Him and Tell him to cancel The Marriage :lol: :lol:

Hmmm a couple of months ago, some Christian Evangelists managed to put up some billboards all over Dubai saying the world will end in May.

They were taken down after a couple of days... Then some newspaper reported they are still in Dubai preaching that the end of the world will begin from here.

Its all a big conspiracy to foil Imran Khan's Dharna on May 21 :D

Todays Bible is not a gospel of Jesus.So there is no reason to believe it.

because awaam are already been killed, army and govt will soon go to hell too

Well- the MODs are very lenient towards you after your other self aka chop4d was banned yesterday-
Multiple ID was a bannable offence once-

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom