What's new

On Diplomatic Front - Pakistan 1 Vs india 0

India will lose much more than you say. Your military high command know this fact too well. They are fully aware of Pakistan's capabilities. That's why they will not attack Pakistan even though we are at least 7 times smaller than india. Bluster on the Internet does not change that fact.

It is not the capabilities of your army that we worry about, rather the fallout on our economy. India can't afford a war at a stage where it is growing rapidly and slowly raising the growth rate to double digits. In the mean time what does pakistan has to lose ? nothing of value.

Yes india can give us a hand by stoping funds of ttp n other terrorists agents of raw operating in pakistan

Dear iby32,if India waged proxy war in Pakistan,we'd see a couple of new nations by now.Its not in India's interest to break Pakistan.1 rougue nation is more than enough for entire region.We don't want a couple of them.

Don't see much help coming Pakistans way,

As per usual they will try and drag China into the conversations

Not a single Arab country has ever condemned India

Not surprised when trade with India is worth billions ££££££ each year.

It is not the capabilities of your army that we worry about, rather the fallout on our economy. India can't afford a war at a stage where it is growing rapidly and slowly raising the growth rate to double digits. In the mean time what does pakistan has to lose ? nothing of

If that's the case then wh
It is not the capabilities of your army that we worry about, rather the fallout on our economy. India can't afford a war at a stage where it is growing rapidly and slowly raising the growth rate to double digits. In the mean time what does pakistan has to lose ? nothing of value.

If any of what you say is true then why the big talk and bluster by indians about how the plan to attack Pakistan? Barking dogs seldom bite.

Pakistan has nothing to lose economically ?????? Chinese investment of at least $ 46 billion dollars in Pakistan for CPEC will see to otherwise. Reminds me of when indians used to say that it is IMPOSSIBLE for Pakistan to EVER become a nuclear weapons state with or without Chinese assistance. Just as that Indian fantasy failed then so is now.

Let indian dogs scream and bark. Reality is that india can't do anything to Pakistan.

Just trying to stay neutral here.

India can't really label this a terrorist act as it's clearly military-type of action against a force the local population deems to be oppressive.

The average man from the west won't see it as an act of terror either.

My 2 cents anyway.

Yeah "Englishman", religious extremist jihadis crossing over to another county and attacking it is not terrorism.

Yeah "Englishman", religious extremist jihadis crossing over to another county and attacking it is not terrorism.
Nops but riots happening in Gujrat is terrorism :lol:. This is why Modi was asking for proper defination of terrorism, he knew some people are not too bright to learn the difference :D

Dear iby32,if India waged proxy war in Pakistan,we'd see a couple of new nations by now.Its not in India's interest to break Pakistan.1 rougue nation is more than enough for entire region.We don't want a couple of them.
How about your koulbashan got arrested and admited him self how about india supporting bla in baluchistan they are recognised terrorists by un n yet india offering asylum to brahamdagh bugti can you answer please.

If any of what you say is true then why the big talk and bluster by indians about how the plan to attack Pakistan? Barking dogs seldom bite.

Pakistan has nothing to lose economically ?????? Chinese investment of at least $ 46 billion dollars in Pakistan for CPEC will see to otherwise. Reminds me of when indians used to say that it is IMPOSSIBLE for Pakistan to EVER become a nuclear weapons state with or without Chinese assistance. Just as that Indian fantasy failed then so is now.

Let indian dogs scream and bark. Reality is that india can't do anything to Pakistan.

What big talk ? It is pakistan that dreamt of gazwa-e-hind and bleeding India with a 1000 cuts and ended up being the whining swine. We will take our revenge at the appropriate moment and the day we do that you will see an other 1971. just remember that we will extract more blood than what our soldiers paid.

coming to CPEC, all I see is a hype of pakistanis and their dream of dollars flowing in the canals of pak and pakistanis riding flying cars.. let us see outcomes when the project delivers shit. India is spending 90 billion $ on just our DMIC corridor yet we wont boast half as much as what pakis do.

1948, lost 1/3 of Kashmir to Pakistan

1965, an enemy 7 times bigger than Pakistan was repelled back, and had to bite the dust.

1962, India lost to China and got chunks of it's territory captured. :lol:

Kargil, we all know how with in no time all your peaks got captured.

Hmm....Looks like 70's decade pages were torn off from your history book :haha:

How about your koulbashan got arrested and admited him self how about india supporting bla in baluchistan they are recognised terrorists by un n yet india offering asylum to brahamdagh bugti can you answer please.

Brahamdagh Bugti - Politician,just like sore losers of Kashmir who call themselves "Hurriyat Conference".They come and go in India and Pakistan from each and every time.We know where their heart lies,but we tolerate them anyway.How about several political figures who are taking asylum in western countries anyway??

And Yadav??He's a spy,right??And where he gave his statement saying "He is a spy who was inside Pakistan to help BLA and such"?He's yet to receive any trial,right?Meanwhile,we have several dozens of Ali,Selim and Khan who got arrested with AKs and who waged war inside India.Meanwhile Yadav was unarmed.

See this pic...

kasab_759.jpg

ring any bell??Whole world knows who is who.They barely needs much of a justification as action speaks louder than words.

What big talk ? It is pakistan that dreamt of gazwa-e-hind and bleeding India with a 1000 cuts and ended up being the whining swine. We will take our revenge at the appropriate moment and the day we do that you will see an other 1971. just remember that we will extract more blood than what our soldiers paid.

coming to CPEC, all I see is a hype of pakistanis and their dream of dollars flowing in the canals of pak and pakistanis riding flying cars.. let us see outcomes when the project delivers shit. India is spending 90 billion $ on just our DMIC corridor yet we wont boast half as much as what pakis do.

$90 billion???????......bearing in mind that Pakistan is at least 7x smaller than india. Ground reality and fact is that there are massive new world class infrastructure projects happening all over Pakistan since the successful initiation of CPEC. I personally know this to be true as I witnessed this myself about 5 months ago when I was holidaying in Pakistan. Positive things are now happening in Pakistan that was deemed impossible only 2 years ago. Remember just like CPEC, indians also said that Pakistan becoming a nuclear weapons state was an impossible hype. We all know what happened to that indian fantasy and dribble. Just as then so is now.
:azn:

$90 billion???????......bearing in mind that Pakistan is at least 7x smaller than india. Ground reality and fact is that there are massive new world class infrastructure projects happening all over Pakistan since the successful initiation of CPEC. I personally know this to be true as I witnessed this myself about 5 months ago when I was holidaying in Pakistan. Positive things are now happening in Pakistan that was deemed impossible only 2 years ago. Remember just like CPEC, indians also said that Pakistan becoming a nuclear weapons state was an impossible hype. We all know what happened to that indian fantasy and dribble. Just as then so is now.
:azn:

good for you and your country..

Don't see much help coming Pakistans way,

As per usual they will try and drag China into the conversations

Not a single Arab country has ever condemned India

Not surprised when trade with India is worth billions ££££££ each year.

Really? Wonder cow urine cola is available in UK too. You must be under the influence of that cola. Well, to bring you somewhat to your senses, here is a piece from an Indian newspaper.

"India has blamed the Pakistan-based Jaish-e-Mohammed for the Uri attack. However, few countries have directly named Pakistan in their condemnation messages. While the UK referred to Uri as a part of “India-administrated Kashmir”, the US dubbed it as an attack in the Valley without specifically referring to Pakistan. Even Russia made a qualified mention of the Islamic country, stating: “We are also concerned about the fact that, according to New Delhi, the army base near Uri was attacked from Pakistani territory."

You can read full story @ http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...n-t-be-easy/story-xhw238QqHXeCzkDO4mz6EP.html

Brahamdagh Bugti - Politician,just like sore losers of Kashmir who call themselves "Hurriyat Conference".They come and go in India and Pakistan from each and every time.We know where their heart lies,but we tolerate them anyway.How about several political figures who are taking asylum in western countries anyway??

And Yadav??He's a spy,right??And where he gave his statement saying "He is a spy who was inside Pakistan to help BLA and such"?He's yet to receive any trial,right?Meanwhile,we have several dozens of Ali,Selim and Khan who got arrested with AKs and who waged war inside India.Meanwhile Yadav was unarmed.

See this pic...

kasab_759.jpg

ring any bell??Whole world knows who is who.They barely needs much of a justification as action speaks louder than words.
He exposed all indian agenda so thats why india going mad one. Even ajit doval sed they will support terrorism in pakistan so india is a terrorist country state sponser terrorism

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom