What's new

On Diplomatic Front - Pakistan 1 Vs india 0

What did you possibly gain? LOL Each year dead soldiers on a brick of ice? An expensive undertaking which burdens your economy? Wouldn't you rather spend that money on poor malnourished children in India? What is it that you are trying to prove?

You got balkanized by the colonialists. Try defending that.
Atleast we have an economy.......balkanized by colonialists? Lol what is this

Oh you mean when British(one invader) came in and reduced descendants of another invader (Mughal empire) to beggars and fruit sellers.

Yeah that was a tragic....but who is this WE you keep talking about?

You got balkanized by the colonialists. Try defending that.

LOL Go and blame your colonial friends.

So it is the colonials which split India. Good

This means either of 2 things
  1. You are undermining whatever Jinnah and other leaders of Muslim League did because they did not have any rolw in the Partition
  2. You are calling Jinnah and the Muslim League as Colonial
Dont know about history which is taught in Pakistan (i am assuming you are Pakistani based on your posts even though your flags say otherwise). In India the history which is taught says that it was Jinnah and Muslim League which was responsible for Partition and creation of Pakistan.

However if you are from Netherlands I suggest you brush up some history of the sub continent

Perception is changed when 100s of innocent people are being killed by army... world failed to resolve the issue at UN ... its not perception , its business, one always like a perception where they see benefits ..

Yes both sides are armed with nukes and i hope what i see from indian media, the MODI who killed more muslims in other states of india can go to any level of stupidity. i just like to remind here MODI was banned to enter USA , its the tittle he is having now..

Pakistan has very less to loose , there is always a level of being weaker, if you have nothing to loose the only direction you can go is up.. Indain economy is booming, one wrong step and its all over ..
Yes i agree to this part you have nothing to lose and Indian economy is booming.
So what do you think y you people keep sending terrorist,so that we make silly mistake and spoil our economy.

Yes we have nukes but we will never threaten you,that is the basic difference between you and me.

On Diplomatic Front - Pakistan 1 Vs india 0

After Uri attacks which were either false flag operation by RAW or Kashmiri people took things in their own hands , indian media and gov blaming Pakistan..

We can see more these sort of attacks in near future as Kashmiri people being killed for no reason..

There is clear difference between being terrorist or being freedom fighter, india need to understand that they cannot hold Kashmir any longer, if they do, alot more people will die ..

In case of indian gov decide to take any action against Pakistan, this will trigger more problems for india ...
India cannot stand the war due to all its economic activities .. where as in Pakistan which is fighting terrorist from last 15 years have very less to loose.

There are different statements from all over the world about this incident and both Pakistan and india cannot claim they have made other isolated. in fact to some extent india is in light now as people of country who were not involved in kashmir now know why this incident happened and what is kashmir issue from last 2 months with all the killings of innocent people by the hands of indian army.

This issue is not isolated from what else is going around the middle east specially Syria , Turkey, USA, Russia and China and south indian ocean as well.
Great victory for Pakistan... Indian's run run run

a high level US defense meeting in progress as we speak, agenda:
"are we making a strategic partnership with these people!"
"do we expect they will fight Chinese!!"
"oh shit we made a big boo boo!!!"

You are welcome to visit Pakistani Kashmir

There is no such thing as "Pakistani Kashmir". :lol:

We thought AJK was an "Independent country",having its own PM and $#!t.

Actually, now alot of countries understanding that Pakistan being already engaged with own problems cannot engage and support any activities in IOK ....

We do have attacks on daily basis and alot people have died in Pakistan , Pak army is doing alot of ground work to eliminate these guys...

Tell me,how do you feel if India gives Pakistan a hand to clean its mess??We're as ready as we can be.

India a loser anyway, more worried about Kashmiris and the terrorism Indian Forces doing in the valley against the innocents.

In that violence & terrorism - Pakistan 0 vs India 1.

of course in 1971 and 1965 and kargil also you were on winning side.

1948, lost 1/3 of Kashmir to Pakistan

1965, an enemy 7 times bigger than Pakistan was repelled back, and had to bite the dust.

1962, India lost to China and got chunks of it's territory captured. :lol:

Kargil, we all know how with in no time all your peaks got captured.

Last edited:
It's also a matter of perception, no? One man's terrorists is another man's freedom fighter? Isn't just a question on whose perception is prevailing?

If there's a war between India and Pakistan, both sides will undoubtedly lose economically, but Pakistan will lose more as it's in a more weaker economic state compared to India. And you can't compare fighting terrorism with fighting an army. Two different things.

Nevertheless, given the presence of nuclear weapons on both sides, I doubt we will ever see a major war between India and Pakisan.

India will lose much more than you say. Your military high command know this fact too well. They are fully aware of Pakistan's capabilities. That's why they will not attack Pakistan even though we are at least 7 times smaller than india. Bluster on the Internet does not change that fact.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom