What's new

Ominous war drums being beaten

You will have to have piss left to do this in the first place. I am sure you will not have any after Pakistan's preparations.
No I will have beer and piss . And have a beer more to do it again.
Dude you are kind of people they call arm chair warrior. Want war but will be first one to hide

LETS DO IT FOR THE LAST TIME AND BURY THEM DEEP IN THEIR OWN SOIL....... LETS BURRY THE SCUM OF THE EARTH IN IT!!!

LETS DO IT FOR THE LAST TIME AND BURY THEM DEEP IN THEIR OWN SOIL....... LETS BURRY THE SCUM OF THE EARTH IN IT!!!
Let's do it and we must start with you. How would you like to die? Bitch slap or suicide

Why do you want war?

Last edited:
It has already begun

The LOC has become a High voltage LIVE Wire ; lots of action is happening ;
our sources are telling us

All these tweets ; this closing of airport is not without reason
STOP IT FOOLS...... U CANT DARE CROSS THE RED LINE............ WHY ARE YOU PANICING TO SUCH EXTEND...... COME LETS START IT YOUR WAY AND FINISH IT IN OURS..... LETS SETTLE IT IN BATTLE GROUND

Calm down . You have to die on the battlefield not on the keyboard .
HAHAHAHA...... COWARD ENEMY..... INFACT WORTHLESS ENEMY

I like the recommendation, the sixth point, "announce a target and visibly prepare to take it out. DELHI anyone?"

Indians will piss in their pants (if they wear any)!

Dhotis I believe would be a more appropriate word :P

There can be limited strikes well within nuclear threshold, people in GHQ are living luxurious life ;), they don't want to give up on that. goodday

Good Indians are living in delusions just like people of Nazi Germany or Mussilini's Italy, brainwashing enmasse through a state sponsored media campaign at the behest of Hindutva political elite. Raheel Sharif is sitting here at the helm of military affairs, morale is high, economy has recovered, troops are battle hardened from Zarb-e-Azb, Pakistan is desperately waiting for Hindutva sponsored adventurism !!!

Dhotis I believe would be a more appropriate word :P

Good Indians are living in delusions just like people of Nazi Germany or Mussilini's Italy, brainwashing enmasse through a state sponsored media campaign at the behest of Hindutva political elite. Raheel Sharif is sitting here at the helm of military affairs, morale is high, economy has recovered, troops are battle hardened from Zarb-e-Azb, Pakistan is desperately waiting for Hindutva sponsored adventurism !!!
The hardest battle is with the proxies as they share the same faith, land and heritage. Easiest ones are against your enemies...

It might have been closed in preparation for the large scale PAF exercises. Who knows if army is also a part of those exercises. In the wake of the fake strike in Uri army headquarters, Indians will try (as they have done many times in the past) to blackmail the international community. The people of Indian-occupied J&K are not willing to give up their freedom struggle despite being the target of bloody oppression by 700,000 Indian troops. The brutal use of force against civilian population of the occupied land is really exposing the ugly face of Indian democracy. There is a movement on diplomatic front aiming at forcing India to halt the use of force against the unarmed protesters. Indians know if they allow the people of occupied J&K to have peaceful rallies, all the population will be on streets chanting slogans for their freedom from India. So, in order to divert attention from the grim situation in occupied J&K, Indians deemed it necessary to launch a fake attack on their army base mostly killing soldiers belonging to Sikh minority. Then Indians used 10 or so arrested Kashmiris (including a teenage girl and a mentally challenged man) to stage a fake infiltration from Azad Kashmir and killed them in cold blood. They also falsely claimed to have gun fire exchange at LoC while Pak sources said not even a single bullet was fired at LoC on that day. Indians are fast making lies and staging fake counters. They are capable of only doing that (i.e. killing unarmed civilians in occupied J&K). If these idiots indulge in any misadventure against Pakistan, the world will see how we kick the Hindu ***. It's not then just occupied J&K. We'll destroy all their industrial base that they feel so proud of. Forget about nuclear stuff. We'll blow the shit out of their heads even without nukes. But I am sure the coward Baniya is just making it up. These cowards could do anything after bringing all their military at our borders even when we were literally besieged from both sides (even more powerful and resourceful enemy was on our western side). What the heck Baniya can do now when we are in much better shape to give a bloody nose to the enemy.

Let's do it and we must start with you. How would you like to die? Bitch slap or suicide
come to me and i shall tell u all..... my way..... buzdil haramkhor........ dare touch the red line and all ur dogs in uniform will be sent to the HELL

The hardest battle is with the proxies as they share the same faith, land and heritage. Easiest ones are against your enemies...

JazakAllah Brother, today India has more poverty than entire subsaharan Africa, only 8 states of India have more poor than 26 subsaharan African nations. Yet this dellusional nation with 40% of its children as malnourished considers itself a superpower. Hindutva media is doing a fine job brainwashing the Indian middle class, inculcating hate for Pakistan and its muslim minority in India.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/jul/14/poverty-india-africa-oxford

http://www.bbc.com/news/10609407

come to me and i shall tell u all..... my way..... buzdil haramkhor........ dare touch the red line and all ur dogs in uniform will be sent to the HELL

Shut up dude. You are screaming too loud.
No war happening and even if a battle errupt it wont be hitting civil both our forces are mature and professional.

JazakAllah Brother, today India has more poverty than entire subsaharan Africa, only 8 states of India have more poor than 26 subsaharan African nations. Yet this dellusional nation with 40% of its children as malnourished considers itself a superpower. Hindutva media is doing a fine job brainwashing the Indian middle class, inculcating hate for Pakistan and its muslim minority in India.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/jul/14/poverty-india-africa-oxford

http://www.bbc.com/news/10609407

Ha bhai, as if u guys are Arab sheikhs shaking their booties.

Back
Top Bottom