What's new

OMG, J-20 will be in service soon.

J-10's prototype 1001 was also a 工程验证机, and so was the first JF-17 prototype. China's definition for "tech demonstrators" is very different from the Western definition.

yeah i guess 2001 is in the same stage to J10 (1001) in 1998.

J-10's prototype 1001 was also a 工程验证机, and so was the first JF-17 prototype. China's definition for "tech demonstrators" is very different from the Western definition.

I think 工程验证机 should be translated as project demonstrators.

Plz read carefully, I said

Yes, but they are two type of engines: high bypass ratio and low bypass ratio.

WS-15 is low bypass ratio which is more suitable for supercruising like F-119.

F-135 is high bypass ratio which is more suitable for vertical takeoff.

F-135 is not more sophisticated than F-119 just because of the higher thrust. And F-35 doesn't have supercruise ability.

Well, I don't like this kind of cool very much. I prefer someone more clement.

Yes, but they are two type of engines: high bypass ratio and low bypass ratio.

WS-15 is low bypass ratio which is more suitable for supercruising like F-119.

F-135 is high bypass ratio which is more suitable for vertical takeoff.

F-135 is not more sophisticated than F-119 just because of the higher thrust. And F-35 doesn't have supercruise ability.

What I said is "with thrust level". Does thrust(150 KN for example) have types?

Last edited:
What I said is "with thrust level". Does thrust level have types?

If the thrust level is comparable, then this means WS-15 will be far superior to F-135. Yankees better to come up with their 5th gen fighter and sell their F-22 to Japan and South Korea.

First, I said before, I just expressed my estimates.
Second, I don't think XXkn in F-135 and XXkn in F-119 belong to different physical quantity while having the same unit.

Last edited:
First, I said before, I just expressed my estimates.
Second, I don't think XXkn in F-135 and XXkn in F-119 belong to different physical quantity while have the same unit.

F-135 is designed to be HBR, thus the extra thrust power is used for vertical takeoff/landing.

F-135 can't provide supercruise to F-35, that's why Yankees allow F-35 to be exported, but not F-22, not even a component related to F-22.

F-135 is designed to be HBR, thus the extra thrust power is used for vertical takeoff/landing.

F-135 can't provide supercruise to F-35, that's why Yankees allow F-35 to be exported, but not F-22, not even a component related to F-22.

You win. One of us should learn some language logic.

First, need to take out that canards, which will, offcourse add more RCS..

The only Indian to respond to this thread and he finds the only negative post to qoute to make his point..................PATHETIC

Well done to China to have reached this far........the US is struggling with funds at the moment and producing more F22 is not an option at this stage for the US. They recently grounded all their F-22 fleet due to having problems with the plane in the first place during numerous of maintenance for every 1 hour of flight..........

China is a growing economy and as such has plentiful of funds to develop and enhance this aircroft in blocks to come..........well come China

Now you will start propaganda that Pakistan is going to get Chinese 5th gen J-XX ( J-20 ) in 2020.
It remains to be seen whether China allows Pakistan in this project, like Russia allowed India in FGFA.

Now you will start propaganda that Pakistan is going to get Chinese 5th gen J-XX ( J-20 ) in 2020.
It remains to be seen whether China allows Pakistan in this project, like Russia allowed India in FGFA.

Wow....

u r jealous!!!

i can already smell your tushi burning; i wonder what will happen if and when we get this jet.

hahaha

PS: Our support for our frnd doesnot depend on such things. It is and always will be there either way

Peace..!!

Back
Top Bottom