What's new

Omar Sharif Passed away in Germany

RIP.

He was transported to Germany in an air ambulance. Millions Paid for by the financially broke GOP and it’s poor people. Now atleast no will blame IK for his death. Imagine if govt refuses to send him abroad and he died in Pakistan. Whole media and actor community ( who failed to help him ) would be up in roar blaming IK for his death.

Not really. In the 1980s or perhaps 90s there were good serials like Flop Show. Flop Show was generally about the travails of the middle class. Watch this episode about the telephone department. And then in the 2000s there was Sarabhai vs Sarabhai.
In the past and even now as we speak in India is far behind pakistan in the comedy department.
The best they can do to improve themselves is to copy us. Genuine comedy is something related to God gifted sense of humor and it comes from within ,it cannot be learned.

Not really. In the 1980s or perhaps 90s there were good serials like Flop Show. Flop Show was generally about the travails of the middle class. Watch this episode about the telephone department. And then in the 2000s there was Sarabhai vs Sarabhai.
Flop show was good
Bhatti something right?

Inna Lilahe wa inna ilahe rajioun

Another champ left us , he was a hero he and moin Akhtar will be remembered always

The best they can do to improve themselves is to copy us.

Well, the Pakistani show Chana Jor Garam is a copy of the Indian show Sarabhai vs Sarabhai. :)

Flop show was good
Bhatti something right?

Yes, Bhatti is the doyen of Indian comedy series I think.

Another champ left us , he was a hero he and moin Akhtar will be remembered always

I have watched many episodes of Moin Akhtar's Loose Talk and it is a fantastic show. Both artistes play well.

a great comedian and good person passed away ...
إنا لله وإنا إليه راجعون

RIP ... may the Almighty give you highest rank in heaven .. Ameen

1633176995303.jpeg

Listened to his audio in childhood brought some comfort thinking about back home in Pakistan when I was living in Saudi Arabia away from home, it was time before internet and we did not had VHS video recorder or satellite internet was not invented, either watch arabic tv , cartoons or plug in the Umer Sharif audio to listen his skits , of course there were hand full of music audio as well

I think I had 2 of his cassettes (recording medium you can record on)

Certainly not as refined as Moeen Akhtar or Anwar Maqsood who catered to educated class , Umar was more in touch with folks on the ground level, often relying on accents and voice impersonation techniques earlier in his life

It was decent what he did with the TV Talk shows

Hope his sins are forgiven and he finds comfort in afterlife

Last edited:
RIP

Attachments

• F8CD30E0-5CBA-41E8-819E-0CC237DAD6AC.jpeg
    F8CD30E0-5CBA-41E8-819E-0CC237DAD6AC.jpeg
    95.3 KB · Views: 22
Inna Lilahe wa inna ilahe rajiun, will be sadly missed.

What a tragic loss for the family and above all for the country, may Almighty Allah grant him the best place in jannah.

إِنَّا لِلَّٰهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ

May ALLAH PAK grants him Janah.

The legend left us .... lost a great man, a man who gives smile on sad and tired faces ....Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom