What's new

Oman says no to union of Gulf states

As I said. You saw your brothers and sisters getting butchered and you manage to keep your mouth shut. Let's see what you can do to set your brothers free.

You're paying to spread chaos while your own people are dying out of the lack of medicine :lol:

First of all, my brothers and sisters are not the ones who are getting butchered. Read the news, it's the Arabs who are being murdered daily in Baghdad, Aleppo and Sanaa. Second, medicines have nothing to do with your fake country. These sanctions are nuclear-related.

And I would rather suffer in the short-term to see the Arab world suffer in the long-term. :tup:

First of all, my brothers and sisters are not the ones who are getting butchered

Iran is a theocratic state, the fact that you are cheering for the FP your Mullahs adopt can also be traced to sectarianism.

Many Iranians have died in Syria over the last three years, if it helps too.

Second, medicines have nothing to do with your fake country. These sanctions are nuclear-related.

This isn't what RT is saying in this

Nothing related to nukes :lol: ...

And I would rather suffer in the short-term to see the Arab world suffer in the long-term

You have been suffering over the last three decades, thanks to the Mullahs and the upheaval they brought app on you. :lol:

First of all, my brothers and sisters are not the ones who are getting butchered. Read the news, it's the Arabs who are being murdered daily in Baghdad, Aleppo and Sanaa. Second, medicines have nothing to do with your fake country. These sanctions are nuclear-related.

And I would rather suffer in the short-term to see the Arab world suffer in the long-term. :tup:

Iran is a theocratic state, the fact that you are cheering for the FP your Mullahs adopt can also be traced to sectarianism.

Yes, I sometimes support them in their Foreign Policy.

Many Iranians have died in Syria over the last three years, if it helps too.

Many Iranians? You mean like 5 or something? Compared to 126.000 Arabs. You funny man.

This isn't what RT is saying in this

Nothing related to nukes :lol:

Wow. RT, great source. Read the reports. Sanctions put by US + friends are the reason for such thing. Nothing to do with bedouins who do not even know how medicines work. :lol:

You have been suffering over the last three decades, thanks to the Mullahs and the upheaval they brought app on you. :lol:

We are in 2013 now. 126.000 Arabs have died the last two years in Syria, in Baghdad thousands of Arabs are being murdered every year by a ideology that comes from your deserts and in Sanaa, Port Said and Lebanon the same.

Arab world = a world of instability. And I am enjoying the spectacle.

Many Iranians? You mean like 5 or something? Compared to 126.000 Arabs. You funny man.

5 in your dreams. Just cross your boarders with Pakistan you lost 14 at once, it must be a huge deal for you :lol: shouldn't it? Oh wait a hundred thousand Arabs are nothing compared to the 600k you lost during your miserable war with Iraq.

Didn't you see your commanders getting killed in Syria and Lebanon?

Wow. RT, great source. Read the reports. Sanctions put by US + friends are the reason for such thing. Nothing to do with bedouins who do not even know how medicines work

I never spoke of the bodies which impose the sanctions, after all the end justify the means :rofl:

RT is no good? What about these :D

Sanctions and Medical Supply Shortages in Iran | Wilson Center

Shameless: American Sanctions hit Ordinary Iranians' Access ot Medicine | Informed Comment

Arab world = a world of instability. And I am enjoying the spectacle

The Arab world is unstable is fine. When Egypt grew some balls to attack the terrorists in Sina everybody ran out, while in the stable prosperous Islamic republic of Iran, when 14 personnels are killed, the stable Iran protests to the UN :lol: ..

Yes, I sometimes support them in their Foreign Policy.

Wow. RT, great source. Read the reports. Sanctions put by US + friends are the reason for such thing. Nothing to do with bedouins who do not even know how medicines work. :lol:

We are in 2013 now. 126.000 Arabs have died the last two years in Syria, in Baghdad thousands of Arabs are being murdered every year by a ideology that comes from your deserts and in Sanaa, Port Said and Lebanon the same.

Arab world = a world of instability. And I am enjoying the spectacle.

5 in your dreams. Just cross your boarders with Pakistan you lost 14 at once, it must be a huge deal for you :lol: shouldn't it? Oh wait a hundred thousand Arabs are nothing compared to the 600k you lost during your miserable war with Iraq.

Wow, 14 Iranian border troops. That is like 1% of the killings Arabs suffer everyday. Oh, and the Iran-Iraq War was long time ago my friend. Besides, a similar amount of Iraqis died during that war as well.

Didn't you see your commanders getting killed in Syria and Lebanon?

Again, nothing compared to Arab suffering in the region.

I never spoke of the bodies which impose the sanctions, after all the end justify the means :rofl:

RT is no good? What about these :D

Sanctions and Medical Supply Shortages in Iran | Wilson Center

Shameless: American Sanctions hit Ordinary Iranians' Access ot Medicine | Informed Comment

I did. You are beating yourself on the chest as if these sanctions has anything to do with your bedouin-country. It has to do with nuclear-related sanctions, which are only short-term sanctions. In contrast to all the misery in the Arab World.

The Arab world is unstable is fine. When Egypt grew some balls to attack the terrorists in Sina everybody ran out, while in the stable prosperous Islamic republic of Iran, when 14 personnels are killed, the stable Iran protests to the UN :lol: ..

Is that why I hear daily attack against Egyptian border troops, who can't even control a large part of their country, while that attack on Iranian border troops is extremely rare. Difference is that the attackers directly fled to Pakistan, which they use as a safe house.

And Iran did not only protests to the UN. They directly started a military offensive, hanged 16 Balochi terrorists and have bombed Pakistani villages occasionally ever since.

So when are Arabs states are having 'one' currency like Euro?

Also, how will union benefit the region in terms of economics, culture, and education etc?

Arabian Peninsula needs more population to become a major hub of economy and culture..

Wow, 14 Iranian border troops. That is like 1% of the killings Arabs suffer everyday

These nations are in chaos while Iran isn't as you claimed.

I wonder what did hold their backs from striking at those who killed their own troops :lol:

No hard feelings on sellouts :lol: such as Hezbollah's among their likes.

What suffering are you talking about? Iranians dying 'cause they can't afford to eat, or Iranians sending their sons to die for other Arabs? :omghaha:

I did. You are beating yourself on the chest as if these sanctions has anything to do with your bedouin-country. It has to do with nuclear-related sanctions, which are only short-term sanctions. In contrast to all the misery in the Arab World.

You are a great piece or work, I never made any reference on Iranian-Arab economic ties at all. Most of the sanctions imposed on you came from either the Far East or the West, which is starving you to death. No need to hide this out, we all know that the sanctions are meant to agitate people against their Gov't

And Iran did not only protests to the UN. They directly started a military offensive, hanged 16 Balochi terrorists and have bombed Pakistani villages occasionally ever since.

You only will bomb them in your dream. :lol: stop acting with an ego.

Wow, 14 Iranian border troops. That is like 1% of the killings Arabs suffer everyday. Oh, and the Iran-Iraq War was long time ago my friend. Besides, a similar amount of Iraqis died during that war as well.

Is that why I hear daily attack against Egyptian border troops, who can't even control a large part of their country, while that attack on Iranian border troops is extremely rare. Difference is that the attackers directly fled to Pakistan, which they use as a safe house.

There won't be any union until the oil runs out.
And then ...

Oman doesn't give a fuzz about Iran. All what they want is your money and cheap gas. We paved up the way for the $60 billion contract, and if it didn't come from our end, Iran would never dream of it.
i doubt it's as simple as that.

I can't imagine Oman turning into another Saudi Arabia >.<

Back
Top Bottom