What's new

(OLD News 2019) COAS General Qamar Javed Bajwa given 3 years extension

No one is attacking Mecca, lets not be stupid and call it for the B.S that it is

The current arabs are so far gone that they dont even care for mecca, medina, Jerusalem or muslims its all $$$ for them now, if they did care they wouldn't tolerate the U.S or Israel persecuting the Palestinians or giving medals to hindutva whores whilst they oppress Kashmir

so I did some research on the discussion, it turns out only PMLN/PPP and India media is opposing the extension of General Bajwa.

So decision itself is automatically right.

There won't be any mutiny or anything like that since Pak army follows discipline strictly but those in line to become COAS etc would be demoralized. They are humans after all

IK has disappointed me. He has been since they day he became PM

Corps Commanders and other Lt.Gen Staff Positions in GHQ are taken into confidence, in fact its themselves who sometimes put forward the idea of extension at certain times. Its not a one-man show and everybody has to follow orders.

If what you say is true, "de moralised", then its only true if we will now see the General Staff resigning over this decision. However, if the General staff does not start resigning, means they have recommended COAS themselves or fully agree with the decision .

And when you are capable and still can't become COAS just because Imran Khan has taken a U turn then it hurts
what makes you think that Bajwa is not "Capable" ?
I think only a capable Commander is given an extension.

No one is attacking Mecca, lets not be stupid and call it for the B.S that it is
Feel free to live in your delusional world.

No matter how much you may scream, You cant change these facts. Sorry.
https://edition.cnn.com/2019/05/21/middleeast/yemen-khat-kiley/index.html

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-yemen-rebel-missile-near-mecca-idUSKBN1AD0WD

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...missile-fired-from-Yemen-towards-Makkah-.html

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2016/10/27/world/middleeast/ap-ml-yemen.html?_r=0

http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2016/1...a-King-Abdulaziz-International-Airport-Jeddah

https://www.rt.com/news/397765-saudi-mecca-missile-intercept/

http://www.arabnews.com/node/1135826/saudi-arabia

Didn't you read his posts? I thought he made his delusions very clear.

Having retired as a 4 star he knows much more about the Army, it morale, its fighting ethos, than you, me, and every other fool, who has ever put on a uniform.

so I did some research on the discussion, it turns out only PMLN/PPP and India media is opposing the extension of General Bajwa.

So decision itself is automatically right.
How can PPP do it, when they themselves gave Gen.Kiyani an extension?

The time for that great war that has been Prophesied is upon us.It's high time Pakistanis & Muslims should united.Please stop bashing Arabs and the rest.Forget about them.Each and Every person is going to be answerable for just themselves.Just look at what you are doing and what you are going to do.
Set your differences aside.Only United we can win this.The title of the vid is a bit misleading but do listen to this.

The time for that great war that has been Prophesied is upon us.It's high time Pakistanis & Muslims should united.Please stop bashing Arabs and the rest.Forget about them.Each and Every person is going to be answerable for just themselves.Just look at what you are doing and what you are going to do.
Set your differences aside.Only United we can win this.
Very Well Said!

The Jammu train station clip was interesting. I said this before, Kashmir is not Palestine.

Bad decision taken by whom ? who made the decision ?

By PM IK apparently

So you are another one of those supporter of this decision. Good

Corps Commanders and other Lt.Gen Staff Positions in GHQ are taken into confidence, in fact its themselves who sometimes put forward the idea of extension at certain times. Its not a one-man show and everybody has to follow orders.

If what you say is true, "de moralised", then its only true if we will now see the General Staff resigning over this decision. However, if the General staff does not start resigning, means they have recommended COAS themselves or fully agree with the decision .

What makes you think nobody can replace bajwa at this time or for next 3 years?

Very Well Said!

The Jammu train station clip was interesting. I said this before, Kashmir is not Palestine.
Thank you.Including you, Magnus there are only few sane people here who are understanding the gravity of the situation.I honestly fear for our nation.This division may result in our doom. ( May this never happen inshallah)

We are at a point where this post is becoming redundant with politicians taking lead. Especially after war on terror which only was result of army own blunders in the past.

Few more democracy terms and then people will stop caring about COAS.

and what make you think that we will have no others capable commander in Pakistan army? We are underestimating the institution of army. There was time when Raheel sharif was the best COAS i.e someone difficult to replaced and then we got General Bajwa and now he became best and irreplaceable and I am sure we would be sayings the same about future COAS

Remember how Imran khan praised Raheel shreef when he refused t to take extension

If we're days/weeks away from war, its probably not the best time to have a reshuffle. The Raheel Sharif situation was different, TTP weren't a serious military threat.

A decision is judged good or bad after analyzing the outcome of that decision, please share with us the outcome of the decision you have already analyzed.

Whatever man. It is a bad decision. You can give all the excuses in the world to defend it. Still it is a bad decision

Just as bad as UAE government decision is to give Modi its highest award

and what make you think that we will have no others capable commander in Pakistan army?
and what makes you think that Bajwa is not capable ?
he is the most experienced and most senior in the ARmy

By PM IK apparently

So you are another one of those supporter of this decision. Good
I get it, you have issues with IK generally, Bajwa has nothing to do with all of this.
What makes you think nobody can replace bajwa at this time or for next 3 years?
It takes quite a while to hang of things when a new commander takes the seat. There is no alternate for experience and that takes time. At this critical juncture when clouds of war are looming and have remained tenaciously since start of 2019, its best not to change leadership.

Didn't you read his posts? I thought he made his delusions very clear.

Having retired as a 4 star he knows much more about the Army, it morale, its fighting ethos, than you, me, and every other fool, who has ever put on a uniform.
In some cases, a commander is sometimes not replaced when he has few proposed plans in place OR he is leading a plan already in place. This could hint towards J&K and India or Afghanistan. In other cases, a commander is also not replaced when is working closely with allies, and the allies want him to continue the liaison with them instead of someone new. This could hint towards CPEC.

Public opinion is strange Wheel if Bajwa won't get extension then every one would ask why he should be given extension we are in helm of affairs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom