What's new

Old But Always Relevent : Mass Graves Hold Thousands, Kashmir Inquiry Finds

For guys like you people , rationality or logic means nothing. What matter is orgasm. Carry on dear. My best wishes.

Give me an orgasm pljjjjj :D

read a complete artical then comment or may be we can debate on it .... Faltu ka bhashan mat dein please. Not required.

Indian State terrorism and then they call themselves biggest democracy BS Bastards!!!

Merey lalla ...my jat folks along with my cousin serving in kashmir as we speak.kash tera baap ya reshtedar aaj kashmir main hota.

56 th Rashtriya Rifles ..

Naam bhi bata day ta kay woh bhi mar jayen :enjoy:

Wow Thousands of bodies in dozens of Graves. First sentence itself exposes the credibility of the writer.
Dozens can be 100 of graves u stupid dozens it said no number given

Now your cruel face has been thrashed u make stupid comments rather than jystyfing it in numbers

Biggest terrorist is india in asia

RSS type organization let work freely and india point fingers on others

The news appeared in 2011 and today is 2015. I guess OP slept for 5 years and just woke up :lol:

Indian State terrorism and then they call themselves biggest democracy BS Bastards!!!

Naam bhi bata day ta kay woh bhi mar jayen :enjoy:

Kon marega ... Yeh 30 kg ka pehelwan :lol:
pakistani-terrorist-javed-650_650x400_41440686454.jpg

Dozens can be 100 of graves u stupid dozens it said no number given

Now your cruel face has been thrashed u make stupid comments rather than jystyfing it in numbers

Biggest terrorist is india in asia

RSS type organization let work freely and india point fingers on others

The bluffing of a frustrated radical.

Similar we can say for you

You say so many things without any basis. So it will not be a surprise if you do that. I told him that because his post was full of abuse to me and i did not want to get down to his level.

Kon marega ... Yeh 30 kg ka pehelwan :lol:
View attachment 254637

56 th Rashtriya Rifles ka yeh haal :rofl: kyun rashtriya rifles ko khana nahin milta kia bhookay bicharay gandhi ko follow ker rahay hain.:D
Kitna darpok hai ray tu apnay rishtay daron ka naam batanay say derta hai bechara :o::sniper:

hehehehe:police:

Last edited:
India has committed Genocide in Kashmir and its armed forces must be held to account. The will of the Kashmiri people for self determination remains as strong as ever. :pakistan:

India has committed Genocide in Kashmir and its armed forces must be held to account. The will of the Kashmiri people for self determination remains as strong as ever. :pakistan:
Do you guys even know the meaning of "GENOCIDE" ... here is some help: Genocide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Genocide is what you Pakistanis have done to Hindus...from 25% of Population in 1947 to under 1% in 2015.... How about that for a quick fact check.

Back
Top Bottom