What's new

Oil prices to be slashed by 8 rupees

That 3 months is in the article you dimwit. It's a good news for Pakistan because cheaper oil means cheaper goods.

You're just a potian retard. Nothing to contribute, so turn every thread into politics. There's a section called siasat that you can go to to vent your frustration or stupidity.

Gullu Butt, this is what the article says

The Express Tribune has learnt. This will allow consumers to enjoy lower fuel prices for the third consecutive month.

Gullu Butt, this is what you said

Third consecutive month with oil prices being slashed.

You try to make it look like it was PML_N that was some how making this possible.

Your avatar is big give away who you are. Potian Retard AKA PML_N fan , which i am not. Thanks for the honor ,but i suggest you earned it it looks good on you.

Then why is it counted as a crime of the government when patrol prices rise because of being linked with international market?

That's the nature of the business.

Brent on Sept 1, 2014 $101.65/bbl price now $85.64/bbl

Dubai on Sept 1, 2014 $100.30/bbl price now $83.95/bbl

Mogas 95 RON on Sept 1, 2014 $109.85/bbl price now $93.98/bbl

Kerosene on Sept 1, 2014 $113.70/bbl price now $96.86/bbl

Gas oil on Sept 1, 2014 $114.04/bbl price now $94.68/bbl

Fuel oil 180 on Sept 1, 2014 $680.65/metric ton price now $466.30/metric ton

I barrel has about 159 litres. In other words Arabian Gulf prices for gasoline dropped by 10 cents per litre, kerosene prices by about 10.50 cents per litre and diesel prices by about 12 cents per litre.

Based on the above a reduction of Rs8/- per litre is no too bad.

Last edited:
I am not your dad ,so why you keep calling me using his name?
Oh seems like cheetah doesn't like his new name

Hey kiddo, go visit a doctor. He will tell you know whether you have worms in your brain (mental retardness) or you have poor comprehension.

Anyway, give it up. Accept you're wrong. And an idiot.

Relief for consumers: A hefty cut in fuel prices in the offing – The Express Tribune

Third consecutive month with oil prices being slashed. Also note that if rupee appreciates further, for example 5%, there will be additional 5% of savings next month, December (assuming rupee goes down to 98~ rupees). Rupee will likely appreciate seeing an end to dharna.

Oh come on man, increasing the price by 4-5 rupees and then slashing it by 8 rupees, that's what you call consumer relief? Current oil prices are floating from 104 to 108 Rs depending on areas and stations that are not being checked.

Oh come on man, increasing the price by 4-5 rupees and then slashing it by 8 rupees, that's what you call consumer relief? Current oil prices are floating from 104 to 108 Rs depending on areas and stations that are not being checked.
Canada produces oil. Do you know how much we pay?

But typical Pakistanis. They want everything free or subsidized. Then complain when govt has to take loan to pay debt.

Canada produces oil. Do you know how much we pay?

But typical Pakistanis. They want everything free or subsidized. Then complain when govt has to take loan to pay debt.

Yeah typical Pakistanis who's country's oil production is soon about to cross 100,000 barrels but are only getting a rise in oil prices and then cuts, how dumb we are complaining about that.

Yeah typical Pakistanis who's country's oil production is soon about to cross 100,000 barrels but are only getting a rise in oil prices and then cuts, how dumb we are complaining about that.
Yeah, typical Pakistani. Do you know how much Canada produces? We've third largest oil reserves, just to give an idea.

We pay some 140+ rupees.

sanu ki i drive some 400000km in last 6 years and pay 0.00$:oops::partay::partay: sarkaari maal full karo bhagao :tup:

Oh seems like cheetah doesn't like his new name

Hey kiddo, go visit a doctor. He will tell you know whether you have worms in your brain (mental retardness) or you have poor comprehension.

Anyway, give it up. Accept you're wrong. And an idiot.

“Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.”

~Euripides

Really, out of the goodness of your heart, you made a thread about oil prices being cut by the present government (which happens to be PML_N that you are a supporter of) Lower or higher prices in Pakistan doesn't effect you since you live in Canada. So do share with us all what was the reason behind mentioning 3 consecutive price cuts, if it wasn't a political.

Hey Gullu Butt, whats this potian hat?

So... Anyone who talks about the current govt is a supporter now, yeah?
Well, Unfortunately for you..
hes an MQM worker.

Back
Top Bottom