What's new

OIC concerned over sentencing Uygur Muslims in China

OIC should do something concrete then the pure lip service. :blah:

All the Muslims of the world should be united against china for the suppression and killings of the Uyghur Muslims specially becasue its the land of Uyghur Muslims East Turkmanistan which is occupied by brutal china. :angry:

Chinese are atheists! They don't care about religion man. Muslims should be united but not against anyone.

Wrong, the spokeswoman for the CCP branch in Xinjiang said it, not the central government.

It is still the CCP and still the Chinese government.

Wait, I thought you said the CCP "fell for it" in the other thread?

So did they "fall for it" or not?

It is still the CCP and still the Chinese government.

Wait, I thought you said the CCP "fell for it" in the other thread?

So did they "fall for it" or not?

Get reading glasses. I'm not Developereo. The policies of each branch in different provinces and regions is different.

I wish they were buddy. :no:

ETIM are a big problem that need to be wiped out before they can grow.

Don't worry....reach out to the common Uighur, bring them into the loop & then conduct targeted Operations against the miscreants - Best way to see the Movement fall in its place !

Interesting thing in this thread is BD who spew venom based on religion are supporting their master china, this is against ummah rules and no Muslim should go against OIC which is equivalent to ummah.

I heard that Muslims when they are in majority, they can claim any land and wage jihad, Xinjiang is such a case , yet some hypocrites shamelessly leaving thier religious priniciples and siding with aethists. They should choose one stand not double standards.

Interesting thing in this thread is BD who spew venom based on religion are supporting their master china, this is against ummah rules and no Muslim should go against OIC which is equivalent to ummah.

I heard that Muslims when they are in majority, they can claim any land and wage jihad, Xinjiang is such a case , yet some hypocrites shamelessly leaving thier religious priniciples and siding with aethists. They should choose one stand not double standards.

First bold: oh realy? Hahaha

Second bold: so Uyghur is claiming china land? Wait Xinjiang is outside China wall, isn't it?

Definately declare jihad against china, but just one thing, the muslims are not done fighting themslves or finished being occupied or sanctioned to the stone age.

So let me know when that's finished.

Ayways, these guys will be executed not for being muslim, but murder, do people in india let people like these walk free?

Insulting a nation is a worst act by anyone ..

If they are criminals they should be punished according to the law ...

First bold: oh realy? Hahaha

Second bold: so Uyghur is claiming china land? Wait Xinjiang is outside China wall, isn't it?

lol leave him brother. Some of the things these kafirs say I never knew about until i read it from them. I study the quran alot and surprise surprise most of the things these kafirs claim are not even in the quran.

Back
Top Bottom