What's new

OIC concerned over sentencing Uygur Muslims in China

Banana

BANNED
Reaction score
WAM JEDDAH, 17th August 2013 (WAM)– The Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC), in a statement, has expressed concern over the report of sentencing two Uygur Muslims to death penalty and jail terms to three, for the alleged involvement in clashes reported to have taken place in the city of Kashgar of the Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region in China in 23 April 2013.

“While commenting on close cooperation between the OIC and the Government of China, he reiterated once again that the reasons behind protests or clashes need to be addressed. He also urged the Government of China to address the root-causes of the situation and respect the desire of the indigenous people to express their cultural, religious and ethnical identity, without impediment,” the spokesperson of OIC said in a statement Saturday.

The OIC spokesperson also expressed his hope that Government of China will use their wisdom to reconsider the possibility for an appeal of the court decision and spend more efforts for dialogue and building confidence with the people in the said region.

OIC concerned over sentencing Uygur Muslims in China | MuslimVillage.com

Muslims should Declare Jihad against China.

WAM JEDDAH, 17th August 2013 (WAM)– The Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC), in a statement, has expressed concern over the report of sentencing two Uygur Muslims to death penalty and jail terms to three, for the alleged involvement in clashes reported to have taken place in the city of Kashgar of the Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region in China in 23 April 2013.

“While commenting on close cooperation between the OIC and the Government of China, he reiterated once again that the reasons behind protests or clashes need to be addressed. He also urged the Government of China to address the root-causes of the situation and respect the desire of the indigenous people to express their cultural, religious and ethnical identity, without impediment,” the spokesperson of OIC said in a statement Saturday.

The OIC spokesperson also expressed his hope that Government of China will use their wisdom to reconsider the possibility for an appeal of the court decision and spend more efforts for dialogue and building confidence with the people in the said region.

No worries, isn't your country going to be 1/3 Muslim by mid-century? :omghaha:

OIC is a toothless organization. That is the best they can do, express concern :lol:

Definately declare jihad against china, but just one thing, the muslims are not done fighting themslves or finished being occupied or sanctioned to the stone age.

So let me know when that's finished.

Ayways, these guys will be executed not for being muslim, but murder, do people in india let people like these walk free?

Definately declare jihad against china, but just one thing, the muslims are not done fighting themslves or finished being occupied or sanctioned to the stone age.

So let me know when that's finished.

Ayways, these guys will be executed not for being muslim, but murder, do people in india let people like these walk free?

An Indian Hindu makes a flamebait thread and you insult the object of his flame bait?

What do you think the East Turkestan Islamic Movement (ETIM) is doing right now?

Notification: Chinese-Dragon is recruiting foreign Muslims to enter ETIM, he won't be satisfied until ETIM's membership is over 50% foreign since he keeps complaining.

:laughcry::laughcry: Come on muslims lets listen to this hindu supremacist:laughcry:

On-Topic: Xinjiang has been a part of china for thousands of years. So everyone calm down.

That's not jihad man! Those guys are politically motivated.

The Chinese government officially refers to their actions as "Jihad".

ETIM itself involves religion, in their very name. And in their official statements.

Maybe one day they will realize the stupidity of their actions and stop attacking us.

OIC should do something concrete then the pure lip service. :blah:

All the Muslims of the world should be united against china for the suppression and killings of the Uyghur Muslims specially becasue its the land of Uyghur Muslims East Turkmanistan which is occupied by brutal china. :angry:

OIC should do something concrete then the pure lip service. :blah:

All the Muslims of the world should be united against china for the suppression and killings of the Uyghur Muslims specially becasue its the land of Uyghur Muslims East Turkmanistan which is occupied by brutal china. :angry:

Sorry "Zakir" but our strategic ties with Muslim governments is increasing all the time.

United against China, only in your dreams.

Sorry but that's not what it is,I would like to discuss it with you but not here.

ETIM itself involves religion, in their very name. And in their official statements.
I hate when people do that.

Maybe one day they will realize the stupidity of their actions and stop attacking us.
I hope so.

Sorry but that's not what it is,I would like to discuss it with you but not here.

I hate when people do that.

I hope so.

I think the definition of that word in modern contemporary usage, is slightly different from the way in which it is used in the Islamic scriptures.

Wrong, the spokeswoman for the CCP branch in Xinjiang said it, not the central government.

Back
Top Bottom