What's new

OIC calls for referendum on Kashmir

FaceLarge.jpg

Arab make it from across the world, europe; China and INDIA, therefore ooo you can call it as kafir money too...:blah::blah:
Indian dont even prefer their own things.. Arabs are doing better in standards.. just have punch on indian labor once like how they stopped when gujrat have this rat disease .. :)
just admit you guys make most of your money from muslim world. and you are killin innocent muslims in Kashmir who doesnt want india.

Indian dont even prefer their own things.. Arabs are doing better in standards.. just have punch on indian labor once like how they stopped when gujrat have this rat disease .. :)
just admit you guys make most of your money from muslim world. and you are killin innocent muslims in Kashmir who doesnt want india.
Indians make more money because we can... Arabs are busy throwing Pakistanis out of their factories... in thousands... What about Kashmir?

Come back to the referendum discussion... may be you can't because your country has no Locus Standi on Kashmir.

We are free to kill people who are against the state and try to take law in there hands.. like you do in Balochistan, FATA; NWFP...
You can ask OIC to take actions.. let's see, what best they can do to please you.:smitten:

Most Kashmiris want an end to Indian occupation and favour independence or a merger with Pakistan, which has long called for a plebiscite on the region’s future. “We should not be afraid of a referendum,” Mr Madani said, adding it was up to Kashmiris to decide their future.
Basically an encouragement to both Pakistan and India to let go of Kashmir.

Most Kashmiris want an end to Indian occupation and favour independence or a merger with Pakistan, which has long called for a plebiscite on the region’s future. “We should not be afraid of a referendum,” Mr Madani said, adding it was up to Kashmiris to decide their future.
Was that a diplomatic aid to Pakistan or a proposal for withdrawing PA from from AJK to kickstart the process of plebiscite?
10% of total population of Jammu Kashmir, who are sunni are making this ruckus... A huge majority wants to stay with India...
The UN resolutions on Kashmir in 1948 that you guys cry about all the time... states three conditions..
1. Cease Fire
2. Pakistani Army Moves Back to Pakistan and vacates P0K
3. Indian Army moves in.. with minimal presence...
4. Then UN conducts.....Plebiscite....

Read part 2...subpart A of this: http://www.jammu-kashmir.com/documents/jkunresolution.html

Is Pakistan ready to do this... if yes... then lets have a plebiscite tomorrow.

I usually get banned after posting this stinging piece of evidence.

we don't want you ( disease) :angry: but rest are most welcome ..

10% of total population of Jammu Kashmir, who are sunni are making this ruckus... A huge majority wants to stay with India...
The UN resolutions on Kashmir in 1948 that you guys cry about all the time... states three conditions..
1. Cease Fire
2. Pakistani Army Moves Back to Pakistan and vacates P0K
3. Indian Army moves in.. with minimal presence...
4. Then UN conducts.....Plebiscite....

Read part 2...subpart A of this: http://www.jammu-kashmir.com/documents/jkunresolution.html

Is Pakistan ready to do this... if yes... then lets have a plebiscite tomorrow.

I usually get banned after posting this stinging piece of evidence.
If there is a "Huge majority" is for in, then there wouldn't have been a never-ending curfew in the valley. 10% are always 10% and can't take 90% hostage in the presence of Indian forces. Its common sense.

If there is a "Huge majority" is for in, then there wouldn't have been a never-ending curfew in the valley. 10% are always 10% and can't take 90% hostage in the presence of Indian forces. Its common sense.
Valley is not even 10% of total Jammu and Kashmir... so just coz 10% of people creating unrest in less than 10% of total area of Jammu and Kashmir ...... it isn't even worth considering

In a democratic setup, 10% is less than 90%.. right.. so we will let the 10% run amok for some time... roughly 14% of Jammu and Kashmir is under curfew.. so I guess we can live with it....

You so conveniently ignore the Plebiscite conditions... thats' what I like about Pakistani's... selective amnesia . The Thread is about REFERENDUM.. right.

In a democratic setup, 10% is less than 90%.. right.. so we will let the 10% run amok for some time... roughly 14% of Jammu and Kashmir is under curfew.. so I guess we can live with it....
Let the 10% run amock firing pellet guns and tear gas and putting curfew on.
You so conveniently ignore the Plebiscite conditions... thats' what I like about Pakistani's... selective amnesia . The Thread is about REFERENDUM.. right.
If you'd quote my reply, why did I mentioned PA withdrawing from JK first?
https://defence.pk/threads/pml-n-di...ion-result-of-pk-8.430564/page-2#post-8310452

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom