What's new

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lenin

Reaction score
If any one has not watched OH MY GOD watch it, what an excellent and inspiring movie, after watching this movie many people in india are thinking twice before donating money in temples

So instead of donating to these religious organizations, why can't we donate this money to the ones who are in real need of it - like a charity organization or an NGO?"
NGO seriously.........?
NGO is just business venture for the elites to make more money.All this Aid money and the govt. aid money given to various ngo's hardly reaches to the people for whom it is intended to.

Some people do all sorts of bad things and at last donates money in temples to forgive their sins its like bribing GOD...

One of the best bollywood movie ever!!!
BTW has this movie been released in pakistan

yeah i saw it over the weekend . it brings out the hypocrisy of modern society with regards to religion . it carry a beautiful message .

yeah i saw it over the weekend . it brings out the hypocrisy of modern society with regards to religion . it carry a beautiful message .

and most importantly in doing so dose not loose its humour

Saw the trailer.

Great to see movies like Barfi, Gagns of Wassepur, Oh My God receiving such attention.

These movies will help in guiding our Bollywood industry and will change the image too. It will also make Producers to employ director who are creative and can make a critically acclaimed movie

Another thing is the perception of Indian movie goers. The younger generation don't want dancing around trees. With internet, ******** and flooding simultaneous opening of Hollywood movies along with their release at home, this new market needs more substance as they have other option too.

I am big hollywood fan but Gangs of Wasseypur wasn't that impressive as told but was way above normal drama we see.

Movies like Dirty Picture, Kahani, Heroine are also starting a good trend that Lead Actress can also be a profitable ventures.

Most important is the soft power development by producing quality movies. We know how Korean movies have made their mark in the world. Few of them are just plain PHENOMENAL.

But there is a dark side that overdoing on particular topics especially violent or volatile issue based movie which can be counter-productive.

We have perfect example of US and Hollywood. So we should maintain our cultural approach and impact on our films with message, satire and artistic brilliance.

Slumdog Millionaire is also a movie India should think about. How to create Oscar winning work based on India and the director's and scrip writer's method of presentation of a unique film.

05_07_12-metro1b.jpg

temple-2.jpg

OMG! :woot:

If any one has not watched OH MY GOD watch it, what an excellent and inspiring movie, after watching this movie many people in india are thinking twice before donating money in temples

Its their choice..but how will the temples or in that matter any place of worship pay for their upkeep if not for donation by devotees.

Some people do all sorts of bad things and at last donates money in temples to forgive their sins its like bribing GOD...

They want to get rid of their guilty-feeling and perhaps of their money. But look they are unwilling to give it to someone in need or who would possibly put that to good use. I wonder is it that deep in their hearts they think it's better your money be wasted than be spent on a fellow human being.

The film's main plot was picked up from the gujju play "kanji vs kanji" and then it was added to that australian flick "The man who sued god"

Instead of building huge temples spread in acres, these temples should start setting up home shelter all across India. It can save many lives during winter.

Another is giving scholarships to students to study in top institutes of our country and the world.

Providing small amounts to small businesses in villages where they can build temples too.

Its their choice..but how will the temples or in that matter any place of worship pay for their upkeep if not for donation by devotees.

its nothing wrong in donating money to temples but many people overdo it, thier should be a limit to everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom