What's new

Official British Brexit thread.

waz...i dont understand you. Why you feel happy about all of this when europe is so much suffering right now.

Wake up and see whats going on and i hope you come to your sense.

Huh..... Europe doesn't have to suffer. lol there are European countries like Norway, Switzerland etc that are not in the E.U, does that mean Europe has been suffering as a result of that? Lol
Why will the U.K not being officially in the E.U be any problem? We can still be have a Norwegian relationship with the E. U. That won't be the end of mankind, life will continue. :)

The Europeans already respect your decision. The EU has accepted the demand set by the British people. Now stop wasting everyone's time and make the Brexit a reality. Stop asking for preferential treatment such as free tarrif deals and other benefits available to EU members. You can't have it both ways.

Also, get off the high horse. The British people chose for Brexit. The EU reserves the right to apply any official language it deems appropriate. You cannot dictate to the EU how it ought to run its internal affairs.
Nobody has said you shouldn't have your so called 'official' language. Lol Go ahead and get rid entirely of our Language, you are welcome I will like to see that. Lool
Tell your leaders and E.U bureaucrats to also stop speaking in English as well during official events, visits or press briefings. LMAO. :rofl: @waz these E.U bureaucrats are acting like angry kids. :lol:

Last edited:
Huh..... Europe doesn't have to suffer. lol there are European countries like Norway, Switzerland etc that are not in the E.U, does that mean Europe has been suffering as a result of that? Lol
Why will the U.K not being officially in the E.U be any problem? We can still be have a Norwegian relationship with the E. U. That won't be the world, life will continue. :)

You dont understand. Europe cries. Our economy was recovering now evrything is in downfall. Its depressing. All those effort and work destroyed.

Calls in France for English to be ditched as E.U Language.

AFP/The Local · 27 Jun 2016, 15:27

0539c5b9f9c181c02858ef5c81019b39649c68e6c509d8851c7b449b902f2c2b.jpg

Some in France suggest it's time to end the dominance of English as the EU's working language, now that the UK has voted to leave the union.....

Anyone surprised it was France who cried first ?:cry:

Well Germany and France wanted to rule over Britian by proxy EURO union
If English people decided to not be part of it their own decision

I think British only joined under the pretext they will have a referendum (Conditional join) Now that they know the public does not want European union no point to be angry about it

People need Visa before they come visit the queen

I think British only joined under the pretext they will have a referendum (Conditional join) Now that they know the public does not want European union no point to be angry about it

Who wants to be told by a guy in Brussels that you need to take in x amount of 'refugees'/terrorists ? That would be enough to make me want to walk. Brussels seems to be crawling with terrorists. Who wants to end up like them ?

waz...i dont understand you. Why you feel happy about all of this when europe is so much suffering right now.

Wake up and see whats going on and i hope you come to your sense.

Marcus come on friend I was kidding. But don't you think his statement is silly?

You dont understand. Europe cries. Our economy was recovering now evrything is in downfall. Its depressing. All those effort and work destroyed.
ssshhh.. it will be alrite bby.. :)

why so serious..

Rule over who by proxy ? Lol
Seems people dont know how strategic(some will say cunning.lol) we can be when we need to. :D

Marcus come on friend I was kidding. But don't you think his statement is silly?
so France was fine as long as UK was with EUR? and all sins were forgiven.
does it not show this union was a farce? I mean .. all is good as long as you comply and do what you are told
but once you choose your own path through your free will .. you deserve retribution?

for some reason reminds me of creation of Pakistan and the resulting hatred people had to suffer... if they were subservient and complied then maybe their lives would have been spared and they wouldn't have been cut down during their migration to Pakistan.but their insolence was unforgivable. fast forward current time in Europe.. UK escapes lightly though.

so France was fine as long as UK was with EUR? and all sins were forgiven.
does it not show this union was a farce? I mean .. all is good as long as you comply and do what you are told
but once you choose your own path through your free will .. you deserve retribution?

for some reason reminds me of creation of Pakistan and the resulting hatred people had to suffer... if they were subservient and complied then maybe their lives would have been spared and they wouldn't have been cut down during their migration to Pakistan.but their insolence was unforgivable. fast forward current time in Europe.. UK escapes lightly though.

Let's not bring Partition into this - you know well that there is an argument to be made against the version of events presented by you - an argument backed by hard facts and demographic data. Separations are traumatic and both sides suffered should be lesson here.

I think this just an emotional statement everyone needs to chill in this thread
forum de défense pakistan

pourquoi limiter à la seule Union européenne?

Je parlerai français à partir de maintenant!
Eh translation? :/
No wonder people call French "Europe ka Pathan"
(With due respect to both French and Pathans :lol: )
:rofl::rofl: kya baat krdi sir ji:lol:

Let's not bring Partition into this - you know well that there is an argument to be made against the version of events presented by you - an argument backed by hard facts and demographic data. Separations are traumatic and both sides suffered should be lesson here.
then lets close this forum and shut up?
argument and disagreement is bread and butter of the forum
of course for every story there is a counter story and narrative. as your former minister Jaswant Singh as said it (partition) was a C section of the sub continent. the essence of my post as how seemingly brothers suddenly become hostiles and one who feels "betrayed" thinks his former buddy is evil just because he chose a separate path and (now I am being PC) one who is left back is suddenly an oppressor for someone who has been living with him for centuries... that said there are always messy divorces which wipe out all the good of the past.

for some reason I am enjoying this situation for UK and hoping that Scotland goes through the referendum and leaves the union.. that will deflate the smug faces of Boris and Nigel. this will teach these people a lesson for their handiwork during our partition.

Rule over who by proxy ? Lol
Seems people dont know how strategic(some will say cunning.lol) we can be when we need to. :D

Hell with strategic lock the borders and put a big FAT lock on the gate and put some rangers on the top of gate

The refugees are cometh
game-of-thrones-white-walker-king.png

I hope we solve our refugee issue as well big fat lock & border or occupy that land kick militants out to sea

then lets close this forum and shut up?
argument and disagreement is bread and butter of the forum
of course for every story there is a counter story and narrative. as your former minister Jaswant Singh as said it (partition) was a C section of the sub continent. the essence of my post as how seemingly brothers suddenly become hostiles and one who feels "betrayed" thinks his former buddy is evil just because he chose a separate path and (now I am being PC) one who is left back is suddenly an oppressor for someone who has been living with him for centuries... that said there are always messy divorces which wipe out all the good of the past.

for some reason I am enjoying this situation for UK and hoping that Scotland goes through the referendum and leaves the union.. that will deflate the smug faces of Boris and Nigel. this will teach these people a lesson for their handiwork during our partition.
I know we all think from our own point of view but dont you think you are projecting your feelings(based on your identity) by comparing events to an event that happened thousands of miles/decades away involving completely different societies... how strong is your need to feel good about yourself?

Nobody has said you shouldn't have your so called 'official' language. Lol Go ahead and get rid entirely of our Language, you are welcome I will like to see that. Lool
Tell your leaders and E.U bureaucrats to also stop speaking in English as well during official events, visits or press briefings. LMAO. :rofl: @waz these E.U bureaucrats are acting like angry kids. :lol:

Did you see how Nigel Farrage dealt with them today? Oh dear....They look annoyed.

Back
Top Bottom