What's new

Officer who registered Police case on Day of attack on Imran Khan mysterious dies

Citizen of Pakistan must remain awake on any criminal act from PDM

These crimes are committed silently because then offices tend to losse the whole binder where the registration of case existed

Last edited:
all it takes is put a few beta bloker tablets in one's body by whatever means and you just die peacefully as the heart rate becomes slower and slower and you just dont wake up.

Don't even recognise this country anymore. I grew up with blinders on all my life. It's like the scene from The Matrix when Neo realises the world he lives in is all fake. Then he gets plugged out and see's reality.

That's the stage I'm in right now. Trying to come to grips with the new reality and this mercenary military that occupies my country.

Mutiny is coming.

The officer was live witness of the event

• As with all mafia the first thing they do is eliminate any witnesses of a crime, so the item can't be reviewed in courts due to lack of evidence

Don't even recognise this country anymore. I grew up with blinders on all my life. It's like the scene from The Matrix when Neo realises the world he lives in is all fake. Then he gets plugged out and see's reality.

That's the stage I'm in right now. Trying to come to grips with the new reality and this mercenary military that occupies my country.

Mutiny is coming.
There will be no mutiny, I am sure. They are all waiting their turn to loot.

Patriotic Army officers must do something courageous in order to save country. Maybe few of high ranking officers can resign publicly to make a point.

Everything is a conspiracy for PTI these days lol

What a cult

Platelets.

You thought that would anger me lulzy

You believe that Nawaz Sharif has powers to kill a man miles away from heart attack

Youthiyas are going down the rabbit hole of insanity

Or maybe you are just too retarded to see what's happening infront of you.

A man died of heart attack

People die every day

Oh no as I am typing someone died in Pakistan this moment

Must be PDM involvement in it 😂😂

This nation deserves it,

The officer who caught Ayan Ali was killed as well,

Had that case given justice, today things might have been different.

You thought that would anger me lulzy

You believe that Nawaz Sharif has powers to kill a man miles away from heart attack

Youthiyas are going down the rabbit hole of insanity

A man died of heart attack

People die every day

Oh no as I am typing someone died in Pakistan this moment

Must be PDM involvement in it 😂😂

Son, Unlike you I don't get paid by post.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom