What's new

October 27: a Black Day for Kashmir

Oh baas kar. Tere naal bolkay mere damaak krab hojanda.

Tera damaak?

Lol, you are the "paindu".

It's dimaagh, and yours is already "kharab".

Tell me again what are the cigarette brands that are sold in Pakistan?

Tera damaak?

Lol, you are the "paindu".

It's dimaagh, and yours is already "kharab".

Tell me again what are the cigarette brands that are sold in Pakistan?

I told you last time I left when I was three and visit every two years. Unless you think I import my cigarettes from Pakistan.

And I don't ever type "Punjabi English" unless I need to, it's too weird.

Btw It's not hard to find out, Gold leaf, davidoff, benson K2. See even an Indian can google this crap up. You asked a typical pindu question.

I told you last time I left when I was three and visit every two years. Unless you think I import my cigarettes from Pakistan.

And I don't ever type "Punjabi English" unless I need to, it's too weird.

Not worth a response. Good evening Indian.

The human rights issue is merely a perceived or a concocted one. Terrorism has been sponsored across the border right from 1948 and as an extension of foreign policy since the 1971 loss. That is the reason for India maintaining such a large force over there. And these terror groups, their attacks, the subsequent IA retaliations etc affect people there and that is the cause for the Human Rights issue. It has been brought on by Pakistan.

I mean if Pakistan was so serious, they would withdraw their forces from Azad Kashmir and impose a plebiscite but oh no. They wont let that happen cuz they know they will lose the plebiscite.

Yes, brush aside any sane voices from Pakistan.

WHAT!! Pakistan has asked many times in the UN for a plebisicte it's INDIA that keeps rejecting it, cuz they know they'll lose... u got ur facts mixed up kid

Have family in the PA and they all feel the same. They rather focus on tackling militants instead of being posted at a border.

Hahah
And bill gates is my neighbor..

Funny thing is kid I have the family history dating back to WW2 and the medals and marabbas to prove it.

Yes, yes... Im a World Champ Wrestler and I also have the medals to prove it...

WHAT!! Pakistan has asked many times in the UN for a plebisicte it's INDIA that keeps rejecting it, cuz they know they'll lose... u got ur facts mixed up kid

Yeah and you got your facts the Azz backwards way kiddo.

For the plebiscite to happen, Pakistan needs to demilitarize Pakistan occupied Kashmir. India will also demilitarize but hold sufficient troops to maintain civil order. And then the plebiscite would happen. This does not mean just the Pakistani Army, but also the Pakistani supported terrorists, tribesmen, mercenaries - all of em.

Have you even read the UN resolution 47? There was a thread posted yesterday with the full text of it. Pakistan has not even satisfied the pre-conditions for the plebiscite to happen and for the last 65 years has been trying to coerce India into handing over Kashmir through the use of proxy attacks. This will never work. So you can go ahead and call it Black day or brown day or whatever it is that you want, but you will NEVER get Kashmir this way.

The reason the Pakistan wont allow the plebiscite in the first place is because

a) They know Kashmir will actually vote to go with India.
b) They dont want to give up Kashmir, even if the Kashmiris dont want to stay with Pakistan. That has been Pakistan's stand from day one. That Pakistan is not complete unless and until they achieve THEIR objectives whether the people in that particular region like it or not.

So before you start parroting nonsense and "kidding" me, go learn some history.

For the plebiscite to happen, Pakistan needs to demilitarize Pakistan occupied Kashmir. India will also demilitarize but hold sufficient troops to maintain civil order. And then the plebiscite would happen. This does not mean just the Pakistani Army, but also the Pakistani supported terrorists, tribesmen, mercenaries - all of em.

Have you even read the UN resolution 47? There was a thread posted yesterday with the full text of it. Pakistan has not even satisfied the pre-conditions for the plebiscite to happen and for the last 65 years has been trying to coerce India into handing over Kashmir through the use of proxy attacks. This will never work. So you can go ahead and call it Black day or brown day or whatever it is that you want, but you will NEVER get Kashmir this way.

b) They dont want to give up Kashmir, even if the Kashmiris dont want to stay with Pakistan. That has been Pakistan's stand from day one. That Pakistan is not complete unless and until they achieve THEIR objectives whether the people in that particular region like it or not.

No Part of Pakistan kashmir is militarized except the LOC. The WHOLE PART OF IOK is militarized becuase of the seperatist groups in IOK. What does this mean? India is afriad of Kashmir breaking away, while Pakistan is juu\st protecting the LOc.

Kashmir will go to India? LOL, thats why in Kashmir's largest city, Pakistani flags were hoisted and most Kashmiris in polls want to break away from India

Majority in Kashmir Valley want independence: poll | Reuters

6467872_n.jpg

The Monkey trap seems to be still effective - :lol:

No Part of Pakistan kashmir is militarized except the LOC. The WHOLE PART OF IOK is militarized becuase of the seperatist groups in IOK. What does this mean? India is afriad of Kashmir breaking away, while Pakistan is juu\st protecting the LOc.

Kashmir will go to India? LOL, thats why in Kashmir's largest city, Pakistani flags were hoisted and most Kashmiris in polls want to break away from India

Majority in Kashmir Valley want independence: poll | Reuters

These are separatist groups. They dont represent Kashmir. At all. If they did they wouldnt be electing the National Conference into power repeatedly. And the NC wants reunification of Kashmir (Pakistan occupied to unify with India). BTW according to the UN resolution, Pakistan is supposed to demilitarize Pakistan occupied Kashmir in its ENTIRETY. Not a single troop there. So take your propaganda elsewhere.

Pakistanis :cry: not because we occupied half of kashmir , but because we occupied Junugadh and Hyderabad and still claim Kashmir :P Smart Indians , first we took Jungadh saying Hindu majority despite muslim ruler but when its their turn , we fought and occupied half of Kashmir :P

Pakistanis :cry: not because we occupied half of kashmir , but because we occupied Junugadh and Hyderabad and still claim Kashmir :P Smart Indians , first we took Jungadh saying Hindu majority despite muslim ruler but when its their turn , we fought and occupied half of Kashmir :P

unlike pakistan india wasnt form on religious grounds so they shouldnt cry about junagadh and hyderabad since they weren't muslim majority regions on the basis of whick pakistan was created while india wasnt formed on religious grounds we still have right over kashmir

A plebiscite can never happen now. The demographics of pakistani side of kashmir have been totally altered. Millions of Pakistanis now live in that region and would obviously vote for Pakistan. Plebiscite was a chance given in 1947 and now the time for that is over. Both sides should be happy with what they have.

A plebiscite can never happen now. The demographics of pakistani side of kashmir have been totally altered. Millions of Pakistanis now live in that region and would obviously vote for Pakistan. Plebiscite was a chance given in 1947 and now the time for that is over. Both sides should be happy with what they have.

Thats true. Now it cannot happen, but this was Pakistan's design. To usurp Kashmir atleast a part of it, demographically make it pro Pakistan and then try to coerce India into giving her land up. But this wont work.

Well someone tell in Pak Kashmir and Northern State what is the population of Original Vs Arrived one from PAkistan.

I have heard that now many people arrived from PAK and start living in *** and alter the balance of Native population.

Back
Top Bottom