What's new

Ocean of People in Imran Khan's Mianwali Jalsa

OCEAN OF PEOPLE!!
LOL
Why not just say "UNIVERSE OF PEOPLE"
:rofl:

Size of Jalsaaz dont matter because it will come down to which party can get the most people to vote on election day
Exactly, PTI was very popular back in 2013 on social media and other websites and they had very huge jalsas too at then but still lost with a huge margin, If this time the ethnic card they played in south Punjab works well then they might be able to get 50-60 NA seats at max from all over Pakistan, I don't expect much from them in Karachi.

Aren't they recycled products insinuated as sold-out products when they were part of PMLN/PPP back then? Are they now cleansed hence acceptable because they are part of PTI?

Some of them are, but when they were in noothiya league howcome you guys didnt raise any voice against them? Is it because the corrupt system benefits you or is it that you guys also want to destroy Pakistan and make it a slave country of India?

Aaj kal apnay @Champion_Usmani ka haal kuch aisa hay kay tars aata hay baycharay par: :flame::flame::flame:

Ja apni hasraton pa :cry: aanso baha kay soo ja!:wave:

Okay........

36176477_1464231317009654_6415742797244006400_n.png

Some of them are, but when they were in noothiya league howcome you guys didnt raise any voice against them? Is it because the corrupt system benefits you or is it that you guys also want to destroy Pakistan and make it a slave country of India?

Because it is implied that PMLN is corrupt political party since the supporters of PMLN doesn't justify the actions of corruption nor play moral police.

I will not call out on the tabdheeli campaign of PTI if we take it as implication that PTI is also corrupt political party. Would that be okay to you being in the same page as PMLN?

As for concerning the welfare of Pakistan, PTI has housed many political figures that played roles for TTP, Lyari gangs, anti-Kaala baag dam, racist movement, recycled figures that were considered to be outcast, big names with the possible background of corruption, and political tool for the main establishment at the expense of the Pakistan democratic system is indicator that the destruction of Pakistan bill has been passed long time ago.

After all, we will try not to call out on the tabdheeli campaign of PTI seeing that PTI will be implied as the corrupt political party like others.

Exactly, PTI was very popular back in 2013 on social media and other websites and they had very huge jalsas too at then but still lost with a huge margin, If this time the ethnic card they played in south Punjab works well then they might be able to get 50-60 NA seats at max from all over Pakistan, I don't expect much from them in Karachi.
Its hard to predict about election though we do see that PML(N) is in crisis from all sides ..establishment is not with them and they made matter worse by giving anti army statement and not providing simple money trails , judiciary is not easy on them either because you had many people in panama paper but it seem they forget about PPP corruption and everyone else and all concertation is on PML(N) to weaken their position before election as much as possible, then there are attempt to break the party and lotaaz from within. Politicians of South Punjab was sleeping before and suddenly they realized that its others party who will serve their demand of separate province, situation of senate election there where all parties was one side and PML(N) on other side so I don't think PML(N) is in position to win unless people vote for them in large numbers which I don't see happening but Imran is also not going to win majority to make government without independents and alliances with others parties...these election will be interesting to watch even for those who have no interest in politics

And Jahangir Tareen's son! Who gave out motorbikes to buy votes :laughcry: party of change my a$$, more like the party of hypocrisy!
Change comes from within, what have you done to change yourself? We are not willing to change ourselves yet have the audacity to point fingers towards others?

Back
Top Bottom