What's new

[Information] Schedule of Imran Khan Jalsas in Punjab before Islamabad March (Mianwali, Jhelum, Attock, Sialkot, Faisalabad, Chakwal)

PTI Swabi Jalsa today, 16th May 2022.

2 (1).jpg

What is the average cost of an average Jalsa and who bears it?

Bas stage and speakers ka to kharcha ha

Local authorities should extract noise pollution levy from the organisers to begin with.

Gheratmand log Jo apni azadi ka difa karna jantay hain..

Ghaddaron aur bhikarion ki jalsi nahi jahan gherat aur aqal ki boli lagati hai.

Or 90 feesad awam jo awein pareshan rul rahi ha wo kis khatay me likhi jaye? Neutrals ke?

With economy in a nosedive one would imagine that such activities would be discouraged as measures of austerity.
I concur,

So would the private KSA tour, The cabinet meeting in London. Why selective amnesia. Maryam Safdar was also holding one in Gujrat.

Mob Psycology and Chaos Theory in full swing. The writing on the wall is no good, Enough grieviences have been raised and sentiments are high. It only needs one F#CKUP and the situation will not be in any ones control

Now an attack/provocation by India will rally support for the army and might help people divert their anger elsewhere. Because the agencies have tried 2 events in Karachi, they need a bigger event something like GHQ attack/ Mehran base attack or God Forbid APS type something to provoke enough sentiments to raly support in their favor.

This is my gut feeling and I pray that it does not reach that stage

They are loosing a few jawans on daily basis and ISPR is more concerned about the Dollar rate and stock mark performance and political name calling by the politicians, Gen Bajwa wanted to dictate the foreign policy by condemning the Russian action in Ukraine.

Pot calling the Kettle Black

I concur,

So would the private KSA tour, The cabinet meeting in London. Why selective amnesia. Maryam Safdar was also holding one in Gujrat.

Mob Psycology and Chaos Theory in full swing. The writing on the wall is no good, Enough grieviences have been raised and sentiments are high. It only needs one F#CKUP and the situation will not be in any ones control

Now an attack/provocation by India will rally support for the army and might help people divert their anger elsewhere. Because the agencies have tried 2 events in Karachi, they need a bigger event something like GHQ attack/ Mehran base attack or God Forbid APS type something to provoke enough sentiments to raly support in their favor.

This is my gut feeling and I pray that it does not reach that stage

They are loosing a few jawans on daily basis and ISPR is more concerned about the Dollar rate and stock mark performance and political name calling by the politicians, Gen Bajwa wanted to dictate the foreign policy by condemning the Russian action in Ukraine.

Pot calling the Kettle Black
The current government will not be able to sustain the abject condition left by PTi that is what former interior minister is also saying. However the government must try and introduce emergency measures to help stabilise the economy.

Pakistani government may declare a financial emergency in the country and take extraordinary measures.

I don't recall anyone asking for your Party for funds.

Whose fault is that now?

Whose fault is that now?
It isn't anyone's fault...

But why are you preaching about austerity - when IK or PTI hasn't asked you for money.

What they are doing is their business - regardless they are getting the funds from Donations.

When PTI was in power, how come austerity never came up in PDM's Long Marches & 'Kapey Taang Rahe Hain' jalsas.

Seem to me, even after being in power, your clan seems to be on the back-foot on what might happen if this momentum by PTI continues.

It isn't anyone's fault...

But why are you preaching about austerity - when IK or PTI hasn't asked you for money.

What they are doing is their business - regardless they are getting the funds from Donations.

When PTI was in power, how come austerity never came up in PDM's Long Marches & 'Kapey Taang Rahe Hain' jalsas.

Seem to me, even after being in power, your clan seems to be on the back-foot on what might happen if this momentum by PTI continues.

PTi introduced austerity measures but failed to follow them or encourage them. The former government simply failed to lead by example. The different mass protests against the former government were not investigated for financial transparency nor accountability which is again government duty.

Only TLP massacre was something efficient by the former government which current government also is failing to hold them accountable for.

PTi introduced austerity measures but failed to follow them or encourage them. The former government simply failed to lead by example. The different mass protests against the former government were not investigated for financial transparency nor accountability which is again government duty.

Only TLP massacre was something efficient by the former government which current government also is failing to hold them accountable for.
If the former Government failed to lead by example in one category - we can atleast give 'em a pass.

How about the current Government & the cases against them?

What type of example are they attempting to trend to our current youth? What..., anyone can become a PM - even if you're convicted...

If i'm not mistaken, the current Government - how ever you want call them - have been investigated for: Financial Transparency & Accountability

If the former Government failed to lead by example in one category - we can atleast give 'em a pass.

How about the current Government & the cases against them?

What type of example are they attempting to trend to our current youth? What..., anyone can become a PM - even if you're convicted...

If i'm not mistaken, the current Government - how ever you want call them - have been investigated for: Financial Transparency & Accountability

It seems you want to try former government for letting the economic terrorists run amok on the country. I support your demand that both of them should be tried for crimes against the state of Pakistan.

They both seem to have found a magical recipe to rinse and repeat the same voodoo with no apparent regard.

A JIT should be formed to investigate both of them.

The current government will not be able to sustain the abject condition left by PTi that is what former interior minister is also saying. However the government must try and introduce emergency measures to help stabilise the economy.

Pakistani government may declare a financial emergency in the country and take extraordinary measures.

Whose fault is that now?
The only emergency measures the Mix Achaar Party was concerned with has bee nalmost acheived.

1. Finish the case in NAB/Courts so that they can focus on contesting without fear (Objective completed)
  2. Disallow Overseas Pakistani Vote so that they can cut the advantage IK Has (Objective onwards to completion)
  3. Disallow usage of EVM so that they can rig election with the friends in ECP (Objective completion inevitable)
  4. ECP and Interim govt selection as per thier whims (With no PTI in assembly it will be who ever they want and NOORA KUSHTI by dissident PTI MNA is already on show)
  5. Use the Reserves as a short term boost to economy so that people Hate IK even more.
Economy stabilisation is nowhere part of agenda, only next election consolidation is part of the plan.

The unfortunate part is the selectors took out their DOG (no offence to the DOGs used as an analogy to make one group of people happy) and replaced it with their SWINE (no offence to the Swine, used as an analogy to make the group of people happier) hence the unrest and outcry by the people.

Had they replaced IK with new faces we would have seen jubliant people distibuting sweets and praising the selector. Gross miscalculation.

That is the problem with swines, they enjoy the puddle and you get dirty. Selectors have Chosen them let them have a little bit of fun

PS Animal references are for illustrative purpose only to get the point across, any similarity or affliation to real people should not be considered

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom