What's new

Overseas Pakistanis most important role in Pakistan Politics

I

They have been termed as not patriotic.. by some stupid lawyers.. lolll
i wish if overseas pakistani could make some sort of body to assert their true influence, ofcourse they cannot stop sending back money because their loved once depend upon them ..but... if they have a some sort of body which could fight for their rights... they can maneuver pretty well through stop sending the savings and just send that much money through which their families could just meet day to day expenses... it could give them a leverage to fight for their rights.. this is an irony in pakistan every hackle and jackle institution has a union .......... if there is one derelict these are only over seas paksitanies ....

i wish if overseas pakistani should make some sort of body to assert their true influence, ofcourse they cannot stop sending back money because their loved once depend upon them ..but... if they have a some sort of body which could fight for their rights... they can maneuver pretty well through stop sending the savings and just send that much money through which their families could just meet day to day expenses... it could give them a leverage to fight for their rights.. this is an irony in pakistan every hackle and jackle institution has a union .......... if there is one derelict these are only over seas paksitanies ....
I think many can get a permanent residency in western countries..

But I believe the way they are trolled in Pakistani courts, they should start investing in foreign countries..

i do not know what other meanings it carries. as a dalit i am not even allowed to ask why
Chay Chay Chay

I think many can get a permanent residency in western countries..

But I believe the way they are trolled in Pakistani courts, they should start investing in foreign countries..

seriously i am now thinking about the same thing i was planing to invest back home but not anymore and it was a good decision because during last few months dirham gain a good hike against pak rupee

Overseas on tv and internet

upload_2018-7-26_5-16-17.png

Indeed. Overseas Pakistanis like us are the most important & most partiotic Pakistanis...knowing fully well we will have to return and safely live in Pakistan if something happens abroad.

Back
Top Bottom