What's new

Obsessed with NASR

ebrahym

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This is the scariest Missile in Pakistan's arsenal from Indian perspective as it made hundreds of millions in Indian investment in raising armored brigades null and void.
The plan was to have thousands of Tanks,armored vehicles and artillery cannons lined up along Pakistani border and advance deep inside Pakistani territory behind a concentrated column of Tanks ,cannons and armored vehicles while getting air cover by IAF.
This doctrine would have been very problematic for Pakistan as such an advance by India could effectively cut Pakistan in two or more halves,disrupting or disabling any retaliation by Pakistani armed forces as supply lines would have been scuttled.
Hitting and destroying any armored vehicle is difficult as they are protected by thick platings and other means.
In cold start attack by India , the PAF would have been engaged by IAF preventing them from launching decisive attacks on advancing Indian Armored columns. The limited strikes by Pakistani ground forces would have been very costly in lives and material as Indian army would have been advancing under cover of heavy shelling by their Cannons.
The situation called for out of he box thinking and Nasr Missile was the result.
The missile s a high energy Neutron weapon and not a WMD just a "Disablement weapon". The blast created by detonation of Nasr's warhead is insignificant as more than 70% of the Missile's nuclear energy is used up in creating a large pulse of fast moving High energy Nuterons. The particle can penetrate through Armored platings and effect the Electronics and Soldier operating the Indian armored vehicles, Disabling the machine and sickening the soldiers due to a sudden high radiation dose.
The weapon used a very small Fission trigger of Plutonium and large part of the neutron pulse comes from a shell of Deuterium / Tritium / Lithium during fusion. This Fission - Fusion design is complicated but leaves very little Nuclear fallout or residual radiation as Plutonium core is too small and disperses over large enough area to make the residual radiation withing bearable limits. That's why the weapon is safe to be used withing Pakistani territory .

source:Pakistan Affairs
@PARIKRAMA @Joe Shearer @Levina @Delnavaz B @django @django @Zibago @Soumitra @DavidSling @Horus @waz @Blue Marlin @dadeechi @Moonlight @war&peace @LadyFinger
to all those obsessed with NASR its a nice read

a nasr is a last resort if the pakistani armed forces cant hold of the indian armed forces.
debating weather the pakistanis are able to hold them off and give a fight is obivous.
if a cold start were to happen there would be an obivous responce and the pressure from the other countries would be very very heavy as the pakistanis have made it clear things will go ugly very fast. personally the age of fullscale armed war is over. the war is now behind the border in your very countries in the name of proxies.

scariest missile ? :what::what::what:... obsessed? so except nuke stuff you guys gave anything to defend.. lolz funny..
Thats why you are here brother, do you ever see any Pakistani member started thread about Parahar missile? NO teek bola na miene yep...Obsession because you are feeling threaten by the tiny little monster which send your years of preparation on Cold Start in cold storage. :lol:

a nasr is a last resort if the pakistani armed forces cant hold of the indian armed forces.
Wrong
First line of Offence :agree:

This Pakistan Affair guy,
He copy paste stuff from my posts :angry:
He is doing it second time .....
its my first time sir
i have mentioned the source

Sue him for copy rights :) @a_b :D :D
oh f*ck the cyber crime bill
:cry::sad:

Thats why you are here brother, do you ever see any Pakistani member started thread about Parahar missile? NO teek bola na miene yep...Obsession because you are feeling threaten by the tiny little monster which send your years of preparation on Cold Start in cold storage. :lol:
dont fall prey to trolls
kindly dont ruin my thread and ignore him

debating weather the pakistanis are able to hold them off and give a fight is obivous.
if a cold start were to happen there would be an obivous responce and the pressure from the other countries would be very very heavy as the pakistanis have made it clear things will go ugly very fast. personally the age of fullscale armed war is over. the war is now behind the border in your very countries in the name of proxies.
exactly
the only thing other than NASR which can defeat Cold start is PAF
we have to build a strong PAF
AWACS acquisition
PAF training toss bombing are alos part of it

Wrong
First line of Offence :agree:
so as soon as a indian crosses the border you will take him out with a nasr?

can i read that post?
I don't remember the exact thread as I remember quoting some relevant things about Nasr some six months ago.
Not entire post is my own But this part is my wording.......
The missile s a high energy Neutron weapon and not a WMD just a "Disablement weapon". The blast created by detonation of Nasr's warhead is insignificant as more than 70% of the Missile's nuclear energy is used up in creating a large pulse of fast moving High energy Nuterons. The particle can penetrate through Armored platings and effect the Electronics and Soldier operating the Indian armored vehicles, Disabling the machine and sickening the soldiers due to a sudden high radiation dose.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom