What's new

Obama's India visit

I think the Pakistani Government should invite the President of Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza to counter the threat of President Obama visiting India. Trade, Investment, Defense ventures, Education/Health should be on the Agenda for the Pakistani Delegation..

I recommend that he should not go to Pakistan this time because of political issues.

I dont believe that Obama will skip Pakistan. Too much at stake in Afghan-Pak area for him to take a miss. They will not announce till the last moment though so as to not give any prep time to the 2 taliban organizations in Pakistan to plan anything.

if he is not visiting Pakistan then it's will be the first time when a US president or even someone lower in rank visited india without going to pakistan..

We don't need to well come or we are not looking for a visit of "so called leader of humanitarian" President who closing his eyes on biggest casualties in Kashmir.

How rude that "so called leader of humanitarian" President will consider 200 casualties over 120000 casualties in Kashmir by Indian T ARMY.

More interesting & Point to be note that
US-so called “World leader in humanitarian help” & INDIA- so called “World ‘s biggest secular government”

AND THEY ARE NOT GOING TO CONSIDER KASHMIR?
200 bigger than 120 000

WHAT A BULL ****!
.:whistle::whistle::whistle:

The most simple reason i understand is because of security reasons Obama will not visit Pakistan. Thats it.

Obama in Pakistan will be a target practice for TTP.
Simply i cannot get more frank than that.
US Presidents can easily be protected. Traditionally the protocol involving US presidential visits has included creating a 1 km radius of a no man zone wherever the US President visits.

In the political world, these things are subtle messages "I'm befriending your enemy and giving you the snub".

I think the Pakistani Government should invite the President of Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza to counter the threat of President Obama visiting India. Trade, Investment, Defense ventures, Education/Health should be on the Agenda for the Pakistani Delegation..

Why not Chinese and Russian President if they want to counter.

Some info for US citizens with no knowledge of the world, Pakistan has the world largest Embassy and that's is of USA, which shows how important Pakistan is for US

Some info for US citizens with no knowledge of the world, Pakistan has the world largest Embassy and that's is of USA, which shows how important Pakistan is for US

The largest American presence outside the US is in Iraq and Afghanistan...... Considering that they are also fighting a proxy war in Pakistan against your own citizens, the large embassy is quite justifiable (CIA agents love using diplomatic cover). But I can't help wondering why you are so proud of the facility that helps them to coordinate attacks against your own countrymen...

Back
Top Bottom