What's new

Obama won't be visiting Pakistan after his India's visit

Your Imran Khan hating friend just advised you to ignore me. Follow his advice.
So now thread has turned about Imran khan

I don't have "online" friends. But I bet you've many.

Lol first you say Obama will fix problem and now you say obama will change image. Keep changing your words. Once you know what you're talking about and fixed your blood pressure, then we can discuss.

You're a confused being who thinks that your image problems can be resolved by a visit of his highness President Obama. You're dealing with an identity crisis. Goes to show how small-minded you are.

So now thread has turned about Imran khan

Ask that question to your Indian friend who went off topic:

Nice username.

:pop::pop::crazy_pilot:
You're a confused being who thinks that your image problems can be resolved by a visit of his highness President Obama. You're dealing with an identity crisis. Goes to show how small-minded you are.
Gee, now you have combined image AND problem.

What's next?:pop::pop::pop::pop:

You have been exposed and you have no answer. Keep posting one liners.
I hereby claim you're a unicorn.

Do you have an answer to that? Nope. You've been exposed. So now you're a unicorn.

Sorry buddy, not that online friendship is cool. But you probably need some online friends (diversed) to start backing you up.

I hereby claim you're a unicorn.

Do you have an answer to that? Nope. You've been exposed. So now you're a unicorn.

Sorry buddy, not that online friendship is cool. But you probably need some online friends (diversed) to start backing you up.

Meanwhile:

700x380xindiapak.jpg.pagespeed.ic.tvmSj1eP4l.jpg

Happy dreaming buddy. Keep begging for Obama's visit. You might get one one day.

Yours sucks.

You did. You are claiming that Obama's visit is somehow going to change Pakistan's negative image in the world. Well, it isn't going to change that. Pakistan is solely responsible for changing its negative image in the world.

Screw you too man. Now hold that begging bowl in front of Obama when he visits your country.

change your flag little indian troll boy!

ignore him @WishLivePak his sentence of "begging bowl and your country" brought out his true dalit hate lol

Wont be visiting after, what about before? lol.

At least now its confirmed he is not visiting Pakistan.

ignore him @WishLivePak his sentence of "begging bowl and your country" brought out his true dalit hate lol
Oh he's ignored. He cannot read. Keeps saying things I never said. For example, I said Obama won't be visiting pakistan. And I said no president will visit till like 2019-2020. Yet he says I'm begging for Obama to come and holding a bowl.

Anyway, it was fun talking to him. Don't see many stupid people in real life, so it is fun to talk with one once in a while on Internet.

Oh and if you missed, he said many times "YOUR country." Guy loves pakistan so much yet doesn't say often "ours." Then tries to post random image of that guy with Obama to make us pakistanis feel jealous. Kids nowadays. Thought the winter break was over.

He isn't going to be welcomed very warmly in Pakistan. He knows it.

Did you actually think whether he gives a shit about your welcome ?
In here you cant put up any demand with them.

Just because I presented the truth?

On your request, I've changed my flag now.

PS. Unfortunately, I cannot change my flag any more. Just ignore me. Everything will be fine.

Last edited:
Meanwhile:

700x380xindiapak.jpg.pagespeed.ic.tvmSj1eP4l.jpg

Happy dreaming buddy. Keep begging for Obama's visit. You might get one one day.

Hey this guy with beard is he Ayaz Ameer? A Pakistani journalist, what is he doing with this Makrani?

Sorry but i guess you lack knowledge of the matter. PAKISTANIS are NOT indian obsessed anymore. those were the 90s.

Pakistanis couldn't care less about india and indian issues. Currently it is the other way around indians are obsessed with Pakistan.

Most pakistanis care about their children,electrcity, corruption etc.

When was the last time anyone in Paksitan even discussed India in their election campaign??? No one in Pakistan votes seeing political party stand on India.

They vote on roti,kapra,makaan, security & lastly electrcity.

Well who gives a shit about nut talks of some politician in election?
Our PM dont even mentioned Pakistan in UN speech and NZ was singing about India and Pakistan in UN.
If we want obseessed with your nation you should have any advantages in any field.But we cant see anything like that.
People voted NDA for development not for vote bank politics and petty K centreed foreign policy.

Did you actually think whether he gives a shit about your welcome ?
In here you cant put up any demand with them.

You're right about that. He doesn't give a shit and neither do we.

Back
Top Bottom