What's new

Obama won't be visiting Pakistan after his India's visit

Visit will improve the picture of pakistan on international stage.

We used to have pope and the queen come and visit in open roof. Now not even in bomb proof car and empty roads.

There are many other ways to fix the image but the visit is one way.

the US presidents did visit Pakistan in the recent past only to be locked up in their own embassy and play cricket for half an hour and fly away.

I don't see how it can improve the image when we are at war with terrorists and everyone thinks most Pakistanis are terrorists.

So now firstly improve things inside pakistan. then we can demand the world to give us the respect we deserve.

this is a make or break moment for Pakistan. Either we defeat terrorism and become a normal respected nation. Or we become somalia or yemen.

So time to act & act decisively.change the nations mindset.

Sorry but i guess you lack knowledge of the matter. PAKISTANIS are NOT indian obsessed anymore. those were the 90s.

Pakistanis couldn't care less about india and indian issues. Currently it is the other way around indians are obsessed with Pakistan.

Most pakistanis care about their children,electrcity, corruption etc.

When was the last time anyone in Paksitan even discussed India in their election campaign??? No one in Pakistan votes seeing political party stand on India.

They vote on roti,kapra,makaan, security & lastly electrcity.

Oh, I'm fully aware of how obsessed many Pakistanis are with anything India related. That's a fact bro.

Well, you and I belong to those handful of Pakistanis that don't care or bother about India. Of course, Indians too are extremely obsessed with Pakistan. Although their obsession is more hate related.

Unfortunately, most Pakistanis only know how to vote for corrupt and incompetent leaders who in turn only know how to lie and make false promises. Yes, Pakistanis cry rivers afterwards about corruption, electricity, petrol etc. Too little too late in my opinion. This circus has been going on for the past 60 odd years. It's for everyone to witness.

Your PM is interested in expanding his business empire. Your PM sends sarees to Modi. Your PM doesn't care about the plight of his country nor his people. Our PM only cares about his family and business empire. The country can go to hell like it already has.

Fix the image? How about we start taking ownership of our own problems instead of relying on others to fix our image? I fail to understand the ordinary Pakistani mindset. No angels and presidents are going to be able to fix our image problems. There is no magic wand. Only we ourselves can resolve our own problems. Hard work, honesty, patience and even more patience. This is the only recipe which can fix this broken system. Stop pretending that only others can fix your problems.

Those days are long gone and we have a big hand in that. Start taking ownership of your problems and start fixing them. Stop relying on others. When reliance is the only option, at least pick a reliable nation.
Do you have a problem with me?

Take your stupidity elsewhere. I was saying this is only "one" way. I did say that there are other things that need to be done. By one way, I don't mean that Obama visiting everyday is going to improve image. Many other things come to play. So read rationally.

So yes, take your stupidity elsewhere.

Last edited:
the US presidents did visit Pakistan in the recent past only to be locked up in their own embassy and play cricket for half an hour and fly away.

I don't see how it can improve the image when we are at war with terrorists and everyone thinks most Pakistanis are terrorists.

So now firstly improve things inside pakistan. then we can demand the world to give us the respect we deserve.

this is a make or break moment for Pakistan. Either we defeat terrorism and become a normal respected nation. Or we become somalia or yemen.

Even if you defeat terrorism and become a stable nation you shouldn't rely on others. This is the single most important lesson Pakistan should have learnt after so much bloodshed and war. There are no good or bad nations. There are only smart nations who look after their interests. Pakistan till has to learn this concept.

Do you have a problem with me?

Take your stupidity elsewhere. I was saying this is only "one" thing. I did say that there are other things that need to be done.

So yes, take your stupidity elsewhere.

Yes, I have a problem with your short-sighted rhetoric. Stop this BS about the Americans being your messiah and saviour. They are not. Stop taking aid from the US and take ownership of your God damn problems. As a Pakistani I am angered at those who think that their problems can only be solved by others.

Last edited:

I've taken international relations. Even if the president touched down for few hours, you cannot say it has no effect. The media sees it all. Obama visiting uk for 2 days won't be a big news compared to Obama visiting Pakistan for 2 hours.

Just like millions die in Africa but people are more concerned about few dying in west. Something extraordinary, no matter how little, is more to be seen than something common.

Even if you defeat terrorism and become a stable nation you shouldn't rely on others. This is the single most important lesson Pakistan should have learnt after so much bloodshed and war. There are no good or bad nations. There are only smart nations who look after their interests.

Yes, I have a problem with your short-sighted rhetoric. Stop this BS about the Americans being your messiah and saviour. They are not. Stop taking aid from the US and take ownership of your God damn problems.
Wow man. Did you take some of your anger curing pills?

You seem overly mad. You don't even know me, so take your big bold mouth else where. You know when dogs bark, they're ignored/not cared for. Perhaps this piece of information may teach you a thing or two. Not to say you're barking (human don't bark), but you're coming off similar way.

Finally, I oppose Chinese aid and American aid (there's no free lunch). Even received negative ratings due to opposing. So not sure where the hell you're pulling all the crap on me. I was merely discussing effect of visits by state leaders (go take some International relations to learn a thing or two). Which leads me back to what I said earlier, take a chill pill and calm the hell down.

I've taken international relations. Even if the president touched down for few hours, you cannot say it has no effect. The media sees it all. Obama visiting uk for 2 days won't be a big news compared to Obama visiting Pakistan for 2 hours.

Just like millions die in Africa but people are more concerned about few dying in west. Something extraordinary, no matter how little, is more to be seen than something common.

Wow man. Did you take some of your anger curing pills?

You seem overly mad. You don't even know me, so take your big bold mouth else where. You know when dogs bark, they're not cared for. Perhaps this piece of information may teach you a thing or two. Not to say you're barking (human don't bark), but you're coming off similar way.

Finally, I oppose Chinese aid and American aid (there's no free lunch). Even received negative ratings due to opposing. So not sure where the hell you're pulling all the crap on me. Which leads me back to what I said earlier, take a chill pill and calm the hell down.

I'm disgusted at your confined thoughts. Thank God you figured that out! People that hold your thoughts have turned Pakistan into a beggar state. You think that by towing the line of any given country you can become successful? Well, hate to break your bubble. You cannot become a successful and respectful nation by sucking up to other nations. You only become a client state.

You become a successful and respected nation through your deeds and actions. A nation becomes successful when its leadership invests in its people instead of building their own business empires. A nation is respected when it elects honest and patriotic leaders.

I'm going to respond to your BS. I don't care what you think, but I'm going to share my opinion. I'm going to confront your rubbish whether you like it or not.

Where did I specifically point to you regarding the aid argument? Stop seeing ghosts. I only made a general remark.

Stop selling to us that Obama's visit is going to change Pakistan's problems.

Puppets dnt get respects . Hopefully he will visit USA soon

I'm disgusted at your confined thoughts. Thank God you figured that out! People that hold your thoughts have turned Pakistan into a beggar state. You think that by towing the line of any given country you can become successful? Well, hate to break your bubble. You cannot become a successful and respectful nation by sucking up to other nations. You only become a client state.

You become a successful and respected nation through your deeds and actions. A nation becomes successful when its leadership invests in its people instead of building their own business empires. A nation is respected when it elects honest and patriotic leaders.

I'm going to respond to your BS. I don't care what you think, but I'm going to share my opinion. I'm going to confront your rubbish whether you like it or not.

Where did I specifically point to you regarding the aid argument? Stop seeing ghosts. I only made a general remark.

Stop selling to us that Obama's visit is going to change Pakistan's problems.
Lol no one is selling obamas visit is going to change pakistanis problem. Where did I even say that.

So that's brings me back to square one. You're an idiot and you missed your blood pressure pills and now you're on an online crusade.

That said, I didn't read any of your post except last sentence. You're not worth my time, considering you're making up stuff and derailing topic.

Nice username.

Yours sucks.

Lol no one is selling obamas visit is going to change pakistanis problem. Where did I even say that.

So that's brings me back to square one. You're an idiot and you missed your blood pressure pills and now you're on an online crusade.

That said, I didn't read any of your post except last sentence. You're not worth my time, considering you're making up stuff and derailing topic.

You did. You are claiming that Obama's visit is somehow going to change Pakistan's negative image in the world. Well, it isn't going to change that. Pakistan is solely responsible for changing its negative image in the world.

Screw you too man. Now hold that begging bowl in front of Obama when he visits your country.

Yours sucks.

You did. You are claiming that Obama's visit is somehow going to change Pakistan's negative image in the world. Well, it isn't.

Screw you too man. Now hold that begging bowl in front of Obama when visits your country.
Lol first you say Obama will fix problem and now you say obama will change image. Keep changing your words. Once you know what you're talking about and fixed your blood pressure, then we can discuss.

Back
Top Bottom