What's new

Obama says more Iran sanctions coming if talks drag

So you think China reduces oil imports for no reason. Has China's domestic need reduced ? No they changed supplier. And that was my point actually. If china would have stated a bit longer then it would have been harder for USA to push both India and China. Now it's India so USA will bring us to line in mear time.
If you are thinking providing tankers is bold move..... What can I say ? It's business. There tankers would have been insured. They get rent. So good for them. Sanctions are on oil imports. Not on leasing the tankers. It would have been great move if china used that tanker for themselves to import Iranian oil.
I think you miss my point. Hope it explain what I mean

USA is pushy. Agreed but it would have been lot difficult to Push India China while Russia supporting duo

BRO, Thanks for detailed explanation.

That is why China as well as India has agreed to reduce oil imports from Iran. I don't know whether it is in your knowledge or not but look at the link S Arabia assures India to meet oil import shortfall - The Times of India
Even I don't remember the name, a delegation from any of Arab country visited here and signed pact on 5 different agreements including oil imports. This is what all about pressure on India and China. Russia had stopped the delivery of S 300 systems to Iran due to pressure by US. And all of them(including UN) could not stop US. And moreover we are watching everything over Iran.

Sorry to Quoting your point on business by China over oil tankers, Has not US threatened every country over any kind of business with Iran. And the time, we have got this news is like hammer on a red iron. Isn't it?

BRO, Thanks for detailed explanation.

That is why China as well as India has agreed to reduce oil imports from Iran. I don't know whether it is in your knowledge or not but look at the link S Arabia assures India to meet oil import shortfall - The Times of India
Even I don't remember the name, a delegation from any of Arab country visited here and signed pact on 5 different agreements including oil imports. This is what all about pressure on India and China. Russia had stopped the delivery of S 300 systems to Iran due to pressure by US. And all of them(including UN) could not stop US. And moreover we are watching everything over Iran.

Sorry to Quoting your point on business by China over oil tankers, Has not US threatened every country over any kind of business with Iran. And the time, we have got this news is like hammer on a red iron. Isn't it?

I don't think S. Arabia would be able to meet the need of India and China. If they could have India would have happily accepted proposal for atleast half of Iranian import. Again price may have been issue there. I think Saudi would be able to meet our needs upto 70% if they step up their production. For remaining oil we have to search another supplier. Russia might have assured India of oil supply in the case of crisis if we don't back down now. But it all if s and but s. we might never come to know the truth

I don't think S. Arabia would be able to meet the need of India and China. If they could have India would have happily accepted proposal for atleast half of Iranian import. Again price may have been issue there. I think Saudi would be able to meet our needs upto 70% if they step up their production. For remaining oil we have to search another supplier. Russia might have assured India of oil supply in the case of crisis if we don't back down now. But it all if s and but s. we might never come to know the truth

Exactly, that is why India and China both agreed to reduce oil imports from Iran rather then Stop. This is the domination of US that I was talking about. Ban on oil imports from Iran would lead to strategic loss.

Back
Top Bottom