What's new

Obama clashes with African host over gay rights

More to the point is polygamy. If "gay" marriage is OK because it makes people happy, who is harmed, etc.; why not polygamy among consenting adults?? I don't see how western countries will be able to maintain their legal prohibition of polygamy in light of the reasoning that leads to allowing gay marriage.

I think uncle Glenn raised the same point and rightly so.
Lets legalize polygamy. I want atleast 2 wives.

gay rights :hitwall: :hitwall:
what if some more people want marriage with animals????

That is an old , tired and ridiculous analogy...especially coming from someone whose country allows child marriages. what if we collect more taxes , will people then give their inheritance to the family pet?

what if scenarios can be played in many cases. I'm proud of my country that recently ruled in favor of civil rights aka gay rights. the greatest loud mouths of what is moral are the biggest purveyors of immoral acts.

Why does he not just mind his own business and let everyone else get on upon their own terms?

Bcos, everyone wants to peddle their crap and call it caviar, Politicians, economists, philosophers, religious leaders... all alike!

Now he finds a good place to hide from PRISM scandal....

If majority of Americans feel it is OK for one to marry an animal, it will accepted. Problem is Animals cannot give free consent and that seems to be the operative word in gay rights -- sex between consenting adults. If Africans do not want it, so be it. No body is forcing them.

Americans trying to spread fi!lth as usual. They have already ruined themselves and now they are trying to ruin others. What business do they have in dictating adoption of such fi!lthy abominations to poor african countries. Are LGBTs really a vote bank factor in america? Why can't they just keep their barbaric fi!lth in the name of culture to themselves?

Americans trying to spread fi!lth as usual. They have already ruined themselves and now they are trying to ruin others. What business do they have in dictating adoption of such fi!lthy abominations to poor african countries. Are LGBTs really a vote bank factor in america? Why can't they just keep their barbaric fi!lth in the name of culture to themselves?

Not everything is based on vote-bank politics!

Besides it was a Supreme Court decision regarding estate tax on same sex spouse......... learn something before you share your ancient immature views in public.

gay rights :hitwall: :hitwall:
what if some more people want marriage with animals????

Do not talk about things that we don't fully understand. We never know how our attitude may be doing real harm to people.

That is an old , tired and ridiculous analogy...especially coming from someone whose country allows child marriages. what if we collect more taxes , will people then give their inheritance to the family pet?

what if scenarios can be played in many cases. I'm proud of my country that recently ruled in favor of civil rights aka gay rights. the greatest loud mouths of what is moral are the biggest purveyors of immoral acts.

I didn't take the issue seriously but was forced to read parts of the judgement after I saw a unesco press release. I felt truly proud that the honorable justices of the Delhi High COurt (I could really say 'HONORABLE') have done a damn good job. They've gone deep, quoted examples of how our laws have been misused and why it is important to decriminalize. I really thought they were shining a light for the rest of us to follow in.

Back
Top Bottom