What's new

Obama cancels meeting with Duterte

Nonetheless, Trump is rather electable.

People like bold looking leaders. Even your Modi owes his popularity partly to his being bold and brash from his early days as Gujarat admin.

It seems to be a good trait.

Besides, what Duterte says is more important than what he does.

Sarkozy had called Netenyahu a liar and Obama had agreed with him -- only to find later that the conversation was audible.

back to your same old sh*t TaiShang? :disagree:

Being bold and being unable to control what you say are 2 completely different things. 1 can be positive, 1 is always negative (except maybe as a comedian... just maybe)

not only maids. Look at their top private companies, all Chinese run.
ho ho ho thats hurt ...; however I've meet "Indonesian chinese" in europe, australia, and state ... although some of them forget how to speak bahasa ... but they only want to called them self Indonesian rather than Chinese ... wondering why ... my bad if OOT.
For PH ... hope alls well end well fellas ...

@waz , could you be kind enough to deal with these two trolling posts? One is just an immature post of smileys/pictures with no value and the other is a disrespectful insulting one-liner (trolling against Indonesia). Quality of a thread, and the forum in general, are always ruined by these kind of posting. Thanks.

Yes I will mate.

So you have decided that those posts are acceptable. Dissapointed that you deleted my complaints but not the ones I complain about.

@waz , could you be kind enough to deal with these two trolling posts? One is just an immature post of smileys/pictures with no value and the other is a disrespectful insulting one-liner (trolling against Indonesia). Quality of a thread, and the forum in general, are always ruined by these kind of posting. Thanks.

a troll crying to a moderator for help
:lol:

So you have decided that those posts are acceptable. Dissapointed that you deleted my complaints but not the ones I complain about.

You know what you are? A hypocrite. We don't see you complain to mods about your little buddy BoQ77's trolling fest or his one liners. I just read those comments made by @grey boy 2 and @Götterdämmerung , how are those downgrading the quality of this thread? Seriously you need to act more mature rather than an a*s. BoQ77 is known for his childish behavior and he was trying to be funny in Chinese Defense section which annoyed our Pakistan members as well thus he was reported and got what he deserved. If you want to be a ahojunk's sidekick, then complain about your Viet buddies' childish comments to mods too otherwise i suggest you go take a hike.

a troll crying to a moderator for help
:lol:
You know what you are? A hypocrite. We don't see you complain to mods about your little buddy BoQ77's trolling fest or his one liners. I just read those comments made by @grey boy 2 and @Götterdämmerung , how are those downgrading the quality of this thread? Seriously you need to act more mature rather than an a*s. BoQ77 is known for his childish behavior and he was trying to be funny in Chinese Defense section which annoyed our Pakistan members as well thus he was reported and got what he deserved. If you want to be a ahojunk's sidekick, then complain about your Viet buddies' childish comments to mods too otherwise i suggest you go take a hike.

Relax brothers, I am just doing my share of helping to keep this forum clean by reporting trolling posts (and I don’t see that BoQ77 guy commenting here so not sure why you mentioning it). You are also free to report on me if you find my posts unacceptable, although it would help to keep all those negative ratings of yours under control by not posting trolling posts yourself.

The next off-topic post will get a warning.

If it derails the thread, you will get a ban.

Now, get back on topic or create a new thread.

Back
Top Bottom