What's new

Obama abandons bid to return Man to moon

ideology. Mainly, US, Russia, China, India, and Japan. There becomes a race!!!

No offence, I think your list should be US China Russia(india), Japan.
I have read a news that said indian will buy russia space ship and hire a russia spaceman. India will just send the russia spaceman with russia spaceship to do spacewalk, it cannt be called indian achievment bcoz indian will do nothing just pay money to russia.:lol:

I am not an economist, but I know Money only goes to where is worth to fund. US, Japan, china all have huge foriegn fund. About india, sorry to say that it is not india dont want fund, it is Money dont wanna go to india bcoz india is not worth to fund compairing to the other nations.

No offence, I think your list should be US China Russia(india), Japan.
I have read a news that said indian will buy russia space ship and hire a russia spaceman. India will just send the russia spaceman with russia spaceship to do spacewalk, it cannt be called indian achievment bcoz indian will do nothing just pay money to russia.

These posts only show ur state of mind:hitwall:...Get well soon:flame: mamu.....:flame:

These posts only show ur state of mind:hitwall:...Get well soon:flame: mamu.....:flame:

The state of mind is talking reasonablly, and I think it is very different from you. What I said is fact and if you dont wanna face the truth, just ignor my post, plz. And this is the news I have read.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
India to launch first manned spaceship in 2013
MOSCOW: India would launch its first manned space flights by sending two astronauts in an orbit in a Russian spaceship in 2013, according to reports.

For this, the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is to finance the acquisition of a Soyuz spaceship and train its astronauts by a Russian commander.

The Russian cosmonaut would lead the two-member crew on an independent space flight lasting several days, 'Voice of Russia' radio reported.

Quoting deputy chief of Russian space agency (Roskosmos) Vitaly Davidov the radio said the flight of Indian astronauts would not involve a mission to the International Space Station.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...ned-spaceship-in-2013/articleshow/5436693.cms

The state of mind is talking reasonablly, and I think it is very different from you. What I said is fact and if you dont wanna face the truth, just ignor my post, plz.

if u r looking for honest discussion..then i would happily show u proof that u wrong...but u and i both u r not looking for discussion.:no:.but taunting india and indians...

About india, sorry to say that it is not india dont want fund, it is Money dont wanna go to india bcoz india is not worth to fund compairing to the other nations

right!!!

thats y india is having the second highest GDP ...????

and according to u without any investment from outside...ooops..sorry in ur language...Money dont wanna go to india bcoz india is not worth to fund compairing to the other nations...absolutely hilarious

thats y india is having the second highest GDP ...????

I am glad you are trying to talk reasonablly this time. But sorry to say that indian dont have the second highest GDP, Indian GDP is the 11th of the world. I think you show check it again by yourself.

And I have not said that there are no foriegn investment in india, but the number of investment in india is very small comparing to the other nations like US China and Japan.

The state of mind is talking reasonablly, and I think it is very different from you. What I said is fact and if you dont wanna face the truth, just ignor my post, plz. And this is the news I have read.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
India to launch first manned spaceship in 2013
MOSCOW: India would launch its first manned space flights by sending two astronauts in an orbit in a Russian spaceship in 2013, according to reports.

For this, the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is to finance the acquisition of a Soyuz spaceship and train its astronauts by a Russian commander.

The Russian cosmonaut would lead the two-member crew on an independent space flight lasting several days, 'Voice of Russia' radio reported.

Quoting deputy chief of Russian space agency (Roskosmos) Vitaly Davidov the radio said the flight of Indian astronauts would not involve a mission to the International Space Station.

India to launch first manned spaceship in 2013- ET Cetera-News By Industry-News-The Economic Times

and let me show u what according to me is ur state of mind....

u want to see data which supports ur bigoted statements..and letme post u another report...

India and Russia signed a memorandum of understanding on joint activities in the field of human spaceflight programme during the visit of Russian president Dmitry Medvedev to India in Dec 2008.
According to the accord, an Indian cosmonaut will once again be part of a space mission on board a Russian spacecraft. This mission, tentatively scheduled for 2013, will precede a planned Indian manned spaceflight in 2015.
"As per the agreement, an Indian astronaut will first go on a space mission on a Russian spacecraft. This will be followed by an Indian manned mission to space in 2015," Indian Space Research Organisation's (ISRO) chairman G Madhavan Nair said.

Indian human spaceflight program - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

an now compare this with ur idiotic post....

I have read a news that said indian will buy russia space ship and hire a russia spaceman. India will just send the russia spaceman with russia spaceship to do spacewalk, it cannt be called indian achievment bcoz indian will do nothing just pay money to russia.

as i said...GET WELL SOON....mamu..:flame:

Last edited:
and let me show u what according to me is ur state of mind....

u want to see data which supports ur bigoted statements..and letme post u another report...

India and Russia signed a memorandum of understanding on joint activities in the field of human spaceflight programme during the visit of Russian president Dmitry Medvedev to India in Dec 2008.
According to the accord, an Indian cosmonaut will once again be part of a space mission on board a Russian spacecraft. This mission, tentatively scheduled for 2013, will precede a planned Indian manned spaceflight in 2015.
"As per the agreement, an Indian astronaut will first go on a space mission on a Russian spacecraft. This will be followed by an Indian manned mission to space in 2015," Indian Space Research Organisation's (ISRO) chairman G Madhavan Nair said.

Indian human spaceflight program - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

an now compare u this with ur idiotic post....

as i said...GET WELL SOON....mamu..:flame:

So, what? Indian still just send russia cosmonaut with russia spaceship. The only difference is a russia cosmonaut will take a indian with him. Is there anything wrong about what I said?:blink:

Back
Top Bottom