What's new

Obama abandons bid to return Man to moon

Thats BATISTA BUDDY ... BATISTA never lies:police: see that back breaker great technique , another man he would break in half with batista back breaker

I want to see at least a permanent mars station by any country in my life time. I have alot of time left. (barring accidents)

I feeel the pain what a shame - there will be no mars/moon landing in our life time now except if china reaches there :coffee:

i don't care who reaches moon first, whether it's china, USA or India.
i just want humans to go their and conquer it.

if we found some aliens their, than we may stop fighting less. :)

i just LOVE astronomy, although i really suck at math. :cry:

And my reply would be percetage of that Americans who really believe!!!!!!! on what you are saying.

American is great, there is no country in the world where 40 year old man can decided to become a Pharmacist, and can be given opportunity to do so!!!! ONLY AMERICA!!!!!

This person I am talking about has been my close employee for 11 years. And also he is black!!!!

i don't care who reaches moon first, whether it's china, USA or India.
i just want humans to go their and conquer it.

if we found some aliens their, than we may stop fighting less. :)

i just LOVE astronomy, although i really suck at math. :cry:

First of all, Does anyone know why there is race for moon suddenly!!!!

Last edited:
Apparently China had their own moon mission plans and then all the other relevant countries also jumped the wagon.

But I think that control of the moon may give you military advantage. I hope we don't go down there though.

Not really!!!

Remember the Helium-3 project was started by the Russian orginally, do not forget about that. The race did come afterwards and also the realization of it. You are dicounting to many things as well as US. Obama was stupid to even make this Statement!!!!!

Anyways, China relies on US for there funding, and that is a very important sentence. If US does not provide enough funds to China in given futhure there is a possiblity of a problem for China to succeed in this race.... My simple opinion, ofcourse...

Your logic about economy made my day. US had the world highest foriegn fund.
BTW: What US funded in china is less than What Chinese funded in US in 2009. Economy is not that simple, grow up.

First of all, Does anyone know why there is race for moon suddenly!!!!

if you know, care to explain me. :)

i thin it's just a another space race between big powers, which is good, because it keep pushing countries to explore more about space.

:usflag::coffee:

if you know, care to explain me. :)

i thin it's just a another space race between big powers, which is good, because it keep pushing countries to explore more about space.

:usflag::coffee:

Well here it is, and this race way actually started by the Russian (Nicolia substiano, I really hope I spelled this man's name right), just to let you know further. He is just no one, When an entrepreneur decides to spend billions, just listen to him because partly it is a risk and partly a gold... But because of this entrepreneur taking a chance, other countries have joined in for his ideology. Mainly, US, Russia, China, India, and Japan. There becomes a race!!!

Since you asked, there is an Youtube attachement to explain, but I have a whole documentary of this issue somewhere in this forum that is even better. Since lack of time from me you can try to find that in this forum.

Thanks...

Last edited by a moderator:
Your logic about economy made my day. US had the world highest foriegn fund.
BTW: What US funded in china is less than What Chinese funded in US in 2009. Economy is not that simple, grow up.

Talking about Economy are we!!!!!!

Can you explain to me that the largest funds received, based on your economic GDP, was given by Whom?????? Let me repeat FUNDS RECEIVED BY GDP. Since you are an economist, you can explain this better then anyone in this forum... Provide some link, that would really help.

Thanks..

Apparently China had their own moon mission plans and then all the other relevant countries also jumped the wagon.

But I think that control of the moon may give you military advantage. I hope we don't go down there though.

Now your are dumb!!!!! You really need to read more in life to make some difference. :wave:

Now your are dumb!!!!! You really need to read more in life to make some difference. :wave:

And you need to learn manners to make more positive contributions.
No need to insult other people, even if they might be wrong.

And you need to learn manners to make more positive contributions.
No need to insult other people, even if they might be wrong.

One advise, You really need to be out of the box!!!

You will actually learn more..
Thanks..

Please ignore the post. I was talking about the increased media attention about the moon race issue in recent years when china started sending people to space.

Not that I'm unaware of previous moon landings or independent plans of other nations to do so.

Talking about Economy are we!!!!!!

Can you explain to me that the largest funds received, based on your economic GDP, was given by Whom?????? Let me repeat FUNDS RECEIVED BY GDP. Since you are an economist, you can explain this better then anyone in this forum... Provide some link, that would really help.

Thanks..

I am not an economist, but I know Money only goes to where is worth to fund. US, Japan, china all have huge foriegn fund. About india, sorry to say that it is not india dont want fund, it is Money dont wanna go to india bcoz india is not worth to fund compairing to the other nations.

Back
Top Bottom