What's new

O' Canada !!

canada-pak-20102.jpg

Canada-Pakistan Trade Expo Toronto 2010 ad - YouTube

Aadab TV Canada Pakistan Trade EXPO 2009 Preview - YouTube

Canadian Satellite Pioneers Celebrated

2010-06-07-4-1a.jpg

In 1959, the United States invited its allies to participate in its space program. Canada, through the Defence Research Telecommunications Establishment (DRTE), accepted the opportunity and proposed to study the ionosphere from the top using an innovative sounding experiment. When it became clear that the sounders required for the experiment could not be designed independently of the satellite, the DRTE determined it would design the entire satellite. With support from the emerging Canadian space industry, Dr. John H. Chapman and his research team not only succeeded in building Alouette 1, they planned and tested it so thoroughly that it sent scientific data back to Earth for an unprecedented ten years, without failure, until it was turned off from Earth. The Alouette 1 was Canada’s first satellite in space. The program enriched scientific knowledge of the upper atmosphere.

li-dextre-robot.jpg

800_nasa_uars_space_junk_ap_110921.jpg

goes_nam_1070x_100.jpg

images

rsat_image11.jpg

800_F35_strikefighter.jpg

CF-18 retired, JSF is coming to Canada! I will visit Airshow few years later! :cheesy:

Nope, there is not any racisms here, most immigrants people didn't feel any racists here or attacked. It is a wonderful country, compared to someone took sandwiches in UK protesters, lol. I have visited UK, it is just overcrowded and many gangsters.

True, whites aren't racist. You meet a stare once in a while but staring back harder makes it fun. It just makes your day when the bus driver greets you with a wide smile or the old lady at the local Timmy's only calls you honey. Canadians are genuinely nice people. The Pakistanis settled in Canada however, in my experience, are a different story all together.

Well, regarding my proud is more Canadian citizen than Pakistani itself you are correct, I didn't find any attractions there in Pakistan, don't forget I grew up in Karachi but realizing it is not my home anymore. I can't accept Pakistan done many things wrong decisions, forget it.

To each his own. I find Canada extremely boring and dull, lacking any flare socially or culturally not to mention the un-explainable magic back in Pakistan. Canada home? Never.

What of the charms of the ends of the Earth, bud, when you left your heart back home.

God bless Pakistan for he knows that we are undeserved of it.

Waterloo University the place where I study Electrical Engineering. The best uni in Canada for Engineering and 38th in World.

Building for Tron and Mechanical engineering
University-Waterloo-Engineering-5-2-537x295.jpg

main engineering library
Davis_Centre_in_winter_jpg.jpg

Brand new building for Nanotech Engineering
building.jpg

This building is called MC or Maths and Computer, but some people call it Mainland China because its all Asian like Chinese, Koreans, Indians and Pakistanis. :lol:
640px-WaterlooMathBuilding.jpg

This is Biomedical and Chemical engineering building.
images

And this is the perimeter institute the home of the famous physicists in the world including Mr. Stephen Hawking.
Institute-Building-for-Theoretical-Physics-located-Waterloo-13364.jpg

@karan21 You should be studying right now!

ps: You forgot the sugar cube.

Last edited by a moderator:
Waterloo University the place where I study Electrical Engineering. The best uni in Canada for Engineering and 38th in World.

Building for Tron and Mechanical engineering
University-Waterloo-Engineering-5-2-537x295.jpg

main engineering library
Davis_Centre_in_winter_jpg.jpg

Brand new building for Nanotech Engineering
building.jpg

This building is called MC or Maths and Computer, but some people call it Mainland China because its all Asian like Chinese, Koreans, Indians and Pakistanis. :lol:
640px-WaterlooMathBuilding.jpg

This is Biomedical and Chemical engineering building.
images

And this is the perimeter institute the home of the famous physicists in the world including Mr. Stephen Hawking.
Institute-Building-for-Theoretical-Physics-located-Waterloo-13364.jpg

Man its my fifth semester in Electrical Engineering in Automatic control...going to make a project next year..n i have no idea where to start or anything..so can you tell me what shud I do? what my project shud be?like what kind of? we are studying Power electric and Electric machinery this semester..I am really confused

How are the women in Canada? Also do Canadians accept you Pakistani-Canadians as actual Canadians?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom