What's new

NYtimes: Firebrand Hindu Cleric Ascends India’s Political Ladder

You do not know a dime about 'gorakhnath' math from where Yogi is priest. Person has to leave his/her family, religion and every thing before adopting the path.

Do be astonished when you read that thousands of muslims in that area are follower of the math since centuries. Now go and catch fish.

so what if he have to leave his family? he can be anything for you, for world he is just a radical preist as posted by NYtimes, despite knowing that he desire to kill 10 Muslim for a Hindu and dont even want to launch FIR, Hindu elected a mob star as leader of largest state as they does with their PM despite knowing that one was involve in Gujrat genocide and other want to rape dead Muslim women in grave and so on..

They used to live in harmony in past, i am not talking about previous centuries, now they fear radical Hindutva..

Hinduism is in danger on its ancestral soil.

The need of the hour is to first rein in and then cull all alien belief systems from this land.

When we are done culling, we then need to shift our gaze inward and start weeding there.

Keep distilling purer and purer till only the purest form of Hindu survives. And THEN start breeding afresh from there.

Cheers, Doc

so what if he have to leave his family? he can be anything for you, for world he is just a radical preist as posted by NYtimes, despite knowing that he desire to kill 10 Muslim for a Hindu and dont even want to launch FIR, Hindu elected a mob star as leader of largest state as they does with their PM despite knowing that one was involve in Gujrat genocide and other want to rape dead Muslim women in grave and so on..

They used to live in harmony in past, i am not talking about previous centuries, now they fear radical Hindutva..
Hmm,,

Quick question, Do you believe 100% what NYtimes publishes? Important question since you are quoting source again and again..

Lol most Hindus are still pacifist and vegetarians hence, many Muslims make fun of them and their religion.

Also, I used to think the same about Chinese. I was the most pro-Chinese and pro-Bengali poster when I started on this forum. But now. not so much.

Don't judge any country based on their PDF presence, this forum seems to attract ultra-right wingers of all nations. Take Bangladesh for example, they're Muslim-majority tolerant, secular country but, if you were to judge them from this forum you'd think they're the most radicalised Islamic society.
Maybe you are right, but the situation in India with those BJP crazies is really getting serious.

Back
Top Bottom