What's new

NYT - A Muted Arab Response to Trump’s Mideast Peace Plan

MoFA statement, as expected, Pakistan don't want to hurt anyone.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1531249
Its better then Saudis, similar to Jordan i guess.

Haha your funny.
Let's see where Pakistan is at this moment for a bit then we will discuss Middle east..

1) Afghanistan is a pain with refugees n hostile border.
2) India trying to make a circle of Enemies around Pakistan Iran, Afghanistan, India
3) World bank bailed us out again. We begged every Muslim nation for funds on this planet.

4) Econmy is a disaster along with our currency.

5) we can't provide our citizens basic necessities water, Flour, Electricity etc..

6) India is doing surgical strikes, Trying to take over Kashmir drama.

7) FATF grey list we trying to get off.

7) Many more i can't list all.

On top of all that, you think it's a good Idea to make a new Enemy far far away.. be aggressive like Iran or North Korea? Maybe face sanctions again? Don't we have enough problems already?

Don't get me wrong I love my Palistenine Muslim brothers as much the next guy but there is time and place for everything.

In the Airplane they say "In case of Emergency put your mask on first before assisting others".

Abdulhamid II refused to sell palestine off.

Look what we have here!!! Arabs accepting humilation!!!

Imagine if Khalid Bin walid was alive to witness this!!

it only shows the treason of Arab dictators !!!

Imagine if Khalid Bin walid was alive to witness this!!
if KBW was with us he would want to go back to the grave, bc he would not have real muslim men to fight side by side with him, the truth is that the muslims are the enemies of themselves, the Arab dictators are not stopping us (bc they can't) , we r just sad apologists , whats stopping the ummah from rising to free Al Quds and then the world is our own sins, once we establish taqwa in ourselves, Allah swt will take out the dictators and open up the road towards Al Quds, and it is going to happen by my calculations in a 10 years span, maybe gradually but surely :)

Haha your funny.
Let's see where Pakistan is at this moment for a bit then we will discuss Middle east..

1) Afghanistan is a pain with refugees n hostile border.
2) India trying to make a circle of Enemies around Pakistan Iran, Afghanistan, India
3) World bank bailed us out again. We begged every Muslim nation for funds on this planet.

4) Econmy is a disaster along with our currency.

5) we can't provide our citizens basic necessities water, Flour, Electricity etc..

6) India is doing surgical strikes, Trying to take over Kashmir drama.

7) FATF grey list we trying to get off.

7) Many more i can't list all.

On top of all that, you think it's a good Idea to make a new Enemy far far away.. be aggressive like Iran or North Korea? Maybe face sanctions again? Don't we have enough problems already?

Don't get me wrong I love my Palistenine Muslim brothers as much the next guy but there is time and place for everything.

In the Airplane they say "In case of Emergency put your mask on first before assisting others".

Who denied this? what i meant was that Pakistan is not independent country.. That's what i wrote when the guy said Turkey should form alliance with Pakistan before the comment you quoted.

Minus Pakistan, we have world's most 'peace fool' leadership who don't want to upset anyone. Haven't you seen yourself recently. They can't even say no to Saudis let alone US and Europe. How dare you call us country with dignity when we are completely dependent on Jewish cousins' remittance?

Who denied this? what i meant was that Pakistan is not independent country.. That's what i wrote when the guy said Turkey should form alliance with Pakistan before the comment you quoted.

Minus Pakistan, we have world's most 'peace fool' leadership who don't want to upset anyone. Haven't you seen yourself recently. They can't even say no to Saudis let alone US and Europe. How dare you call us country with dignity when we are completely dependent on Jewish cousins' remittance?

Jewish cousins? ROFL

Back
Top Bottom