What's new

NY cops and burqa-clad Muslim women scuffle at amusement park on Eid

How so? Could you please expand on your allegation.

Not my allegation:

The Privacy Act of 1974

Along with other acts:

a) The Telecommunications Privacy Act of 1984
b) The Electronic Communications Privacy Act of 1986
c) The Wire And Electronic Communications Interception And Interception Of Oral Communications
d) The Wireless Telecommunications Privacy Act of 2000
e) The Freedom of Information Act

A bit heavy handed. And the organizer should have informed the people about the rule.

JP-PLAYLAND1-popup.jpg

JP-PLAYLAND2-popup.jpg

article-2032031-0DA6659700000578-726_468x286.jpg

article-2032031-0DA665AC00000578-852_468x307.jpg

Not my allegation:

The Privacy Act of 1974

Along with other acts:

a) The Telecommunications Privacy Act of 1984
b) The Electronic Communications Privacy Act of 1986
c) The Wire And Electronic Communications Interception And Interception Of Oral Communications
d) The Wireless Telecommunications Privacy Act of 2000
e) The Freedom of Information Act

So how were these Acts violated, could you please tell me that, by the material presented?

This is what is happening in foreign lands. Despicable. Will everyone leave or stay and complain? C.R.E.A.M

This is what is happening in foreign lands. Despicable. Will everyone leave or stay and complain? C.R.E.A.M

I do hope that all the hijabis offeded are at JFK by now, leaving for their havens of peace and quiet from whence they came!

First of all, my post was in reference to the other thread: "Inside NYPD: The Art of Spying (on Muslims)", not this thread:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/127444-inside-nypd-art-spying-muslims.html

The CIA worked with the NYPD to dispatch undercover officers to monitor Muslim businesses and social groups, for surveillance & infiltration. The Privacy Act of 1974 bans the intelligence agency to spy on American citizens. Period.

First of all, my post was in reference to the other thread: "Inside NYPD: The Art of Spying (on Muslims)", not this thread:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/127444-inside-nypd-art-spying-muslims.html

The CIA worked with the NYPD to dispatch undercover officers to monitor Muslim businesses and social groups, for surveillance & infiltration. The Privacy Act of 1974 bans the intelligence agency to spy on American citizens. Period.

The NYPD did whatever needed to be done under its jurisdiction and authority, and thus it is responsible for those actions. The CIA did not do any internal surveillance. The NYPD can ask for advice from any Federal Agency. Period.

So what was it that you claim is illegal here?

The NYPD did whatever needed to be done under its jurisdiction and authority, and thus it is responsible for those actions. The CIA did not do any internal surveillance. The NYPD can ask for advice from any Federal Agency. Period.

So what was it that you claim is illegal here?

The illegal part is that the architect for this whole program was a CIA officer, who oversaw the program while working with the NYPD on the CIA payroll. The CIA cannot in any capacity be involved in the spying of its citizens as per the Act.

The illegal part is that the architect for this whole program was a CIA officer, who oversaw the program while working with the NYPD on the CIA payroll. The CIA cannot in any capacity be involved in the spying of its citizens as per the act.

No.

The NYPD initiated and executed the plan within the law. The CIA was never involved in surveillance of US citizens within US borders.

No.

The NYPD initiated and executed the plan within the law. The CIA was never involved in surveillance of US citizens within US borders.

A CIA officer created & executed this program, that shows the CIA was involved. He was working on this program on a CIA payroll, meaning the CIA was involved in this, that he was working as a CIA employee. Simple. Making it illegal & unconstitutional.

A CIA officer created & executed this program, that shows the CIA was involved. He was working on this program on a CIA payroll, meaning the CIA was involved in this, that he was working as a CIA employee. Simple. Making it illegal & unconstitutional.

A CIA officer acting in an advisory capacity upon being formally invited does not make the actions of the NYPD illegal or unconstitutional. Simple.

I have read that already. Smart policing, nothing more.

Racist policing. Why pick only one group of religious people?

Also, it's not about leaving their country....Muslims pay taxes in America too.....but not for having CIA spying on them....these kind of incidents are precisely what tangles the relations between Islam and the West......

A CIA officer acting in an advisory capacity upon being formally invited does not make the actions of the NYPD illegal or unconstitutional. Simple.

No, it makes the actions of this whole program illegal, as the CIA was involved in it. Plain & simple.

No it doesn't........but raiding Muslim communities just because of their religion or the region they are from (Pakistan(i) in this case)...is......

Racist policing. Why pick only one group of religious people?

Also, it's not about leaving their country....Muslims pay taxes in America too.....but not for having CIA spying on them....these kind of incidents are precisely what tangles the relations between Islam and the West......

They did NOT single out any one group by race, national origin or religious inclination. The program covered all races, nationalities and religions, and it was NOT a CIA program.

Back
Top Bottom