What's new

NUST MCE Site Hacked by Indian Hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Website changed or not changed, dosen't matter, NUSTIANS must reply if they have ghaerat.

oye humien GHAERAT na dila :lol::lol:

Nust institute like seecs may have some good hackers but i havent seen one in my uni intrested in such activities :disagree::disagree:

What a Bunch os idiots,:p:woot:

But the kids are happy with so no problem :cheers:

indians deserve to be put in pink colour :D

ihasafunny-calm-down.jpg

come guys,if indian techies take some real step to hack websites,they can swiftly hack and destroy ur cyberspace...
there is no doubt we have the one of the best techies here in India

yes today they proved it :agree::agree: :lol:

well,well,well u r talking about attacking delhi,if u ever do so,get ready to wiped off!!!!

he was talking about cyber attack...As its what happens...You attack we respond then you ask for peace talks and peace for few months...

Anyway

As far wipping off is concerned....Yeah you'll wipe us off just like you did with surgical strikes after 26/11.:hang2::hang2::flame:

he was talking about cyber attack...As its what happens...You attack we respond then you ask for peace talks and peace for few months...

Anyway

As far wipping off is concerned....Yeah you'll wipe us off just like you did with surgical strikes after 26/11.:hang2::hang2::flame:

no i ws talking about the attack which will leave a crescent and star glowing on the red fort walls..

Well MCE is Military College of Engineering . I studied there, just completed my BE Civil Engineering. It is the Center of CORPS of ENGINEER. There is Civil Engineering College , Combat Engineering Center, MES School,Training Battalion.Living there can be very tough , life is very dry , monotonous out there. And discipline even for Nustians is very hard, daily shave , hair cuts and what not . but I would say I have spent my best 4 years out there. If the post is irrelevant , mods delete it . Just saw my Alma mater name & couldn't stop myself

lol, why this thread is full of fresh members///// few seems to be duplicate IDs :whistle:

indians want to play with us in the merry go round literally!!

waste of time and energy, money and mental space

its not a waste of time and energy or money, any tom, dick or harry with basic knowledge on hacking can do it, its not a real deal, cuz such websites aren't secured

Well MCE is Military College of Engineering . I studied there, just completed my BE Civil Engineering. It is the Center of CORPS of ENGINEER. There is Civil Engineering College , Combat Engineering Center, MES School,Training Battalion.Living there can be very tough , life is very dry , monotonous out there. And discipline even for Nustians is very hard, daily shave , hair cuts and what not . but I would say I have spent my best 4 years out there. If the post is irrelevant , mods delete it . Just saw my Alma mater name & couldn't stop myself

:cheesy::cheesy:

in eme its better

administration only have PUNGA in first semister than its ok :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom