What's new

NUST goes Nuts, shamefully imposing restrictions on students !

Oye, Rampi, using the old technique of "your sister"? Doesn't work all the time. If you continue with this logic, the silent majority will surely slit your throat as well one day. Trust me on it.

O bhai you're mind is polluted. tell me one thing, will you or myself like our sisters to date a guy ??? will we be ok with them hanging out alone with their male classmates ???

If the answer is NO than why appose the Uni's rules ????

Oye, Rampi, using the old technique of "your sister"? Doesn't work all the time. If you continue with this logic, the silent majority will surely slit your throat as well one day. Trust me on it.
lol you missed the "our" sisters part !!! :D

Rampi, ready for some interpretation of verses vis-a-vis historical context? It's gonna be fun. Have done this before, there are 4 references in Quran, regarding "clothing" and "decency", and I know the exact reasoning behind them. :D

lol you missed the "our" sisters part !!! :D

@Hyperion

btw did you know that 80% + Pakistanis call themselves Religious. there's no silent westernized majority in Pakistan. just a bunch of tharkis who want some !!!! :coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
Approximately 2 - 4 million salafists + shia extremists in the gutter and hung on poles. Yes, Pakistan will be truly free.

I am an equal opportunity hater of fundoz. :D

free pakistan is a dream only pakistan will be free but after civil war with mulah extremist thoughts and brains

and please don't go to sisters of each other we talk without this too

Rampi, ready for some interpretation of verses vis-a-vis historical context? It's gonna be fun. Have done this before, there are 4 references in Quran, regarding "clothing" and "decency", and I know the exact reasoning behind them. :D
go ahead !!!!

Chall bey, 99% of them don't go "your sister", and call "Hadees" as "Hadeth".... fundo-detection radar comes into play.

Btw, even I identify myself as "religious". I pray 5 times a day (thought don't visit mosques, as I know what goes on there). So go figure how much of that population is like me, and how much like you? :P

@Hyperion

btw did you know that 80% + Pakistanis call themselves Religious. there's no silent westernized majority in Pakistan :coffee:

Why you always think negative?? just because you have dirty mind....
Sitting together in university is a date?? You Idiot :rofl::laughcry:
You need a Psychiatrist !!
lol are you nuts or what ??? who's stopping you from sitting in a class with anyone ???

STFU... this was a very secular country before maulviz gave it cancer back in 1971, and later when the patient died of bad drugs in the 80's..... Jinnah would have died if he had found out that Pakistan had turned into the land-of-the-pure. :pissed:

ok Jinnah never wanted Pakistan to be secular, the speech you people usually refer to, its record does not exist, the BBC, radio Pakistan, and Indian state Radio have no record whatsoever of the speech. oh and here is another speech of Jinnah's for you:

"...I shall watch with keenness the work of your Research Organization in evolving banking practices compatible with Islamic ideas of social and economic life. The economic system of the West has created almost insoluble problems for humanity and to many of us it appears that only a miracle can save it from disaster that is not facing the world. It has failed to do justice between man and man and to eradicate friction from the international field. On the contrary, it was largely responsible for the two world wars in the last half century. The Western world, in spite of its advantages, of mechanization and industrial efficiency is today in a worse mess than ever before in history. The adoption of Western economic theory and practice will not help us in achieving our goal of creating a happy and contended people. We must work our destiny in our own way and present to the world an economic system based on true Islamic concept of equality of manhood and social justice. We will thereby be fulfilling our mission as Muslims and giving to humanity the message of peace which alone can save it and secure the welfare, happiness and prosperity of mankind..." at State Bank's inauguration.

On February 1948, in a radio broadcast to the people of the United States of America, he spoke of Islamic system of government to be adopted in Pakistan. He said:-

“The constitution of Pakistan has yet to be framed by the Pakistan Constituent Assembly. I do not know what the ultimate shape of this constitution is going to be, but I am sure that it will be of a democratic type, embodying the essential principles of Islam. Today they are as applicable in actual life as they were 1,300 years ago. Islam and its idealism have taught us democracy. It has taught equality of man, justice and taught us democracy. We are the inheritors of these glorious traditions and are fully alive to our responsibilities and obligations as framers of the future constitution of Pakistan.”

On February 14, 1948, in Sibi (Pakistan) on an annual gathering known as ‘Sibi Darbar’, Muhammad Ali Jinnah proclaimed:-

“In proposing this scheme, I have had one underlying principle in mind, the principle of Muslim democracy. It is my belief that our salvation lies in following the golden rule of conduct set for us by our great lawgiver the Prophet of Islam. Let us lay the foundations of our democracy on the basis of truly Islamic ideals and principles.”

Chall bey, 99% of them don't go "your sister", and call "Hadees" as "Hadeth".... fundo-detection radar comes into play.

Btw, even I identify myself as "religious". I pray 5 times a day (thought don't visit mosques, as I know what goes on there). So go figure how much of that population is like me, and how much like you? :P
Fuk everything else !!!!! you pray 5 times a day and @Dillinger calls me talib :woot:. mai tou jummay ki bhi namaz bhi nahi parta :D

And I'm flabbergasted.....

OT, it's not a competition of one liners, or a vocabulary contest. Furthermore, I've learned my lesson long way back, once people are indoctrinated with a specific set of beliefs, there is no coming back. Therefore, I'll accept you as a valued country-mate, no matter if your views are polar opposites of mine.

I am Speechless ..

I pray Jumma at home btw, I have reasons for it. The Maulana is a certified fundo. :D

Fuk everything else !!!!! you pray 5 times a day and @Dillinger calls me talib :woot:. mai tou jummay ki bhi namaz bhi nahi parta :D

Chall bey, a lame copy paste job does not make an analyst. Rasta map.

ok Jinnah never wanted Pakistan to be secular, the speech you people usually refer to, its record does not exist, the BBC, radio Pakistan, and Indian state Radio have no record whatsoever of the speech. oh and here is another speech of Jinnah's for you:

"...I shall watch with keenness the work of your Research Organization in evolving banking practices compatible with Islamic ideas of social and economic life. The economic system of the West has created almost insoluble problems for humanity and to many of us it appears that only a miracle can save it from disaster that is not facing the world. It has failed to do justice between man and man and to eradicate friction from the international field. On the contrary, it was largely responsible for the two world wars in the last half century. The Western world, in spite of its advantages, of mechanization and industrial efficiency is today in a worse mess than ever before in history. The adoption of Western economic theory and practice will not help us in achieving our goal of creating a happy and contended people. We must work our destiny in our own way and present to the world an economic system based on true Islamic concept of equality of manhood and social justice. We will thereby be fulfilling our mission as Muslims and giving to humanity the message of peace which alone can save it and secure the welfare, happiness and prosperity of mankind..." at State Bank's inauguration.

On February 1948, in a radio broadcast to the people of the United States of America, he spoke of Islamic system of government to be adopted in Pakistan. He said:-

“The constitution of Pakistan has yet to be framed by the Pakistan Constituent Assembly. I do not know what the ultimate shape of this constitution is going to be, but I am sure that it will be of a democratic type, embodying the essential principles of Islam. Today they are as applicable in actual life as they were 1,300 years ago. Islam and its idealism have taught us democracy. It has taught equality of man, justice and taught us democracy. We are the inheritors of these glorious traditions and are fully alive to our responsibilities and obligations as framers of the future constitution of Pakistan.”

On February 14, 1948, in Sibi (Pakistan) on an annual gathering known as ‘Sibi Darbar’, Muhammad Ali Jinnah proclaimed:-

“In proposing this scheme, I have had one underlying principle in mind, the principle of Muslim democracy. It is my belief that our salvation lies in following the golden rule of conduct set for us by our great lawgiver the Prophet of Islam. Let us lay the foundations of our democracy on the basis of truly Islamic ideals and principles.”

Right , so you are saying what Prophet said was wrong ? .

If you want to live nude & can see your family live that way , Pakistan is not the place for you . or

should i quote various hadith ? or verses of Quran .... or you think they are wrong as well ?

just because you have lost your morals does not mean we will let you drag the nation down .

Quoting Quran and hadith infront of these liberals is not a pleasent thing to do. ... i would advice you not to do so.
these liberals ar more angreeez then angreez. ;)
and you would be called mullah .......... :lol:
because follower of islam is prohibited here.

Back
Top Bottom