What's new

Nusrat Javed blasting Qadri

Bolta Pakistan (Part-2) - 17th January 2013
Here is part 2

so now safma supported people will blast everything....i would have acknowledge him but i know him well so won't take him seriously.....
Sir I know about safma thing but he is right here specially that coward Qadri who he insulted IMAM HUSSAIN AS first calling him soldier of Kafla e Hussain and government yazeed and than making deal with the same Yazeedi force :hitwall:

Bolta Pakistan (Part-2) - 17th January 2013
Here is part 2

Sir I know about safma thing but he is right here specially that coward Qadri who he insulted IMAM HUSSAIN AS first calling him soldier of Kafla e Hussain and government yazeed and than making deal with the same Yazeedi force :hitwall:

bro it is mentality of clerics and journalists that they don't think before they talk....just spit idiocy or hatered....nowadays i pray only for pakistan not for any this or that personality.....as system matters...and if qadri shb have made sure that artical
62 and 63 shall be implemented then its ok......but i am not that much hopeful.....its just like....MULLAHA KE DOUR MASJID TAK....

bro it is mentality of clerics and journalists that they don't think before they talk....just spit idiocy or hatered....nowadays i pray only for pakistan not for any this or that personality.....as system matters...and if qadri shb have made sure that artical
62 and 63 shall be implemented then its ok......but i am not that much hopeful.....its just like....MULLAHA KE DOUR MASJID TAK....
Watch part 2 specially from 20th Minute to 30 Minute that will show you how big slave of USA and kuf he is and slaves of kufr will only destroy Pakistan

TuQ's Return Ticket . Saw it on Facebook . Not sure how true it is .

76946_326061964162382_1373431422_n.jpg

TUQ game is over and he played with our peoples like other politicians do.

TuQ's Return Ticket . Saw it on Facebook . Not sure how true it is .

76946_326061964162382_1373431422_n.jpg

I've seen those reservations, but the tickets are for his son and wife (??) only, not for himself. Only 2 tickets show, not the third one.

:what: but on 27th they were supposed to hold meeting TMQ center in Lahore
He is called by Canadian government and guest what for which reason he lied to them that he neeed political asylum because he can't return to his country that is how he got naionality and he also met the person who made cartoons of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW what else do you expect from him

Back
Top Bottom