What's new

‘Nurani Chapa’ not Rajib’s

@WebMaster @Loki
Its an serious issue. Goverment ministers and general ppl are onto this now. Our serious internal matters are shared in this forum. And become a place spreading propaganda. Some posts against our independent hurts me.Is this good for Bangladesh Pakistan relation.

In line with your "ekattorer chetona" (1971 consciousness?), why do not you visit your Indian-dadababus' fora? What is there in a Pakistani forum, of all place, for you Awami Leaguers? It is you Awami Leaguers who prefer Indian nonmuslims to Muslims, and even to Chinese who are vital for our strategic interests. What are you doing spreading BAL (Awami League) party line here to the same people that you curse all day?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol it seems they intentionally cut the second post where i neutrally mentioned that the name of the blogger thaba baba was first mentioned in Jamati SonarBangla Blog. Anyway, should i send a protest to BDnews24 telling them that at least hundred people posted the nurani link on facebook before i shared it here...? Anyway that doesn't make the news sensational as those fb webpage don't have the word 'Pakistan' .... My bad...

i am sorry bro, but are you stupid? why would you wanna do that? if they wanted the truth they wouldn't have posted pdf and edited your post. The paper is hell bent on making rajib look innocent, it is political, no amount of your logic will make them believe that. They used pdf because it has the word pakistan somewhere.

Lol it seems they intentionally cut the second post where i neutrally mentioned that the name of the blogger thaba baba was first mentioned in Jamati SonarBangla Blog. Anyway, should i send a protest to BDnews24 telling them that at least hundred people posted the nurani link on facebook before i shared it here...? Anyway that doesn't make the news sensational as those fb webpage don't have the word 'Pakistan' .... My bad...

Don't do that or you will be in more trouble.

@Moander yes Bro it's three crore, if not more. But Jamah is scattered all over the country. And almost all young people becoming 'practising' Muslims are salafis, this is especially true among English medium boys and girls. Dawah is going on, but not in an organised way.
My apologies if I have offended you in any way.
Some ignorant fool in PDF said that salafs were Jamatis. That's the most stupid comment I have read after those insane blogs btw.

I am a regular practicing Sunni muslim.But I follow bits from all four madhabs(especially dietary laws).What is the difference between me and a Salafi?

It was Pial........Remember his post where he said some thing about blogger more bangladeshe khobor dei pakistan defence??Irony is you quoted his news from fb......he then quoted you from pdf saying you were the first to report it.......but in reality he was the first one....He posted the news around at 11:27 on 15th of Feb......can you find out your time of posting it on PDF??

It was Pial........Remember his post where he said some thing about blogger more bangladeshe khobor dei pakistan defence??Irony is you quoted his news from fb......he then quoted you from pdf saying you were the first to report it.......but in reality he was the first one....He posted the news around at 11:27 on 15th of Feb......can you find out your time of posting it on PDF??

Can you post the message or screenshot of that what Omi Rahman Pial said??

My post says 11.18 pm. But i am pretty sure Ami Pial, facebook Page Shahbage Cyber Juddho and Somewhereinblog posted before me. I took the number #2 post of screen shot from Somewhereinblog. And i took the link of Nuranichapa from comments of those status updated by above accounts.

My post says 11.18 pm. But i am pretty sure Ami Pial, facebook Page Shahbage Cyber Juddho and Somewhereinblog posted before me. I took the number #2 post of screen shot from Somewhereinblog. And i took the link of Nuranichapa from comments of those status updated by above accounts.

He posted it before you........my time zone is different.....He posted it at 11:26 AM.......you posted at 12:18 PM(My timezone)........Cyberjuddho is down......You are innocent......do you think bdnews is just dumb or did Pial had it done it on purpose to establish a Pakistani link to the murder??

Can you post the message or screenshot of that what Omi Rahman Pial said??

Can't find it......Kobiraaz bhai saw it.....He shared the thread on fb and the message was,"Blogger more(dies) Bangladeshe ar khobor dei Pakistan Defence"....and there were lots of slangs in the comment section.

@kobiraaz from next time be careful of what you are posting. We know that you are a good boy and a good student of top institution but this may not be the case with political party activists or to some journalist. Better concentrate more on study and getting good grades. You will have more bright future in this way then just posting some stuff from random sources. Hope it wont be any serious issue. Best of luck.

So kobiraz, what happened? are you being blackmailed?

no i am not. I am having some personal problems. Can't disclose. Plus i have decided to keep myself away from reckless posting. My ideology or belief will never change.. Could you please delete your post ?

OMG....

bdnews-pad-defence_ed.jpg

There is Kobi!

I'm so jealous :angry:

Is that a bdnews24 screenshot, can you post a big pic...I can't see it clearly?

Back
Top Bottom